What's new

We know how to deal with you, India warns Pakistan

You fail to understand the entire premises, we are saying that there is terror groups present in pakistan who is instigating violence and jihad.. and the same is open and captured in camera.. you are not doing anything about it.!!! Your govt says you will not allow any anti india activity and the fact at the ground level shows other wise..!!! That validates all india have been saying all this while.. there are some elements in your establishement who provides support to them..!!!!

The fact is that we're doing EVERYTHING we can within our legal and practical ability to rid our country of the terrorist threat. You insisting that we're doing 'nothing' does not make it true, it only demonstrates how unwilling you are to acknowledge Pakistan's ground realities. Nationalist hate is blinding you to the sacrifices the Pakistani nation is making to rid the region of this menace, your agenda is political and directed against the Pakistani state and the Pakistani people and not the terrorists who attacked Mumbai and who also had links with segments of India's domestic populace.

Going by your logic, just because there are dozens of terrorist organizations in India, this 'validates' all assertions that the Indian establishment provides support to all of them. Don't let your judgment be so clouded by nationalistic sentiment and such blatant biases please.

I hope to see a higher quality of discourse from a senior member such as yourself in the future.

You fail to understand the entire premises, we are saying that there is terror groups present in pakistan who is instigating violence and jihad.. and the same is open and captured in camera.. you are not doing anything about it.!!! Your govt says you will not allow any anti india activity and the fact at the ground level shows other wise..!!! That validates all india have been saying all this while.. there are some elements in your establishement who provides support to them..!!!!

Kasrkin has explained it rather well so i wont repeat.

Yes aren't we right in doing everything in our hand to defend our mother land..!!!! As i said the hyprocacy or the double face you showed from the videographic evidences of anti india terror faces from pakistan clearly vindicts india stand..!! Are you expecting us to get all this abuse liying down for ever..???? And IAF violation.. again shows your double face when your own president come on live telivision and says that its a mistake and not a deliberate violation..!!!!

I am amazed that you are actually taking our presidents words at face value:disagree:, let me guess its because his remarks suit your agenda. Tell me in all honesty do you really believe violation was done by mistake, i kinda have a hard time believing it.

Ha.. brother.. don't take words which suits your agenda from a sentance.. our policy is very clear today, and asper that policy and with evidences that we recieved it clearly highlights that our position is right..!!! Most of the countries int he world are ready to talk and make a deal with any one including terrorists if the sam can be good for them..l be it US and Pakistan..!! But indian policy is very clear.. we supported bangladesh and left them alone to rule their country... we supported LTTE but fought with them when they turned into militancy..our army is fights a war against terrorists in kashmir and have so far have not taken any military actinos against sepratists... we are taking actions against Naxals and is very clear that we wont talk to them unless they lay down their arms..!!! So we are having a consistent policy which will be giving us set backs in the short runs but in the long run the world will appreciate our stand..!!!!

Your support for bangladesh, what would you call it freedom struggle? I guess we are pretty clear at this point, a freedom fighter for one is a terrorist for another but then again why complain about the same in Kashmir which is still a disputed territory where as east Pakistan wasnt.

The fact is that we're doing EVERYTHING we can within our legal and practical ability to rid our country of the terrorist threat. You insisting that we're doing 'nothing' does not make it true, it only demonstrates how unwilling you are to acknowledge Pakistan's ground realities. Nationalist hate is blinding you to the sacrifices the Pakistani nation is making to rid the region of this menace, your agenda is political and directed against the Pakistani state and the Pakistani people and not the terrorists who attacked Mumbai and who also had links with segments of India's domestic populace.

Going by your logic, just because there are dozens of terrorist organizations in India, this 'validates' all assertions that the Indian establishment provides support to all of them. Don't let your judgment be so clouded by nationalistic sentiment and such blatant biases please.

I hope to see a higher quality of discourse from a senior member such as yourself in the future.

Well i would agree that i am not that great fan of pakistan, but then again i am not an extrimists to hate you guys to the core. Well i had a different perception of you before 26/11 and after coming here i have a different one, however my present comments and opinions have been influenced by the following

1. Past terrorist attacks in our country.
2. 26/11 (these where always in back of my mind and i was hoping that things would turn around however..)
3. Capture of david headly and rana.
4. Pune blast(where mr. headly had recced earlier)
5. Video graphic footages of LETS hospitals with no docotrs and patients.
6. Schools with no teachers and less students.
7. Time taken to approve the visit to these charitable institutions which other wise would have been easily granted.
8. Foiling of numerous terror attack plots in india, with evidences tracing back to pakistan like the telephonic conversations etc.
9. Arrests of various terrorists who are having links with pakistan..!!
10. Video footages of well know figures instigating violance in india and roaming around in pakistan freely...and its not the same as the faceless terror outfits who operates underground.
11. Comments from your forgien secratary and one another esteemed member of your government when confronted with the video graphic footage(that is to solve kashmir issue)

See the hypocracy in which the government says and commits something and the ballant non compliance of what they say at the ground level, have led to the level of mistrust that we have against against you..!!

But as i said.. i am not a fanatic or a extrimist to hate any body in this world blindly..!! Only thing is that the results and the commitments you make is not matching..!!! I would appreciate if you can throw light on actions that you have taken against anti india elements.. it might help in changing my perspective.. and that is only if you want to..!!!

However i have to add this too, you guys deserve sympathy and kudos for the fight that you have initiated against taliban..!! But i hope you should appreciate our concerns too..!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah as if this is the first time i have heard that one, if they had the guts for a fight they would have attacked in 2002-2003 or after 26/11.
Their bark is worse than their bite................

Let us please not be irrational and speak about guts or the lack thereof with reference to India not attacking Pakistan when there was clear reason to. What would Pakistan have done had India launched a full scale attack? Fight back of course right? And on the evidence of the last few times you have fought back, you would have lost. Again. Which is where the strong temptation to use the last ace up your sleeve would have come. And we all know what that would have meant. So can you blame India or fault its guts for not attacking you? Please be reasonable and not sound like a schoolboy thumbing his nose at a classmate daring him to fight. Because with India and Pakistan today, you are just not going to get out of it with a simple bloody nose like before.

Let us please not be irrational and speak about guts or the lack thereof with reference to India not attacking Pakistan when there was clear reason to. What would Pakistan have done had India launched a full scale attack? Fight back of course right? And on the evidence of the last few times you have fought back, you would have lost. Again. Which is where the strong temptation to use the last ace up your sleeve would have come. And we all know what that would have meant. So can you blame India or fault its guts for not attacking you? Please be reasonable and not sound like a schoolboy thumbing his nose at a classmate daring him to fight. Because with India and Pakistan today, you are just not going to get out of it with a simple bloody nose like before.

We lost 71 because it was 300000 indians along with some 100 million or so Bengalis against 90000 Pakistani soldiers, hardly a fair fight.........If you remember 65, you got it handed to you by afew Pakistani platoons in Lahore and then in Sialkot...................

Thats what i would call a "Bloody Nose"......................

Ok if it helps you sleep better at night. Point is do you want to see India's guts at the cost of instant conversion into subatomic waste? We can all sleep better then.

What do you think India would launch nukes at us and we would sit and wave bye bye ? NO, Pakistan has an immense second strike capability, even in 2002 more then 50 nuclear warheads were always ready and positioned at India. Should India ever use nukes our response will erase India from the map.....................

Might I remind you our missiles can reach the outer regions of Assam ?

That is exactly my point. As policy we will not nuke you first. You on the other hand have no such policy from what I know. So based on that the sequence of events that will unfold once India chooses to humor you and show its guts is that we fight, you lose. You nuke us. We nuke you. You are finished. We are as good as finished. Not to mention all our neighbouring countries over time. Is that a scenario you want? Just because you want to see our guts? Is it not so much easier to simply learn to coexist peacefully? Or keep blowing up each other's cities? The choice has always been on your side.

That is exactly my point. As policy we will not nuke you first. You on the other hand have no such policy from what I know. So based on that the sequence of events that will unfold once India chooses to humor you and show its guts is that we fight, you lose. You nuke us. We nuke you. You are finished. We are as good as finished. Not to mention all our neighbouring countries over time. Is that a scenario you want? Just because you want to see our guts? Is it not so much easier to simply learn to coexist peacefully? Or keep blowing up each other's cities? The choice has always been on your side.

Ask anybody on the forum, I am about the most peaceful member you can find on this forum but...............whenever I hear such statements from the Indian side it upsets me...............
And as for our nuclear policy, it states that nuclear power is primarily a deterent and a second strike weapon.

We are all peaceful man. Even the seemingly rabid ones on any online forum. The non-peaceful ones will not waste their time on online forums. There are so many more soul satisfying ways to vent in real life. Regardless of your nuclear deterrent policy, you do not have a clearly spelled out 'No First Use' policy right? Just as such statements upset you, so too do statements like 'Kashmir ki azadi tak, jang rahegi, jang rahegi' upset us my friend. Why can we not work together to do something about it?

We are all peaceful man. Even the seemingly rabid ones on any online forum. The non-peaceful ones will not waste their time on online forums. There are so many more soul satisfying ways to vent in real life. Regardless of your nuclear deterrent policy, you do not have a clearly spelled out 'No First Use' policy right? Just as such statements upset you, so too do statements like 'Kashmir ki azadi tak, jang rahegi, jang rahegi' upset us my friend. Why can we not work together to do something about it?

We have not signed any such policy but it is pretty much understood that we won't use it. If we do, winds blowing in from the Bay of Bengal will bring Nuclear Dust into our territory.

Back
Top Bottom