What's new

We are British Citizens. Pakistani Law doesn't Apply to Us. But we would be part of Official Meetings of Pakistani Government

FRlh0wuWQAANmSK.jpeg

Are there no qualified persons in entire PMLN or PPPP cabinet to sit during meeting with MBS?

I really feel said for their party workers, they probably haven't experienced or were allowed a single day of merit in their lifetimes.

Are there no qualified persons in entire PMLN or PPPP cabinet to sit during meeting with MBS?

I really feel said for their party workers, they probably haven't experienced or were allowed a single day of merit in their lifetimes.
Patwaris are slaves. They don't question. They obey

Shaitan aur PDF ka retired moderator is ko jamhooryat ka husn aur civil supremacy kahain gai

Aap nai in sai bachna hai
They have footing because of their support
And solution is to end their support from public through debate..as their supporters are mostly educated they can be debated with
Afterall central punjab is the most educates province of pakistan

I was saying since last yr that once PMLN declared resistence it will be hard for any establishment to ignore the heart of pakistan desires i.e central punjab desires

How come this Molvi Ashrafi is so powerful. Before IK he was holding Mians hand and walking everywhere with him, then was holding IK hand and now back to Sharifs. Who is this dude?

FRlTXAmXIAAiz8D.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom