What's new

We are not giving unconditional support to Aam Aadmi Party: Sheila Dikshit

All the best for AAP, it is a win - win situation of AAP, if congress does any mischief or disagrees with AAP and tries to over throw the Delhi Govt. Elections will occur, but this time I am sure people will give a clear majority to AAP.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:
shock laga . . .
Sheila+Dixit+Comedy+SMS+Jokes.jpg

4ori.jpg

The AAP-Sucker Proxies : Indian Media

So what the Barkhas, Rajdeeps, Sagarikas and Ashutosh want is AK to somehow combat Narendra Modi. Now that AK’s gang has won some seats in Delhi the prospect seems brighter to them. They couldn’t damage Modi for 11 years, here’s the new Brown Hope! All this nonsense of AK not wanting support from Congress or BJP is theatre. AAP is as much Congress in ideology, policies and appeasement as any other “Sickular” party is. Not surprisingly, by late evening on December 10 the Congress had offered unconditional support to AAP. Will AK now form a govt? I hope so but I have my doubts. You see, forming a govt will expose him as a non-performer where his bogus promises are concerned. It will also leave him lesser time to combat Modi, which is what his media proxies desperately want. The AAP-Sucker proxies want Modi decimated at any and all cost. They don’t give a damn about India or Delhi. They only care if their own nuts will be roasted, spiced and served with fine Champagne. I’m not kidding!

MediaCrooks: The AAP-Sucker Proxies

Though I am not an AAP supporter - this came as a shock to me as well. Besides disappointment that is. What an irony - after thoroughly getting the boot, Sheila still has the power to call some shots - thanks to this compromise. And we all know what this compromise is - Tolerate or at least not prosecute previous corruption charges of Congress leaders...basically negating the very plank from which AAP got strength. In a civilized country such a move would usher in its downfall. Let's see what happens here.

All the best for AAP, it is a win - win situation of AAP, if congress does any mischief or disagrees with AAP and tries to over throw the Delhi Govt. Elections will occur, but this time I am sure people will give a clear majority to AAP.
Not really. In the past - the public has never taken re-election kindly. In case of a re-election (that should happen sooner than later, unless AAP actually becomes a Congress wh0re), the public will identify the primary wrong-doer. That is what has happened. Either Congress or AAP is probably going to lose. Congress has already reached a minimum threshold. They can't go any lower. The BJP fence sitting electorate (now demoralized for not being able to form Govt, and encouraged at AAP's performance) will get the moral boost required to vote en masse for BJP again(because of a perceived betrayal by AAP). So either way AAP loses most.
Only if AAP had chosen to stay alone would their vote share have increased.

Last edited:
wow.. twist in the tail! news is just breaking...

Congress is rethinking on it's support to AAP!

Not really. In the past - the public has never taken re-election kindly. In case of a re-election (that should happen sooner than later, unless AAP actually becomes a Congress wh0re), the public will identify the primary wrong-doer. That is what has happened. Either Congress or AAP is probably going to lose. Congress has already reached a minimum threshold. They can't go any lower. The BJP fence sitting electorate (now demoralized for not being able to form Govt, and encouraged at AAP's performance) will get the moral boost required to vote en masse for BJP again(because of a perceived betrayal by AAP). So either way AAP loses most.
Only if AAP had chosen to stay alone would their vote share have increased.

Take the example of NDA regime which fell and then rose to power because of voting enmasse in favor of BJP. Same thing will repeat for AAP.

If re-election happens, AAP will get majority

watchout fanboizz :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom