What's new

We have called Pakistan's nuclear bluff: Army chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane

I think he meant buff..and poof!
Otherwise who were stopping theme to reply for us brutally killing 6 of their army men and a confirmed mig21 bloody nose pilot

Very embarrassing that they chickened out

And a chopper full of 6 men

Their Gen Bakshi said, " Ye koi Khas Randi khana hai" so what to randis do....mujra in their kothas...this is what all Indians are doing. beghairat nuke powa suapa dupa.....randi khana

There was no 27 Feb. February ended on 26th day.

Modi khud bol diya...
80051017_174725363923819_1906860016502046720_n.jpg

Do they specially make these chutya characters on order to lead their forces.

Is this rocket science? What stupid comments.

Things would have to be really really bad for either side to use nukes. Until then, they are just threats.

It would be a die situation for that country and neither country has been in such situation at all.

Indian bafoon and their stupid comments.

I don't get it does this guy want to be nuked for killing a crow?

I believe the point is that India has been pushing for this 'new normal' of a limited conventional response to (alleged) Pak-backed unconventional warfare in IOK. Sure, we responded the next day and came out on top --- but they did enter, dropped ordinance (though it seems to have missed the target) and left unscathed in reaction to a freedom fighter attack in IOK.

What nuclear red lines were crossed?

I think Indians are stupid

Any country believing its own myth, branding any and all critics unpatriotic and pumped up by the West as a regional counter-weight to China can very quickly start living in delusion.

If nuclear bluff has been called, why didn’t his force retaliate after the punishing retaliation handed down by PAF on feb 27th

Exactly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom