What's new

We are (annoyed by) Malala!

No need to go offtopic but one thing is sure, No country will become Super Power without wars. Do you think China will surpass the U.S. as the superpower... No, this is not possible without wars.....

Mate, no need to Bash him.... Personal attack, Off topic post and Rant is sign of losing the argument....

TTP have already killed Benazir and others.... They are already killing high profile people........ Veena is nothing for them....
Anyway, Veena malik is good and very friendly girl...
bold gril, extra ordainry, serviving the mess!
agreed with your post!

No need to go offtopic but one thing is sure, No country will become Super Power without wars. Do you think China will surpass the U.S. as the superpower... No, this is not possible without wars.....

Mate, no need to Bash him.... Personal attack, Off topic post and Rant is sign of losing the argument....

TTP have already killed Benazir and others.... They are already killing high profile people........ Veena is nothing for them....

I wasn't going off topic just clarifying what i said earlier anyways i wasn't making that point so you misconstrued although i am not saying it's wrong either.

I wasn't going off topic just clarifying what i said earlier anyways i wasn't making that point so you misconstrued although i am not saying it's wrong either.

Why would i feel insecure? i have an opinion which doesn't match your's and probably with a lot others and i respect that as well but twisting it into something like "conspiracy theories" and treating people who differ as taliban sympathisers is maybe considered the norm here by most people for me it is just my opinion.

You keep repeating the same " people are terming me as Taliban sympathizer " and then tell us " No , I am not insecure " . Please . Yeah and I see no problem with difference of opinions . When you stop believing in " established facts " then you are believing in " conspiracy theory " unfortunately . I am not wrong there

first of all i dont talk about any conspiracy theories , but at least i can see the truth . i cant do anything for peoples like you

just as you mentioned there is a difference between bravery and foolishness ... there is also a difference between achievement and sympathy . i hope you get my point

Alright , now take a deep breath and please do us all a favor , Google the term " conspiracy theory " and then try to think again what you have been talking about all along . :D You people are the ones who see the glass always as " half empty " . Now you see a connection with the British Govt granting the title of " Sir " to Salman Rushdie with promoting a little girl who works for women education , something which the extremists are hell bent on denying in Pakistan . Do you even know the meaning of " Islamophobia " to again try to make a relation between two ? At least , make your post coherent before coming to debate .

Well , personal attacks like these that you are " a mix up of this and that " are considered as a sign of " losing the argument " , are you sure that you haven't already done that ? I haven't talked about religion yet , find me a single post in this thread where I say so . I cant do the same with people who shut eyes on the " reality " and try to make an alternative version of the event .

Not my problem , if you cant see her " achievements " . Then , possibly you aren't even aware of her efforts against extremist Taliban before the attack , she was attacked for a reason .

BTW , This girl Malala is going through alot and getting international exposure just she is a symbol to show the world that Pakistan is something really evil.

There are 1000s of kids who got more bad treatment by USA drones but the world failed to show the same respect to these kids.

1- Is it due to the fact that they are being hit by USA and not Taliban?
2- How can we difference b/w Talibans and USA as both are killing innocent kids, one is via drones and other is by Bullets?
3- Maybe world do not see these kids as humans becouse USA Drones kills them?

But my fellow Americans on this site wont see/understand the pain these kids are going through as they are being hit by there own drones and they will come up with all sort of justifications.
Shame on USA

Alright , now take a deep breath and please do us all a favor , Google the term " conspiracy theory " and then try to think again what you have been talking about all along . :D You people are the ones who see the glass always as " half empty " . Now you see a connection with the British Govt granting the title of " Sir " to Salman Rushdie with promoting a little girl who works for women education , something which the extremists are hell bent on denying in Pakistan . Do you even know the meaning of " Islamophobia " to again try to make a relation between two ? At least , make your post coherent before coming to debate .

Well , personal attacks like these that you are " a mix up of this and that " are considered as a sign of " losing the argument " , are you sure that you haven't already done that ? I haven't talked about religion yet , find me a single post in this thread where I say so . I cant do the same with people who shut eyes on the " reality " and try to make an alternative version of the event .

Not my problem , if you cant see her " achievements " . Then , possibly you aren't even aware of her efforts against extremist Taliban before the attack , she was attacked for a reason .

i can see your life is more influenced by conspiracy theories not mine ... plus if you cant get my point in comparing salman rushdi and malala than i make it simple for you , both get promoted by western media just because they are projecting a negative image of islamic society , malala is now become a sympathy symbol for anyone , and the western peoples who are so innocent see this act as a part of our islamic teaching that we stop womens f0or going education and islam is against women rights and education , i know you will still dont get my point because you just dont want to accept the reality .plus i think you need to search not me , i think you dont know what islamophobia is all about , and i am still waiting for the list of achievements which your so called holy malala have achieved.... and kindly go and take out a rally and promotes those are still fighting for eduction in fata , rather than sitting in your air conditioned homes and promoting the western made icon . that clearly shows we dont want to use our minds and now usa will choose our hero's for us :omghaha:

i am not saying that CIA attacked her or crap like this which are talking to , taliban attack her they take responsibility but now western peoples are just using her against islam for their own peoples and their mind sets , to cover their activities which the are doing in wazirstan in terms of drones attack. i will wait for the day when malala stand in UN and ask USA to stop drones , and than we will see how brave she is to talk about her country and religion and than i will see which western country will promote her in what manner ,

@rockstar08

Well I am not interested in wasting any more time with people who just cant believe the reality and cant see the obvious , good luck with your " Malala is evil now since West is promoting her " theories :D . Google her achievements for your own knowledge , I will not spoon feed everything to you .

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep repeating the same " people are terming me as Taliban sympathizer " and then tell us " No , I am not insecure " . Please . Yeah and I see no problem with difference of opinions . When you stop believing in " established facts " then you are believing in " conspiracy theory " unfortunately . I am not wrong there

No not terming me but thats the general way it usually is addressed here. Secondly you might consider them established facts but they are not. I guess as long as i don't accept you're version of established facts they remain "conspiracy theories". Anyways i respect you're opinion and lets just stick with that.

@rockstar08

Well I am not interested in wasting any more time with people who just cant believe the reality and cant see the obvious , good luck with your " Malala is evil now since West is promoting her " theories :D . Google her achievements for your own knowledge , I will not spoon feed everything to you .

i put my case here on rest :closed:
may peace be on you , we could have different opinions about few things but at least both are pakistani and muslims .. this is what matters ,

if anyone from my post got hurt , I AM SORRY FOR THAT :pakistan: :cheers:

No not terming me but thats the general way it usually is addressed here. Secondly you might consider them established facts but they are not. I guess as long as i don't accept you're version of established facts they remain "conspiracy theories". Anyways i respect you're opinion and lets just stick with that.

I presented them in my post and I am still waiting for you to refute that , my friend .

I am cool either way , agree to disagree .

I presented them in my post and I am still waiting for you to refute that , my friend .

@Aamna14 is a Lahori & I am a Lahori which means if you continue arguing with her & not accept what she has to say - You'd have me breathing down your neck with a bat in one hand & a feather for tickling you in the other ! :angry:

So moral of the story : Never show intellectual arrogance when dealing with a Lahori, in my presence ! :pissed:

Or else ! :coffee:

I never said she wasn't attacked and that it wasn't an act of cowardice the only thing i said was that she wasn't attacked merely because she was going to school because those who attacked her gave statements for why they did so i am not justifying the act and that in no way means i consider her evil or anything i just voiced my opinion and you voiced you'rs as facts.

@Aamna14 is a Lahori & I am a Lahori which means if you continue arguing with her & not accept what she has to say - You'd have me breathing down your neck with a bat in one hand & a feather for tickling you in the other ! :angry:

So moral of the story : Never show intellectual arrogance when dealing with a Lahori, in my presence ! :pissed:

Or else ! :coffee:

Cut the sarcasm please.

Back
Top Bottom