What's new

we cant shoot down drones, its not a joke :PMLN

We will stop drones by dialogues.. that's the commitment, isn't?

Not shooting down... and NS already said if drone didn't stop that will cause severer impact on Pakistan - USA relationships...

and when is that going to happen, is he waiting for jesus to come to earth or after the arrival of Imam Mehdi? or is some other miracle to happen which he is waiting for?
on contrary , they said the same thing about Talks with Taliban, extremism is priority, and yet I find them in china asking for investments

we can shoot down drones its a joke :PPMLN

BEFORE ELECTION WE WILL DO THAT AND THAT AND THAT

NOW WE CANT ITS NOT A JOKE

YOU ARE PATRIOTS THATS REALLY A JOKE

No political party can shoot down anything.

Army and air force do.

The statements you referred to were made by out of power political parties both PMLN and PTI. This was to placate the anti-US nutz and nothing more.

Once they got the power, and talked to the Army and AF, they were told the reality.

and it is the reality that our forces use american drones to kill TTP.

Then why on earth they want to shoot down something that helps us the Pakistanis.

You ask PTI and it will say the same

You ask MQM and it will the same

Even ask Fazlu and he will say the same once he is in power.

peace

I am sure he did not mean the capacity to shoot it down but the repercussions of such an action.

Being in a position of responsibility one has to be circumspect.

We will stop drones by dialogues.. that's the commitment, isn't?

Not shooting down... and NS already said if drone didn't stop that will cause severer impact on Pakistan - USA relationships...

topi drama

....its Pak Vs US.

I beg to disgree.

it is Pak army using US army operated weapons to target baddies in North Wazirastan.

For the rest of the country, Pak army can handle the geography and terrain.

In NW, situation is really really challenging and hence the use of drones.

peace

Your army whose job was to stop any aggression against pakistan was sleeping on the night when American came and stayed here overnight for bed and breakfast and left early morning on their own wish!! and you think that army can shoot down drones, oh yes but they can run your country better cant they?

dont keep shooting from your smelly holes, PMLN never said they will shoot down drones before election you are mistaking Angel Khan with PMLN who said they will stop drones. Well Angel khan is visiting UK to save the Elephants when PMLN called for APC on national security.

Your army whose job was to stop any aggression against pakistan was sleeping on the night when American came and stayed here overnight for bed and breakfast and left early morning on their own wish!! and you think that army can shoot down drones, oh yes but they can run your country better cant they?

dont keep shooting from your smelly holes, PMLN never said they will shoot down drones before election you are mistaking Angel Khan with PMLN who said they will stop drones. Well Angel khan is visiting UK to save the Elephants when PMLN called for APC on national security.

Talk about your N-League instead of :blah: Your leader did say that he will stop drones, now what is he waiting for? All we've seen so far is sheer silence or this sort of cr@p talking, what else they've done so far regarding stopping drones???

@Armstrong @Slav Defence @FaujHistorian

Did the Ganja Brothers just got in touch with reality after the delusionary political election stunts ? The same is true for Imran Khan who used to come to Karachi for sit in , but cant stop the containers in the province , he rules in . Some scene , huh , Kevin ? - John Milton

Secur...Mr.Sharif is a very clever,old bat...who was well aware of all the consequences and circumstances to which Pakistan is passing through..after all he is elected for third time as Prime-minister,in fact we suffered to various problems which were actually planted by corrupted elements of Mr.Sharif's regime
Where as in case of Mr.Khan.he is not as experienced as Mr.Sharif...as PTI is the novice party and Mr.Khan does not belong to political,OLD JAGEERDARANA Nizam....in which children are taught to become cruel politicians since childhood by teaching them how to use poor awam as scapegoat.
Thus,I was expecting passionate behavior from this novice politician,but for Mr.Sharif I knew that he lied just to get votes and to loot us more...With the passage of time PTI will also learn few lessons and it's stamina and caliber will be tested on the litmus paper of its performance in KPK.
I wish best of luck to PTI in KPK,what do you think?

and when is that going to happen, is he waiting for jesus to come to earth or after the arrival of Imam Mehdi? or is some other miracle to happen which he is waiting for?
on contrary , they said the same thing about Talks with Taliban, extremism is priority, and yet I find them in china asking for investments

Well said....I am also expecting PTI to fulfill it's commitment about drone attack--seems like their policy doesn't match to that of central governments'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan’s reluctance to make good on its threat to shoot down a U.S. drone has nothing to do with capability—it’s just part of the complex relationship between the two countries. While Pakistan’s civilian leaders bristle at U.S. military operations inside the country, the Pakistani military sometimes finds drone attacks useful.

So there's a tacit understanding between the Pakistani military and the Pentagon. The politicos have nothing to do with it.

Solid point:tup:
If GOP terminate or disable whole extrimist outfits in Pakistan then drone attacks stop automatically.

Please stop making sense! Don't you know we don't like that kind of stuff -- Keep going like this and the next thing you may be suggesting that Religion of beace actually mean what it stands for and not make excuses for those who insist as a matter religious calling, to invoke God as they blow themselves or someone else up -- where would we be then??
So you better shape up, cause I got my eyes on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom