What's new

We are British Citizens. Pakistani Law doesn't Apply to Us. But we would be part of Official Meetings of Pakistani Government

He is not an overseas Pakistani. He already surrendered Pak nationality. Overseas Pakistani means if they have a passport or NICOP.
Incorrect. The fat guy with the beard is not an overseas Pakistani rather a British national for all we know he might be working for Mi6, Raw, or Mossad. As per the official secrets act this individual is categorized as a "foreign agent" and people who enabled him to be part of official delegation are subject to rigorous imprisonment for up to 14 years.

I think you get the point being made here.

If they continue I will burn my Pakistani Passport the day I get the US and post the video on PDF.

@Chak Bamu , my dear sir, any comments on this?

Since you mentioned Imran Khan taking his wife's ex-husband on a foreign trip...and I believe you haven't provided a source for that either.
I was wrong. I own my mistake & I commented as such on the relevant thread.

I just came here because you tagged me so please do not expect me to read the whole thread.

If it is about Hussain Nawaz being at the meeting, then obviously that is just as wrong as when such things happened during IK's PMship. Did you expect me to provide excuses for something like this?

Are there no qualified persons in entire PMLN or PPPP cabinet to sit during meeting with MBS?

I really feel said for their party workers, they probably haven't experienced or were allowed a single day of merit in their lifetimes.

Sherry Rahman was baking cookies in the kitchen while the boy king Bilawal "Daddy Made Me Chairman" Zardari was meeting with heads of state.

I was wrong. I own my mistake & I commented as such on the relevant thread.

Ah ok, just didn't come across that post. No worries.

Did you expect me to provide excuses for something like this?

Wouldn't put it past the realm of possibility!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom