What's new

‘WE COULD BECOME ANOTHER PAKISTAN’

A section of the BD society is in self destruct mode now. If these guys(jamati & co) manage to win they will turn BD into Zia Ul Haq's Pakistan.

Bangladeshis realised the inherent faultlines that exist in Pakistani society, governance and system and wisely split quite early realising the mistake they commited earlier - BD has little chance of becoming Pakistan because they never tried punching above their weight category, form unnatural alliances and meddle in other countries affairs and their wars - Bangladeshis were smart in realising what the united future held in store for them and they split.

If policies of previous govt continue, Pakistan will becom Bangladesh and not the other way round.

However, if you look on the streets of Karachi, you will see a lot of Bangladeshis working in menial jobs. I dont think you will see Pakistanis doing that in Bangladesh! So the initial analogy is wrong to begin with.

LMAO.. doesn't pakistanis clean **** and and other stuffs in saudi ? So what ? dont talk as if no pakistanis do menial jobs !

there exports of garments are duty free to most if not all western world we on the other hand have to pay duties above the quota given to us.You cant compare oranges and apples here?

$231 Billion is part of the economy thats reported i am sure bigger part is still hidden as people do any thing not to pay tax.we have gone from 91 billion to 231 in less then decade plus the security situation.

Free economy our trade laws or more liberal then any other country in our neighbor hood and thats making a difference.

So what ? even major part of the BD economy will be those small garment stores or likewise which goes unreported. Quit whining..

And they have FTA coz they are smart in doing business and know what they want or what's their future..

LMAO.. doesn't pakistanis clean **** and and other stuffs in saudi ? So what ? dont talk as if no pakistanis do menial jobs !

Dont jump in if u have nothing to contribute in the context other than just point scoring.

My comment was in the context of two countries only.

@Safriz

Shut up, Nawaz is going to make us the Asian tiger..just like in 1999....you didn't know? :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart goes out to see the daily scenes of dead bodies in BDesh.

May Allah have mercy on the souls of who died, and May all give howsala to the weeping hearts of the loved ones who may have lost a father, a mother, a brother or son or a daughter. Ameen.

Going back to the OP.

BDesh cannot become Pakistan, well not a Pakistan of today.

Reason: Different geography, and different ethnic makeup.

so BDesh could become Egypt where MB fought pitched battles with relatively secular government.

I feel that Awami gov did not need to start this $hit against Islamists.

Why

Islamists thrive only controversy. They shout "Islam Khatray main hai" and all hell breaks loose.

So the best thing is to let Islamists survive, and let them take part in the election.

These b@stards who abuse misuse religion for nefarious gains and do not have any program for the development of country,

so

In one or two cycles, their @rses are thrown out by the people.

Unfortunately Hassina has started an unneeded tussle with them.

And now

this rally nice country of really nice people is paying a deadly price.

peace to all.

Bangladesh wants to become another Pakistan *blushes*
Oh_stop_it_you.png

@Safriz

Shut up, Nawaz is going to make us the Asian tiger..just like in 1999....you didn't know? :pissed:

:lol:

he will import loads of yellow cabs on loan....Make some motorways...on loan....
But wont fix the real issues effecting our economy..
Whoever tackle the energy shortage and security issue will be the champion....Nawaz will be the ine on the throne..we like it or not..So lets see..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom