What's new

” we attacked East pakistan” Revealed by Gen Vk Singh

And humanity was flourishing during operation searchlight, I suppose.

Oh by the way - Putin annexed Crimea and made it part of Russia. Bangladesh is a sovereign nation with its own govt, and was NOT annexed by India. Liberation v/s annexation. Inapplicable analogies.

Similarly (like Putin-ites are doing right now), you can say Ukranian national army is at fault.

Similarly you can say attack on Golden temple was wrong too.

Similarly (like Putin-ites are doing right now), you can say Ukranian national army is at fault.

Similarly you can say attack on Golden temple was wrong too.
I see that following a chain of thought is not easy for you. I have no idea where this is going, or what it has to do with my post.

I see that following a chain of thought is not easy for you. I have no idea where this is going, or what it has to do with my post.

As long as you are set in one kind of preconditioning,

it is hard to consider valid comparisons that won't fit your view (however narrow it might be)

Oh by the way - Putin annexed Crimea and made it part of Russia. Bangladesh is a sovereign nation with its own govt, and was NOT annexed by India. Liberation v/s annexation. Inapplicable analogies.

Breaking and chopping a country is the same whichever way you cut it.

After breaking something, if the terrorist breaker keeps it, his choice, if the usurper throw it away his choice.

Breaking and chopping a country is the same whichever way you cut it.

After breaking something, if the terrorist breaker keeps it, his choice, if the usurper throw it away his choice.
Not if the people in the new country were happy to have a new country, and welcomed the liberators as heroes.

Make no mistake, Bengalis wanted to lynch all the Pak armymen who had been terrorizing them, and only the goodwill and help of the Indian army enabled the Pakistani armymen to get back safely to the west.

If the people of a new land are happy to be a new country, it's called independence, and the people who helped are called liberators.

If you still don't get it - Indians were welcomed with flowers and garlands by the natives, and West Pakistanis would have been skinned alive, had it not been for our magnanimity.

http://www.you

tube.com/

watch?

v=OCAUGeke7kM

Best thing ever done by India. Reduced terrorism to one side of the border only.

There is a saying...."ab pachtava kiya hovt jub chirdya chuk gayi khet"

This was done so that liberator and the lover can meet each other freely without crossing enemy borders and heavily overpopulated bengalis can perform Lebensraum in territory other than their own, working fine atm.
Lol, exactly!! Indians can now enjoy the endless influx of Bangladeshis pouring into their country!!

Back
Top Bottom