What's new

‘We are white, what are you going to do b***h’ - Indian woman attacked in California

the racist white man is of very low iq and intelligence.

and as shown with trump, a majority of American people fall under this category.

this should be a good lesson for Indians. thinking if they get on the hate wagon with trump, they can be one of the racists. But these vile disgusting simple animals hate anyone who doesn't have the proper tone of skin they prefer. and are an enemy of humanity.

the only creature more pathetic then these white neanderthals. are colored wannabes who want to pretend to be one of them. im looking at the likes of nikki haley. who has to check off "white" in census questions and use skin lightner and make her name western sounding just to survive.

Well they do have guns in their home for sure. I live in one of the relatively expensive suburbs and pretty much all my neighbors have guns at home. It is only a matter of time they bring em out and start shooting if they're cocky on someone

I suggest you move to a state that isn’t messed up. Our gun ownership is low (Mass) unless you live in the Berkshire Mountains or some inner city.

Odd. I'd expect this story to be a big hit in the racism-mad mainstream U.S. media but instead there's nothing: only TN is covering it.

The license plate number quoted is not valid for California, according to the public database I checked. (I suppose it could be for a different state.)

The photograph isn't of a public street - I googled Milpitas and didn't see any streets like that - but of an off-street parking lot.

I didn't find the crime report record, either.

I suggest you move to a state that isn’t messed up. Our gun ownership is low (Mass) unless you live in the Berkshire Mountains or some inner city.
I'm on my visa mate. I can't randomly move when my job is in here. Well they're all good people but the gun ownership is pretty damn high in the midwest

I'm on my visa mate. I can't randomly move when my job is in here. Well they're all good people but the gun ownership is pretty damn high in the midwest

Hey @Gomig-21 what do you think the gun ownership rate is up in your area of the North Shore? I guess it’s easy for somebody to buy one and simply toss it in the closet and nobody would know...but certainly the ones walking around with a carry permit is low.

Last edited:
The problem is that White Americans have low iq. They think all brown people are terrorist. America wouldn't survive without immigrants. Without Indian doctors, there would be a shortage of doctors in the US.

The problem is that White Americans have low iq. They think all brown people are terrorist. America wouldn't survive without immigrants. Without Indian doctors, there would be a shortage of doctors in the US.

its not just the "Terrorists" they hate. they hate succesfull non-white immigrants even worse.

there is nothing more crushing to a white racist man then seeing some random immigrant coming to the US, and being a lot more successful then him. it infuriates him.

the average immigrant from many Asian countries, india, iran, etc.. . on average are better educated and make more money then whites. despite not having many centuries worth of privilidged status, free/cheap land and hundreds of years of access to slave labor, and plundering other countries to enrich themselves.

The era of the white man is over. Their countries are not growing anymore. they are not making enough babies to replace their population, and rapid immigration and inter-marriages are killing off the white races slowly.

these facts is whats making racism so popular these days in the west. in the name of "alt-right"

I think the main reason there is a shortage of doctors in the US is because spending $300,000+ upfront on Med School isn’t appealing. I guarantee you the doctors who come here from overseas didn’t pay that.

A lot of the reasons labor is being imported is simply due to the high cost of education. I don’t think people realize it costs > $100,000
to get a bachelors degree in anything these days.

Last edited:
IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

Yes As per temple manual it's perfectly allowed to have sex orgies with female slaves and women Captured in war .
i doubt feasting on devadasi priests could have guts to fight a war in the first place and capture any females , at most they can dupe beyghairat parents to send their daughters to temples.

level of frustration/helplessness is very high and add inferiority complex to it.
LMAO says a poor indian sitting on pakistani forum what a sad life to have

Almost every hispanic, white and black guys carry a handgun with them at all times. If you're on the offensive, there is a very high probability you may get shot and I'm sure the law always protects the white guys no matter what stating that the guilty is suffering with some mental instability crap. I guess last year a similar incident happened where a student from Andhra went for the rescue of a woman who was being harassed and eventually kidnapped but they shot him multiple times after which he succumbed to the gunshot wounds. So, instead of you questioning his braveness, he did the right thing by not being the aggressor

I guess this guy thought it would be better to take a beating rather than risk the lives of his and his wife. Moreover, people who are the aggressors in such barbaric acts are gangsters/thugs and wouldn't mind going to jail but I'm sure this guy is a random IT employee who is just trying to make a living.

I lived in Chicago a while ago and police there wouldn't patrol the streets of south side chicago in a single patrol car but a convoy of 3-4 vehicles even though they are armed with shotguns and assault rifles. Do you still think they're gutless! Sometimes, it's important to protect yourself and your family even if it has to come down to you taking a beating
I know abt chicagos no go areas some of the worst in the country and dominated by blacks but here the reason imade the remark was for a reason

Bro,

Americans are utterly unpredictable in street fights on average; the guys who are harassing you - most likely armed and prepared to take you (and your friends) down if the situation gets ugly.

One of my cousins live in Detriot and she informed me that this city has literally NO-GO sectors/neighbourhoods where even the police treads carefully.

Canada and UK are much friendly and cultured places in comparison.
No its not that even in the past incidents indians didnt react. Most of the times when indians get beat up or their women are hit they dont do anything they just lie down n take beating no matter what part of world they are in i didnt make the remark out of vacuum it had a background to it

"Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family"

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3567504/indian-restaurant-owner-bashed-in-front-of-family-video/

Hey @Gomig-21 what do you think the gun ownership rate is up in your area of the North Shore? I guess it’s easy for somebody to buy one and simply toss it in the closet and nobody would know...but certainly the ones walking around with a carry permit is low.

Yeah, there's not that many gun clubs around here. I'm not a member of any anyway and I travel a long distance to meet up with my buddies to go to the range and blast away. Other than that, some are in a case for display and the rest are tucked away and I haven't seen anyone open-carry in this town in 20 years and I don't know many who conceal-carry. MA is not really an open-carry state anyway except for Class A license holders (it's weird the way it's done here) and there is rumor that if you do open-carry with a Class A, you won't get in trouble (after the cops jump you and put you to the ground etc.) but they'll use that excuse that you did open-carry and revoke your license. So you'll almost never see anyone open carry here, which is a GOOD THING! Even for this gun owner/supporter. It does nothing but freak people out who almost always end up calling the cops.

Funny thing, MA is ranked 11th in the US for guns yet we're surrounded by most of the top 5.

This scene rightly depicts the American mindset where every non-white guy is an arab

No it doesn't, lol. Stop being a goofball.

so now indians will stop playing sports with US and ban them in every thing to beg them for respect just like they are doing with Pakistan? or is it acceptable and normal for indians to get humiliated by white peoples?

Just count the number of Indians:

1. Sharda

2. Sharda's husband

3. Samrat Nandi

4. Monima

5. Aniruddha Mondal

Back
Top Bottom