What's new

We Are Soldiers

Pleaseeeeeeeeee Upload it. Missed it due to damn load shedding problem.

In the segment of snipers, M82 Barret (Light Fifty), was shown 2 times. can anybody confirm by observation :what:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

"Add all Episode in this thread" thanks. :pakistan: :flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
We Are Soldiers - Pakistan Army- Part 5

Watch from 3:25 to 3:27 of Part 5. The two soldiers advancing with MP5s in the fire position. The soldier behind runs across the picture, pointing his weapon at the soldier in front for a brief moment.

I was watching a similar show on the US Special Operations Forces a long time ago, and this was one mistake that they seriously, seriously reprimanded. Never point your weapon at a friendly, even briefly, it is un-forgivable.

The instructors must have turned that soldier's backside red after that move.

Edit

Ay host action zyada marna hai te utton bolda vi bohat hai.

Watch from 3:25 to 3:27 of Part 5. The two soldiers advancing with MP5s in the fire position. The soldier behind runs across the picture, pointing his weapon at the soldier in front for a brief moment.

I was watching a similar show on the US Special Operations Forces a long time ago, and this was one mistake that they seriously, seriously reprimanded. Never point your weapon at a friendly, even briefly, it is un-forgivable.

The instructors must have turned that soldier's backside red after that move.
Yes you are right!

As the 'complete' picture is not available so i cant tell that were they actually in the red zone or were they still running to approach the red zone. If they were inside the red zone and they did this then it was wrong otherwise this action is not that 'dangerous'. Now as for your concern when you compare it with the US military i'll say that in ATT/CTC ops friendly safety is of paramount importance, HARD and TOUGH tarining goes in to make sure that you dont kill own people while fighting CQB and conductions ops like room clearance/entry, BUT that is why a thing known as Safety ON, Safety OFF" is rigorously practised so that when the weapon is pointing down the weapon cant fire as the safety on that weapon is ON and the moment you bring the weapon to firing position (not a MILISECOND before the weapon is aimed) the safety is removed with the thumb so that immediate fire can be dilevered.

When we enter a room, i mean 4 men or 6 men entry, the entry sequence is such that FIRST individual enters from the right side and the other Second individual enters from the left side, BUT they DO NOT cross each other just for the same reason so that they dont rapture each other with bullets, moreover they shouldnt bump into each other also as the space is very less, BUT again when the THIRD and FOURTH individual enters he has to move behind the FIRST and SECOND individual respectively and cross them to go futher towards the right and left (meaning thereby they would be crossing the FIRST and SECOND individual from behind) thus creating a similar situation as you have referred to, but how they are saved is the PERFECT trigger control and making an excellent use of the safety provided with the weapon.

i hope you got it or should you want that i should make use of some hand made sketches:)

despite all this, i think we are in good shap, better than most of the developing countries.
i would say much better than we were in 2000 if you have seen clips of that period

Can anyone plz tell me how many magazine a standard soldier carries, is it 1 in the gun and 2 spares right? and also do they carry water profs and first aid kit and survival kit.
and how its different form Indian and western soldiers.
thnx

Last edited:
Can anyone plz tell me how many magazine a standard soldier carries, is it 1 in the gun and 2 spares right? and also do they carry water profs and first aid kit and survival kit.
and how its different form Indian and western soldiers.
thnx

I am not sure about PA, but most western armies carry around 5 magzines. Thats universal. I am assuming PA will be less due to two reasons. The more important one bieng that since they carry 7.62mm bullets rather than 5.56, it weighs more, and secondly there might not be enough ammo/magzines so that everyone can carry 4-6 clips.

Yes you are right!

As the 'complete' picture is not available so i cant tell that were they actually in the red zone or were they still running to approach the red zone. If they were inside the red zone and they did this then it was wrong otherwise this action is not that 'dangerous'. Now as for your concern when you compare it with the US military i'll say that in ATT/CTC ops friendly safety is of paramount importance, HARD and TOUGH tarining goes in to make sure that you dont kill own people while fighting CQB and conductions ops like room clearance/entry, BUT that is why a thing known as Safety ON, Safety OFF" is rigorously practised so that when the weapon is pointing down the weapon cant fire as the safety on that weapon is ON and the moment you bring the weapon to firing position (not a MILISECOND before the weapon is aimed) the safety is removed with the thumb so that immediate fire can be dilevered.

When we enter a room, i mean 4 men or 6 men entry, the entry sequence is such that FIRST individual enters from the right side and the other Second individual enters from the left side, BUT they DO NOT cross each other just for the same reason so that they dont rapture each other with bullets, moreover they shouldnt bump into each other also as the space is very less, BUT again when the THIRD and FOURTH individual enters he has to move behind the FIRST and SECOND individual respectively and cross them to go futher towards the right and left (meaning thereby they would be crossing the FIRST and SECOND individual from behind) thus creating a similar situation as you have referred to, but how they are saved is the PERFECT trigger control and making an excellent use of the safety provided with the weapon.

i hope you got it or should you want that i should make use of some hand made sketches:)

Thanks a lot Enigma for that wonderfully descriptive explanation. This is why you train, so you don't make mistakes when it counts. Let this also be a message to all those who think that the Pakistan Army is "not trained" in anti-terrorism and needs "foreign assistance". I see the same type of training for our infantry as I did in that show for US SOFs. And add to this the SSG units, and we are more than capable of COIN warfare, all we need are resources.

Thanks again.

Yes you are right!

Why arent you taking part in it? :D We would have loved to see a friend and defence.pk member acting ;)

Back
Top Bottom