What's new

We made a goof, we fixed it, says US on India map

The so called Kashmiri movement is directly related to how much money PAK has to buy a few stone throwers, protestors, lobbyists in the US. Current situation looks grim since PAK is bankrupt and hence the silence about the Kashmiri struggle in the press.

People may twist this however which way they want but yeah money can buy all kinds of things :)

because we all know that ISI funded those stone throwers too, rite? :laugh:

The findings by the Jammu-Kashmir State Human Rights Commission are most disturbing. indian lies and weak attempts at deflection towards ''Pakistan terrorism'' know no bounds

Kashmir inquiry confirms dozens of unmarked graves - CBS News

the Kashmiri struggle isn't something that will be wished away....luckily, Pakistan is on the right side of history --especially as far as the sentiments of Kashmiris is concerned.
History is written by the victors.. Last I checked, I dont need a visa to go to J&K and you do (though you wont ever get it ;) ).. When that changes, start a new thread and we will talk the right and wrong sides of History.. Till then, look all you want, but dont touch... :D

we saw it @ Lal Chowk, we'll continue to see it everywhere else in Kashmir
If scattered instances make a generalizations, then going by a famous video of a Balochistan protest, we all Know, "Pakistan ka matlab Kya " :D

History is written by the victors.. Last I checked, I dont need a visa to go to J&K and you do (though you wont ever get it ;) ).. When that changes, start a new thread and we will talk the right and wrong sides of History.. Till then, look all you want, but dont touch... :D

sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, going across the LoC isn't the most difficult thing. I've done it myself even -- the most recent trip being to Sri Nagar for a friend's graduation commencement (he went to ICSC)

indian visa? please....your pot-belly babus can hardly even read! :rofl:

If scattered instances make a generalizations, then going by a famous video of a Balochistan protest, we all Know, "Pakistan ka matlab Kya " :D

well Balochistan issue exists but the media is allowed to report from Balochistan; the issue is treated AS AN ISSUE. However, the insurgency has largely died down and in fact --Baloch are much more easily integrated into the Pakistani society, which is why they have a provincial govt. and elected members of parliament.

to compare Kashmir to Balochistan issue is only done by novice people who have no other proper ammunition to come up with.....

(incidentally, nobody here is bringing up the status of Deccan Hyderabad, or east Punjab ---which are parts of india that have seen insurrections and secession movements)

Kashmir since Pakistan got its independence (a day before your independence)....
Just to clarify, Pakistan got independence on the same day that India did - 15th Aug, 1947. Shocking, innit?

I'm not going into the details because this is not the right thread.

it was a princely state in which indian intervention was called for by an illegitimate british-installed ruler who had no legitimacy amongst the masses (hence the upheavals and insurrections)
If the bold is true, then you should explain why Jinnah was running after him - sometimes mollycoddling but most of the time threatening - to have him execute the Instrument of Accession in Pakistan's favour.

sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, going across the LoC isn't the most difficult thing. I've done it myself even -- the most recent trip being to Sri Nagar for a friend's graduation commencement (he went to ICSC)

Yeah, and I'm Mother Teresa.

Logic fail! Kashmiris are totally different people from any mainland indians and even apart from hindoo culture.
When you say 'Kashmiris' do you mean the dards, the ladakhis, the dogras, the hanjis, the gujjars or the bakarwals. And when you say the 'mainland Indians' do you mean the gujratis, the bengalis, the tamils, the .......

You see where I'm going with this?

The Bharatis here should avoid derailing the thread with off-topic posts like these

As a matter of fact, last 2-3 years of escalating militancy in various provinces of Pakistan has very well demonstrated that when a small and financially almost bankrupt country like Pakistan can withstand that level of insurgency at multiple fronts without crumbling, its pretty easy for India with its huge and strong economy to prevail against regular pin pricks from Pakistan in Kashmir..

with this ideology ,you lost half nation and i can bet,you will loose even remained one too:lol:

and many other ones, because there can be a lot of stuff said about India as well. So please don't try to derail the topic of the thread.

Apology accepted... So are you implying you crossed over without a visa ;) ??

well Balochistan issue exists but the media is allowed to report from Balochistan; the issue is treated AS AN ISSUE. However, the insurgency has largely died down and in fact --Baloch are much more easily integrated into the Pakistani society, which is why they have a provincial govt. and elected members of parliament.

to compare Kashmir to Balochistan issue is only done by novice people who have no other proper ammunition to come up with.....

(incidentally, nobody here is bringing up the status of Deccan Hyderabad, or east Punjab ---which are parts of india that have seen insurrections and secession movements)
Please go right ahead and bring up whatever you need to and stop hiding behind the disputed region strawman..J&K today is much more settled and less prone to terrorist incidents than what Balochistan or for that matter most of the regions of Pakistan are..

And you think people from J&K do not have a state govt and do not have representatives in the Parliament?? :lol:.

even we think so,you illegaly occupied j&k

Illegaly? It was Pakistan's in the first place.

And you guys do not provide fair rights to the Muslim majority of Kashmir so the majority population wants Pakistan to take over it.

Illegaly? It was Pakistan's in the first place.

And you guys do not provide fair rights to the Muslim majority of Kashmir so the majority population wants Pakistan to take over it.

go and check history sir.Pakistan initially invaded kashmir then after that india had to to step in.
Thats why our parliament still have seats of illegally occupied kashmir;)

go and check history sir.Pakistan initially invaded kashmir then after that india had to to step in.
Thats why our parliament still have seats of illegally occupied kashmir;)

Well, thank God for once you guys stay on your side of the border. :rofl:

And those seat elections were rigged. :D

Back
Top Bottom