What's new

“We had a chance to expose Pakistan’s discrimination against minorities but it was lost - PM Modi

That would have been unworkable over such a large area...only ethnic Muslims ruling over 4 million sq kms is unrealistic...The winds of change had already started blowing...only Communism or democracy would have worked in the mid of 20th century
It was workable in 1707 when there was no radio.
It won't be workable in 1947?
Logic?

It was workable in 1707 when there was no radio.
It won't be workable in 1947?
Logic?

where in the world in post war 20th century has this been pulled off? minority ruling over majority ..donot give me Chechnya or Kashmir as example...because Russia and India are huge...you just build castles in the air...non workable on the ground solutions

and 1707they quickly lost to Marathas and Ahoms...so much so that by 1847 ...even Afghans could not hold on to their most fertile territory against Dharmic Sikhs

Is any one here stupid enough to believe that our education system is not down in the gutter right now? Well if there are idiots who still believe like Mubashir Luqman that lunar landings never took place, guess people supporting his believes are also here.

Indian education system is far better than what we have in Pakistan, we can whine about it but the fact remains. Our education system had crashed into a wall, by the way I am more interested in knowing what is the criteria for our government to consider some one as literate, some one being able to write their name or spell ABC.
The politicians of this country with full support from public had doomed us in this alley of darkness, where jingoism and extremism runs rampant.

No dont show them the mirror, it might make us angry because after all we do not like to hear the truth about our own behaviour but are quick to judge others.

Oh the irony. India is $hit, no one can deny that but we are in deeper $hit compared to them. I dont give a rats @$$ about Bharati education system but I do care about 200 million idiots living in my homeland.
Please do not waste any chance to turn it against Pakistan, make sure and find a reason in everything to drag Pakistan and show how bad Pakistan is,

hussain haqqani and Tarek Fateh likes are very happy with you.

Make sure and do your job Good, we do not need enemies to do anything against Pakistan, their investment in education of people like you is giving results.

Traitors always turn against their own people in times of need. You definitely will get Indian Citizenship, just keep talking against Pakistan, Chant Bharat mata ki jai, jai shri Ram......

Highly educated intellectuals and their randi rona against Pakistan, can not even comprehend and follow the topic and context of the discussion, full of venom and hate against Pakistan,

apnay mun te chaipraan mar mar kay lal kar kay....saray mohallay vich vikhanday phirday nay....vikho lokoo mara mun lal te gulabi ay...kinna sona lagda piya ay.......

Than wants to know what is wrong with Pakistan, its people like you.

Last edited:
Please do not waste any chance to turn it against Pakistan, make sure and find a reason in everything to drag Pakistan and show how bad Pakistan is,

hussain haqqani and Tarek Fateh likes are very happy with you.

Make sure and do your job Good, we do not need enemies to do anything against Pakistan, their investment in education of people like you is giving results.

Traitors always turn against their own people in times of need. You definitely will get Indian Citizenship, just keep talking against Pakistan, Chant Bharat mata ki jai, jai shri Ram......

Highly educated intellectuals and their randi rona against Pakistan, can not even comprehend and follow the topic and context of the discussion, full of venom and hate against Pakistan,

apnay mun te chaipraan mar mar kay lal kar kay....saray mohallay vich vikhanday phirday nay....vikho lokoo mara mun lal te gulabi ay...kinna sona lagda piya ay.......

Than wants to know what is wrong with Pakistan, its people like you.

What a load of non-sense, even a 3 year old can come up with a better argument compared to your dumb @$$.
Sorry but it is people like you which are the bane of my country and its existence, people who are ignorant and frankly speaking too stupid to realise how excruciatingly painful it is to listen to such know nothing fart bags.

But than again I exactly know what you and your ilk is a by product of; a flawed education system with little to no context of history, a skewed sense of religious superiority coupled with ridiculous notion of Puritanism.

You will fit right into mould of a BJP supporter who is supporting a fascist, because you are cut from the same cloth. An ignorant dumb person who is too stupid to realise what he is saying is hurting him even more. Carry on stupid.

What a load of non-sense, even a 3 year old can come up with a better argument compared to your dumb @$$.
Sorry but it is people like you which are the bane of my country and its existence, people who are ignorant and frankly speaking too stupid to realise how excruciatingly painful it is to listen to such know nothing fart bags.

But than again I exactly know what you and your ilk is a by product of; a flawed education system with little to no context of history, a skewed sense of religious superiority coupled with ridiculous notion of Puritanism.

You will fit right into mould of a BJP supporter who is supporting a fascist, because you are cut from the same cloth. An ignorant dumb person who is too stupid to realise what he is saying is hurting him even more. Carry on stupid.

Thank you for your kind compliments, and I am happy to see, my comments are hurting you exactly where they are meant to.

Your mental level and quality of education is clearly shown in your comments.

Thread has a topic, but you can not even see, read and understand. Salute to your education and intelligence.

How do current Indian law define what is a minority in India?

With 90 percent of the population stateless and calls for referendum ringing loud in provincial capitals, Mr. Modi seems to bring order from chaos. Increasingly Indian nationalism is being defined as 'not Pakistani' with mobs hunting any progressive remnants of the Indian society.

The only thing shining in India are flames from burning neighbourhoods, government buildings and graveyards.

Back
Top Bottom