What's new

We help India so much, why don't India thank us?

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.

Last edited:
Talk about level of insecurity and need for validation(that too from Indians). Makes me pity you. *throws some attention. And you are welcome for making your day.

China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483)

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.

Trade is not help... we pay... you deliver.... how about you thanking India for giving China much needed foreign currency :)

Trade is not help... we pay... you deliver.... how about you thanking India for giving China much needed foreign currency :)
400 thousand tons of rice.... US should thank India for letting them relieve pressure in Korea, PS: Korean War (1950-1953).:-)

India will never be thankful or be grateful to China. The more Chinese success they see just reminds how backwards they still are as a nation. Both nations roughly began their modern development about the same time, back in the fifties, and both have similarly large populations. India naturally saw China as its rival, but China never took much notice of India bar their brief border war. However, China has accelerated far beyond India in all areas of economic, social and military development. The nonsensical, innate superiority complex Indians seem to have won't accept the fact that they are being well and truly bested by the Chinese, who they used to perceive as a lowly people. They conveniently forget that China used to be the economic power of the World, centuries earlier and they invent this Indian myth that they used to be the predominant economic power of the ancient World, even though they only existed as a country barely 70 years.

Indians need to get over their one-sided, self-perpetuating rivalry with China and develop at their own pace and in their own manner. Comparing yourself to China is always going to make you look incompetent and inferior.

Few Questions :

Does China do anything for free ?

Are you trying to be funny ?

Anyone do any
Few Questions :

Does China do anything for free ?

Are you trying to be funny ?

No country do things for free. That is clear cut.

There is always a catch. Xi specifically mentioned tbere is no free lunch. They did not hide behind flowery words like the so called progrssive democrazy nations.

Universal rule: want some lose some.
Grow up for India's sake.

Share the link ... at least lest us see what Chinese are claiming now ... China claims to reach mars as well.. but did you.
You should be able to see the link. And BBB- country claim, I'm not too interested. I just said I want to say, please refute.

You should be able to see the link. And BBB- country claim, I'm not too interested. I just said I want to say, please refute.

So in short.. you are a liar and you do not have anything to back your false claims..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom