What's new

We dont need a Soft Image

Unlike India Our Peoples are living very good life style. the problem is that we as a nation are "TAX Chor". only 5 to 8 % of our population giving tax and that is due to regulatory responsibilities.

Lol good lifestyle?...is that why Pakistan ranked at the bottom five in the world in the prosperity and well being index?...16 to 20 hours power cuts is called good lifestyle?.

Lol good lifestyle?...is that why Pakistan ranked at the bottom five in the world in the prosperity and well being index?...16 to 20 hours power cuts is called good lifestyle?.

So in India you are getting 24/7 electricity :D :D In karachi i am getting 24/7 electricity. However Our middle class makes 36.5% + of our total population. Whereas India's middle class population is lesser then Pakistan. Very lesser I must say.

So in India you are getting 24/7 electricity :D :D In karachi i am getting 24/7 electricity. However Our middle class makes 36.5% + of our total population. Whereas India's middle class population is lesser then Pakistan. Very lesser I must say.

Not making it into a duck measuring contest...but we are into a different league of growth and development all together.

The increase is even more dramatic in India, where the middle class is expected to grow 157%, from 210m to 540m. This increased affluence means that the middle classes will make up 39% of India's population in 2020
Asian middle class doubles| warc.com

India's power generation capacity doubles to 2.34 lakh MW - The Times of India

Pakistan's power output is hardly 10% of that.

That is very doubtful considering 85% of Pakistani children do not even complete secondary high school. 44% of children in Punjab do not even attend primary school. 66% children in Baluchistan do not attend primary school.

We should accept our ills and work for betterment rather than criticising some indian troll who for an understandable reason posts such news .. But instead of pointing fingers we must look at our follies!

We need not a soft but a tough image – an image of a nation that is resolutely tough on upholding the supremacy of law and justice over all. A nation that is tough on criminals regardless of their position, power and pelf.

Nah man, that is too much hard work! :D

I had Quoted wrong stats earlier, It is 0.57% peoples are actually giving tax which make 786000 peoples out of 200 million peoples.

Lol..I knew that it's sub 1% but didn't want to correct you. I remember reading it somewhere.

That is very doubtful considering 85% of Pakistani children do not even complete secondary high school. 44% of children in Punjab do not even attend primary school. 66% children in Baluchistan do not attend primary school.

Parhne likhne se paisa aata tou bill gates dunia ka sb se ameer admi na hota :P

however we are working on education field.

Lol..I knew that it's sub 1% but didn't want to correct you. I remember reading it somewhere.

There is no agriculture tax and a whole lot of industry enjoying tax free trading, if Pakistan Govt. can take this to 10 or 12 pc in 5 to 8 years that would be an achievement.

The Joke of the century is we are agricultural nation but there is no tax on agricultural land and products.

Hamko maluum hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin... dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal acha..

There is no agriculture tax and a whole lot of industry enjoying tax free trading, if Pakistan Govt. can take this to 10 or 12 pc in 5 to 8 years that would be an achievement.

The Joke of the century is we are agricultural nation but there is no tax on agricultural land and products.

We aren't too better - our tax base is just 3%..compare that to western countries where it's normally in the high 50%..

Lekin..what happens is there are so many other taxes on each and every product that income tax percentages aren't an issue...In fact the govt has dramatically increased the income tax ceiling.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom