What's new

We made a goof, we fixed it, says US on India map

Most of the Pakistani members talking much abt mass graves /teen graves in Kashmir . Ok for an argument if Indian forces/police genuinely want to conceal those dead bodies better they can opted for incineration , even there is no compulsion for them to leave such evidences. Comparatively digging graves consumes more time than incineration. Better STOP ur crap.

i wish those 2 girls at Shopian were granted this ''generosity'' of your brave sexually frustrated soldiers

any leads on that investigation by the way?

i
at the end of the day, diplomatic - moral and other support to Kashmiris will remain unabated; and the Kashmiris --with whom we share many ties and common bonds -- will continue to accept it.....even those who are not necessarily pro-Pakistan ;)

we dont have problem with moral support and in case of other kind of support,you will receive same treatment.
lets see who can play till last. and i believe,your army have got the sense that you will loose even water coming from kashmir if you continue to send terrorist to india;)

and its been saying here that kashmir can only be ruled under gun point and we dont have an problem;)

Such is the fate of insurgencies against any state; for the state has nearly unlimited resources at its disposal.

Insurgencies succeed against 'occupying' forces in territories where they do not belong.

For e.g., the British in America, the Russians in Afghanistan etc.

What the Pakistanis do not and never will understand is that while they or their masters (wherever they may be), imagine us to be an 'occupying' force, we fight as if we're defending our home for we take it as our home and our motherland.

That is the difference between the 'occupying' forces like what the British were and us.

The British, for e.g. went wherever they did for the sake of their empire and the slave people's resources and riches, we are in Kashmir for it is not a 'territory' for us neither is it a means to expand our 'empire' (notwithstanding the absurdity of that phrase). Rather for us it is a part of out motherland we're trying to defend from the terrorists from across the border.

It is this very passion that is the reason of our success and Pakistanis' failure vis a vis Kashmir.

As long as we treat Kashmir as an integral part of our motherland, all the Pakistanis can do is what they've been doing for so long i.e. be a nuisance and that's where the limit to which they can trouble us, lay.

All they can do is cry hoarse.

Logic fail! Kashmiris are totally different people from any mainland indians and even apart from hindoo culture.

2nsm4np.jpg

is that your final submission or did you want to go back and edit out a few major mistakes you made in your post?

but i see a recurring pattern here....pointing fingers on us when the plastic bag of shyte is already in your hands.

at the end of the day, diplomatic - moral and other support to Kashmiris will remain unabated; and the Kashmiris --with whom we share many ties and common bonds -- will continue to accept it.....even those who are not necessarily pro-Pakistan ;)

and the result would be same as it has been for last 64 years.. Continuous degradation of Pakistan's ability and credibility in world affairs..

and the result would be same as it has been for last 64 years.. Continuous degradation of Pakistan's ability and credibility in world affairs..

the Kashmiri struggle isn't something that will be wished away....luckily, Pakistan is on the right side of history --especially as far as the sentiments of Kashmiris is concerned.

we saw it @ Lal Chowk, we'll continue to see it everywhere else in Kashmir

the Kashmiri struggle isn't something that will be wished away....luckily, Pakistan is on the right side of history --especially as far as the sentiments of Kashmiris is concerned.

we saw it @ Lal Chowk, we'll continue to see it everywhere else in Kashmir

thks to the pakistan for being on right side...:rofl:

we will continue to bang ur terorirst and make dams and continue to send anti indian elements to hell

jo karna hai kar lo....

again thks to righty pakistan:lol:

In wat way ur post is relevant to my previous post? This the maximum ans u able to give for mass graves in Kashmir:rofl:

because I guess your troops figured that 2 girls headed to school were ISI agents, and therefore deserved to be raped, murdered then dumped in a river (not afforded the ''mass graves courtesy'' extended against the other 2,000+)

the real paradox is that no matter how hard you try to white wash your sins, they just never rub out

at the end of the day, Kashmir will never be an ''integral part of india''.....american-made maps or indian oppression against angry Kashmiris wont change anything --it just furthers their resolve

funny thing is, i bet 99.9% of you guys in this thread haven't even been to EITHER side of Kashmir :)

because I guess your troops figured that 2 girls headed to school were ISI agents, and therefore deserved to be raped, murdered then dumped in a river (not afforded the ''mass graves courtesy'' extended against the other 2,000+)

the real paradox is that no matter how hard you try to white wash your sins, they just never rub out

at the end of the day, Kashmir will never be an ''integral part of india''.....american-made maps or indian oppression against angry Kashmiris wont change anything --it just furthers their resolve

funny thing is, i bet 99.9% of you guys in this thread haven't even been to EITHER side of Kashmir :)

with this ideology ,you lost half nation and i can bet,you will loose even remained one too:lol:

The so called Kashmiri movement is directly related to how much money PAK has to buy a few stone throwers, protestors, lobbyists in the US. Current situation looks grim since PAK is bankrupt and hence the silence about the Kashmiri struggle in the press.

People may twist this however which way they want but yeah money can buy all kinds of things :)

Back
Top Bottom