What's new

‘We are white, what are you going to do b***h’ - Indian woman attacked in California

Wuahahaha Wasnt Trump worshipped by some indians?
Hindu Hruday Samrat number 1 is from Vadnagar , 2nd is a gau mata eater from Newyork. Foreign HSS (RSS) karyakartas LOVE Trump. He is Donald t-RAM-p you know! Jai Sangha Sakthi Jai Gau Mata..

just saying mostly (not always) sikhs are attacked as they look like Muslims and Indians like Pakistani... yes tehre are some pure racial attacks too, but few

man neither we can judge difference between Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese etc.. so american can't figure out difference between us ..
For Americans, all East Asians are either termed as Chinese, brown people as Muslims or Arabs and they don't really mind other white people as long as they're white even if they're Russians.

This scene rightly depicts the American mindset where every non-white guy is an arab

Last edited:
For Americans, all East Asians are either termed as Chinese, brown people as Muslims or Arabs and they don't really mind other as long as they're white even if they're Russians.

This scene rightly depicts the American mindset where every non-white guys is an arab
that is too far man... yeah some of them are ignorant but not retard.... but yup, in movies people exaggerate... like in poetry.. so its ok

that is too far man... yeah some of them are ignorant but not retard.... but yup, in movies people exaggerate... like in poetry.. so its ok
If you're working in a financial or tech firm with lots of diversity, white people could recognize the nationalities. Come to the midwest or any of the redneck states and white people are as ignorant as the guy in that video.

Too bad indians (Hindu/Sikhs) look like Pakistani.....

its good that uneducated whites think Pakistanis must be black

As usual pakistani having group orgies over a couple of indians getting beaten by Americans.

no not having fun but saying "we told you so", in muslim hate Indian (more visible) will get hurt more than Pakistanis. White racists despise Indian more than "Muslim"

its good that uneducated whites think Pakistanis must be black

no not having fun but saying "we told you so", in muslim hate Indian (more visible) will get hurt more than Pakistanis. White racists despise Indian more than "Muslim"
Continue....

We are white, what are you going to do b***h’ - Indian woman attacked in California

the indian woman responds with this:
4752sushmaswaraj.jpg

Funny thing is a worthless hispanic and drunk white man beat the indian guy up and slapped his wife and this guy didnt have the guts to get up and defend himself

Looks like you are having vicarious pleasure from some Indians getting hurt.

Funny thing is a worthless hispanic and drunk white man beat the indian guy up and slapped his wife and this guy didnt have the guts to get up and defend himself
Bro,

Americans are utterly unpredictable in street fights on average; the guys who are harassing you - most likely armed and prepared to take you (and your friends) down if the situation gets ugly.

One of my cousins live in Detriot and she informed me that this city has literally NO-GO sectors/neighbourhoods where even the police treads carefully.

Canada and UK are much friendly and cultured places in comparison.

Last edited:
Lol! Maybe if you lived in some dangerous inner city neighborhood where everybody is poor.
Well they do have guns in their home for sure. I live in one of the relatively expensive suburbs and pretty much all my neighbors have guns at home. It is only a matter of time they bring em out and start shooting if they're cocky on someone

If you leave all the pedantics of this article..

It goes like this, A white male confronted a Indian woman (Who most probably did not understand that she needed to move away from the parking space of the said man, Who was then joined by her Indian neighbors and her Indian husband in an apparent rescue mission, And then the white man was joined by his Hispanic friend along with his white wife, All this was filmed by another white woman while the scuffle was sorted out by a mixed race man... :lol:

I dunno about others but all i got was a mere argument in a very multicultural neighborhood in the states, Which is a near no possibility in places most of the posters that have commented on this come from.. Leave it to the sensationalist India media to pull out the race card and make another melodrama out of it.. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom