What's new

We Are Soldiers

Aoa,
Thnx Stealth and AJPirzada for videos . I think the next episode is on wednesday but not sure can anbody confirm this.
Regards

Aoa,
Thnx Stealth and AJPirzada for videos . I think the next episode is on wednesday but not sure can anbody confirm this.
Regards

Wednesday is a repeat telecast/rerun. The new episode is on Saturdays I believe.

Dear Brothers
I was watching We Were Soldier Movie (Hollywood)... and i saw that there was Bell Helicopter with attack feature i mean there was some weapon on both side some misiles and others u people can check this on youtube too.... any body can guide me that Pakistan has same kind of Bell hellis if not then can they do so by fitting there own same like the US has

Dear Brothers
I was watching We Were Soldier Movie (Hollywood)... and i saw that there was Bell Helicopter with attack feature i mean there was some weapon on both side some misiles and others u people can check this on youtube too.... any body can guide me that Pakistan has same kind of Bell hellis if not then can they do so by fitting there own same like the US has

Most of Pakistani bells (utility helicopters) as well as Mi-17s have dual MG-3s mounted on spindle on the side doors. Some PA bells have M-134 Gatling gun mounted as well.

I think Blain u r talking about the gun that is fitted inside the helli (Bell). but i am talking about outside he doors. and u were saying about MI - 17 too
can u share some snaps plz

I am not sure about PA, but most western armies carry around 5 magzines. Thats universal. I am assuming PA will be less due to two reasons. The more important one bieng that since they carry 7.62mm bullets rather than 5.56, it weighs more,

You did talk some sense here, but...
and secondly there might not be enough ammo/magzines so that everyone can carry 4-6 clips.
:rofl::rofl:
...but what happened here..??

Thanks a lot Enigma for that wonderfully descriptive explanation. This is why you train, so you don't make mistakes when it counts. Let this also be a message to all those who think that the Pakistan Army is "not trained" in anti-terrorism and needs "foreign assistance". I see the same type of training for our infantry as I did in that show for US SOFs. And add to this the SSG units, and we are more than capable of COIN warfare, all we need are resources.

Thanks again.

Sweat saves Blood!!

Sweat now so that you can save Blood tomorrow.

That's how things work here!

Why arent you taking part in it? :D We would have loved to see a friend and defence.pk member acting ;)

Lolzzz..
i already had my share well!!

It is a bloody thankless job-i am referring to these ATT Ops. They take the maximum toil and still you get the beating if the dude you went in to save gets screwed either by your or enemy's fire!!

BTW, i have my own videos of these kinda ops where me and colleagues are polishing the rigor, but you know i'll not upload it. BTW the one with gas masks got deleted, so sorry again!

Last edited:
I was looking forward to the We Are Soldiers of this weekend because they said it would be about the armoured corps and major operations BUT they just repeated last week's episode...:frown:

I was looking forward to the We Are Soldiers of this weekend because they said it would be about the armoured corps and major operations BUT they just repeated last week's episode...:frown:
Man that sucks i was getting so excited

here you go my friends

this is a website called friends korner which has it.

please be warned that the forum is full of Pro taliban bastards and Anti Pakistan Army people. me and only a handful there confront them but just because they are followers of Imran Khan and Jamiat Islami they see it as their right to defame army.

maybe the video is already here but I provided the links in any case.

Part 1
Video We Are Soldiers - Dawn News - Friends Korner

Part 2
Video We Are Soldiers - Pakistan Army Part 2 - Friends Korner

I think Blain u r talking about the gun that is fitted inside the helli (Bell). but i am talking about outside he doors. and u were saying about MI - 17 too
can u share some snaps plz

No I was referring to door mounted M134. Some of the Pakistani Bell helicopters have this gun mounted.

Sweat saves Blood!!

Sweat now so that you can save Blood tomorrow.

That's how things work here!

If I recall, the complete little slogan used to read:

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves life, brain saves both!"...:lol:

Realistic reminder about having josh as well as hosh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom