What's new

We are British Citizens. Pakistani Law doesn't Apply to Us. But we would be part of Official Meetings of Pakistani Government

Incorrect. The fat guy with the beard is not an overseas Pakistani rather a British national for all we know he might be working for Mi6, Raw, or Mossad. As per the official secrets act this individual is categorized as a "foreign agent" and people who enabled him to be part of official delegation are subject to rigorous imprisonment for up to 14 years.

Last edited:
Is list mei Central punjab ke metropolitan areas ki ranking khud to dekh lo bhai. Again siraf lahore pe hi focus hai. 10 13 14 18 19 20.
May be you are grouping all Areas of Province of Punjab as central punjab.

90s is irrelevant. Tab ki politics tab ke saath. What is happening from 2000s and 2010s is relevant. and prevelant in todays people. Aap kisi central punjab ke city mei ja kar puch lo Punjabi nationalism ka. Khudi idea ho jaey ga apko.

"Lahore is 50% central punjab"
Allah hafiz hai apki reasoning ka. Lahore pe hi lagai jao sara pesa. Baqi aag laga do. 20 saalon mei lahore ki population double se bhi zyada hui just because of immigration from other parts. Aese hi lagey raho 100% ho jaey ga.
Everyone thought so..they were proven wrong

Country is still ran by babas and beuacrats loyal to NS

You know the biggest service to Pakistan anyone can do is identify the Sharif and Zardari families offshore accounts. I reckon between them both there is at least $100 billion stashed away somewhere.

Common person can't do it unless they know how to hack & are not only good at it but willing to do it against multiple companies. Willing to risk the imprisonment.

Otherwise only intel agencies can do it. But even then you have to convince the host country to cooperate. After Panama leaks, if I remember correctly, we did ask countries like Panama & Switzerland to cooperate but neither did. They made excuses. Don't forget, money laundering is what keeps their economies going.

I really don't see us getting that money back through confiscation. Not anytime soon anyway. Sometimes I think we should just exile these scum forever, confiscate their domestic assets and forget about them. Sure we'll lose the offshore money forever & maybe we won't ge justice but at least we won't be held back anymore. We can actually move forward with reform in justice system & economy. FDI is the only way these westerners will *return* your money.

Sharif's family treats Pakistan's bureaucracy, people, party supporters, and members as personal slaves. ...its a shame. A son who is not a Pak citizen attending an official GOP meeting. ... ecause abu ji say sooo ...

They are their to handle their father's business dealings. These meetings open doors to do business with a kickback for the other party courtesy of the Pakistani taxpayer.

They don't even care about optics.

The Sharifs spend 7 hours in the day working on their businesses and 1 hour on Pakistani affairs.

@Chak Bamu , my dear sir, any comments on this?

Since you mentioned Imran Khan taking his wife's ex-husband on a foreign trip...and I believe you haven't provided a source for that either.
Patwaris live in alternative universe created by Maryam Nawaz media cell. Thus they have hard time adjusting to the real one

Bhai qasam ley lo sari zindagi Faisalabad Lahore mei guzar di. Koi aik reasonable admi bhi nai dekha jo "Jaag Punjabi Jaag" ka word use karta ho ya Uneven distribution of funds ka supporter ho. And i am not talking about "Khata hai to lagata bhi hai" sorts.
BTW Central Punjab pe konse funds lagaey jatey hain?
Siraf Lahore hi hai central punjab?
Islamabad aur Lahore ke elawa khandae banaya hua hai central punjab ka. Faisalabad Jhang Sargodha Gujranwala Toba inke halaay dekho zara. Kitni industry hai kitna revenue in regions se generate hota hai. Aur ghanta lagatey hain yahan.
Na ham pe lagaya jata hai pesa na hum is haq mei hain ke unevenly lagaya jaey. Lahore alone is not central punjab. I am from central Punjab.
Aur even Nleague is not a Punjabi Nationalist Jamaat neither do its voters vote for Punjab card. Ye wali beemari siraf PPP aur MQM mei pai jati hai regionalism ki syasat karna.
Your reasoning seem dubious and 1 point centric to me.
Punjabion ko bhi kabhi ehsaas ho jaey unke saath Nleague karti kya hai sarey Province ka fund aik city pe lagai jati, to inka kuch ban na jaey.
There is no nationalism in punjab.
That's why huge number of pushtoon afghanis and blochi working and doing business here peacefully and without any fear.
But do want some nationalism in punjabis.
Not for racism but for fighting racism of other nationalists like ptm.

You know the biggest service to Pakistan anyone can do is identify the Sharif and Zardari families offshore accounts. I reckon between them both there is at least $100 billion stashed away somewhere.
Ok i am confused?
Everything is already identified.

Sharif family has assets greater then 2b$
The well known ofocurse are their sugar mills avenfield, different food chains im england, petrol pumps several hedge funds

The ones i just mention are atleast 200m$+ in value

That's why huge number of pushtoon afghanis and blochi working and doing business here peacefully and without any fear.
Okay

Agreed. Hate nobody. Love every ethnicity. Everyone is welcome here. But we need to preserve our beautifull culture and defend our honor if some A**h*** C*** with malicious agenda like Altaf Dog , Manzoor Pashteen , Mohsin Dawar and Hyrbyair Mari start abusing at our ethnicity.
We have no real leader to give a well formed reply to them. Neither do we have anyvoice for our less developed areas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom