What's new

We Can Still Get To You, Dilma...

No, not a Zionist. Are you an anti-Semite ?

Now when you say semite do you mean all arab semites or are you reffering to something particular sect of arab semites?

And to answer your question....heck no....i like all semites....i do have a big problem with terrorists and terrorist supporters.........that answer your question?

On the surface of what? Are you classifying jews as terrorists or terrorist supporters? Please clarify.....

But if by jews you mean people who believe in the jewish faith? If that is what you mean, then my answer is, no I have no problem with anybody who believes in GOD, and acts accordingly. What does all of this have to do with what we are discussing? A red herring maybe?

It looks, on the surface, that you have a problem with Jews.

On the surface of what? Are you classifying jews as terrorists or terrorist supporters? Please clarify.....

But if by jews you mean people who believe in the jewish faith? If that is what you mean, then my answer is, no I have no problem with anybody who believes in GOD, and acts accordingly. What does all of this have to do with what we are discussing? A red herring maybe?

Read YOUR post #4. YOU are the one who, out of the blue, brings up 'jewish bankers'. I didn't. They had NOTHING to do with the thread I posted. Why did you bring them up and why do the bankers have to be specifically 'jewish' ? Why didn't you say Catholic bankers ? Or Hindu bankers ? And by saying 'on the surface' I'm using a figure of speech that means at a casual glance, without deeper investigation, it could look to some that you have a problem with Jews. I can't believe I need to explain that to you but I did anyway.

So do you dislike the fact that zionist jew bankers control the vast majority of the worlds capitalist institutions?.......because thats a fact.......and I dont see us going to war for the Vatican or India......yet we are plunging into WWIII at the behest of israel et al.......Here is a list of the worlds 35 wealthiest financial institutions.....the figures are expressed in trillions.....more than 85% of the owners and ceos are jewish bankers....i can post their names if you would like....but i think you get the picture.......

1 BlackRock US $3,560
2 UBS Switzerland $2,280
3 Allianz Germany $2,213
4 Vanguard Group US $2,080
5 State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) US $1,908
6 PIMCO (Pacific InvestmentManagement Company) US $1,820
7 Fidelity Investments US $1,576
8 AXA Group France $1,393
9 JPMorgan Asset Management US $1,347
10 Credit Suisse Switzerland $1,279
11 BNY Mellon Asset Management US $1,299
12 HSBC UK $1,230
13 Deutsche Bank Germany $1,227
14 BNP Paribas France $1,106
15 Capital Research and ManagementCompany US $1,071
16 Prudential Financial US $961.0
17 Amundi France $880.0
18 Goldman Sachs Group US $836.0
19 Wellington Management Company US $719.8
20 Natixis Global Asset Management France $710.9
21 Franklin Resources (FranklinTempleton Investments) US $707.1
22 Northern Trust US $704.3
23 Bank of America US $682.2
24 Invesco US $646.6
25 Legg Mason US $631.8
26 Nippon Life Insurance Company Japan $600.0
27 Legal & General InvestmentManagement UK $598.5
28 Generali Group Italy $581.5
29 Prudential UK $570.2
30 Ameriprise Financial US $543.6
31 T. Rowe Price US $541.7
32 Wells Fargo US $534.9
33 Manulife Financial Canada $513.8
34 Sun Life Financial Canada $496.3
35 TIAA-CREF US $481.0

Just follow the money.....the credit and the debt............

Read YOUR post #4. YOU are the one who, out of the blue, brings up 'jewish bankers'. I didn't. They had NOTHING to do with the thread I posted. Why did you bring them up and why do the bankers have to be specifically 'jewish' ? Why didn't you say Catholic bankers ? Or Hindu bankers ? And by saying 'on the surface' I'm using a figure of speech that means at a casual glance, without deeper investigation, it could look to some that you have a problem with Jews. I can't believe I need to explain that to you but I did anyway.

And all these institutions are 'zionist jew' banker controlled ?

I just said....the vast majority......the stats have been done....its about 85%......I can post the zionist jew banker names if you would like.....just give me a heads up.......or do your own research and find out for yourself.............anywa.........did the nsa get dilma yet?......i mean like they got the kenyan terrorists from the USA and UK?.......lol...........you know since the plan took 2 years to cook up..........the nsa should have plenty of time to get them...........lol.......

Eighty five percent ? I'm not so sure about that. But even if it were true, how did a relatively small group of people of a certain religion get to be so influential ? A feat to be admired not look down on, I think. I bet the Rastafarians or Zoroastrians are wishing THEY 'controlled' all you say the Jews control. Why weren't THEY 'the ones' ? I'm sure we're still reading Dilmas e-mails and what-not. Maybe the Kenyan guys were using carrier pigeons or smoke signals. Drums ? I don't know. It's one thing to be able to intercept electronic communications, it's a whole other ballgame to be able to process them in a timely fashion. There are billions a day. Impossible for even the Great Satan. Now, unless you have something prophetic to say, I'm done with this hijacking of my thread. See you around.:usflag:

Eighty five percent ? I'm not so sure about that. But even if it were true, how did a relatively small group of people of a certain religion get to be so influential ? A feat to be admired not look down on, I think. I bet the Rastafarians or Zoroastrians are wishing THEY 'controlled' all you say the Jews control. Why weren't THEY 'the ones' ? I'm sure we're still reading Dilmas e-mails and what-not. Maybe the Kenyan guys were using carrier pigeons or smoke signals. Drums ? I don't know. It's one thing to be able to intercept electronic communications, it's a whole other ballgame to be able to process them in a timely fashion. There are billions a day. Impossible for even the Great Satan. Now, unless you have something prophetic to say, I'm done with this hijacking of my thread. See you around.:usflag:

So basically youre admitting that the nsa spying is pretty useless against stoping homegrown terrorist cells in the USA........but very good at corporate espionage in friendly countries.........interesting................and yes its around 85%............and no one would have a problem with them if they werent hell bent on bombing every country in existence....Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran............and all the other countries theyve had bombed......and money lending to greedy corrupt governments isnt rocket science.......especially when you own the federal reserve and print all the money you want out of nothing......lol..........yeah........be proud.........6 trillion for iraq and afghanistan alone.............and who got stuck with that debt? The american tax payer.......and who got killed? A bunch of americans and arabs........and who profitted?......the zionist jew bankers and their corporate goons......so spare me the bullshiiit..........nothing these people do is noteworthy......

And stop crying.......your crappy thread died a while back.............im just making some sense of it........

Here we go with the 'jew banker' thing again. Got a real hard on for 'these people'. Douche bag, you're a bigot. Just admit it. 'Making sense' in your small, deformed mind, maybe. You're all over the place, chief.

Here we go with the 'jew banker' thing again. Got a real hard on for 'these people'. Douche bag, you're a bigot. Just admit it. 'Making sense' in your small, deformed mind, maybe. You're all over the place, chief.

Yes i dont like zionosts who will kill anyone to have their way.....i have no problem with the jewish faith or jewish people in general......actually there are jews in my family....so spare me the hasbara chump..........i aint a bigot.....you sound like quite the zionist appologist though......why is that? Are you a zio?......or are you simply on their nut sack?

It is truly disgusting how the U.S. has betrayed Brazil so, how does spying on Brazilians help fight terrorism worldwide?

Back
Top Bottom