What's new

Waziristan Militant Leader Aleem Khan Ustad Joins Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan

You shouldn't insult salafism or just label them as saudi supported because saudi arabia has no interest in undermining pakistan. It is India flaming them plus TTP is insignificiant nowadays they themselves have no interest in Pakistan.

They themselves never stated their operation theatre to be Pakistan it is the article doing the talking for them which means it is someone with ulterior motive writting this article. PDF is suspect place for fake news and it fails easy for it and there is obsecure sources from India shared here. The source is beyond garbage

Who TTP never stated? Why do they have name of Pakistan in their name if their theater is not Pakistan. We been fighting TTP for a decade. Get ur facts right. U may not know but there are a number of groups operating in Afghanistan. Those groups act under ideology of different sects. Mostly salafi/ahle hadith groups are supported by ME countries. Deobandis used to be allied but now becoming opposition. Its interesting to know how states use sect and religion for influence.
The salafi groups are more lethal than the deobandi TTP, they also give rise to the most deadly ISIS. Most likely they are trying to bring ISIS to decrease the power of the Taliban and sponsor more attacks on Pakistan, Afghanistan and especially CPEC.

Yes they are very cruel and crude. TTP is not strictly deobandi and is collection of anti Pakistan extremists. The new friction between Pakistan and saudi is showing in Afghanistan. Taliban groups are majority deobandi and they are uniting against salafi/ahle hadith groups too. There is a spike in killings in Afghanistan and it all has sectarian colour to it.

Who TTP never stated? Why do they have name of Pakistan in their name if their theater is not Pakistan. We been fighting TTP for a decade. Get ur facts right. U may not know but there are a number of groups operating in Afghanistan. Those groups act under ideology of different sects. Mostly salafi/ahle hadith groups are supported by ME countries. Deobandis used to be allied but now becoming opposition. Its interesting to know how states use sect and religion for influence.

Yes they are very cruel and crude. TTP is not strictly deobandi and is collection of anti Pakistan extremists. The new friction between Pakistan and saudi is showing in Afghanistan. Taliban groups are majority deobandi and they are uniting against salafi/ahle hadith groups too. There is a spike in killings in Afghanistan and it all has sectarian colour to it.

This is nothing more then assumptions and false informations plus exaggeration TTP struggle was not a decade but half a decade. And no being salafi Doesn’t mean much by itself because all the gulf and Majority of Pakistan are salafis. All non-denominational muslims are also traditional muslims and salafis by creed including majority of liberal muslims also fall under them but the separation line is that they chose to fight and believe to struggle in order to change the world. The difference is only in approach and political difference but not belief system. You Could say It was a tactical error on their behalf the others believe in gaining strength first while they don't care hence it is tactical error

Last edited:
This is nothing more then assumptions and false informations plus exaggeration TTP struggle was not a decade but half a decade. And no being salafi Doesn’t mean much by itself because all the gulf and Majority of Pakistan are salafis. All non-denominational muslims are also traditional muslims and salafis by creed including majority of secural muslims also fall under them but the separation line is that they chose to fight and believe to struggle in order to change the world. The difference is only in approach and political difference but not belief system
We know you have a hard on for the Saudis but don't justify Salafi extremism pls.

We know you have a hard on for the Saudis but don't justify Salafi extremism pls.

I am not justifying just saying they are normal muslims like everyone else who chose a path of escalation and miscalculation. Hence why I said them fighting has nothing to do with salafism but it is rather a choice and indifferent to the Majorities approach

This is nothing more then assumptions and false informations plus exaggeration TTP struggle was not a decade but half a decade. And no being salafi Doesn’t mean much by itself because all the gulf and Majority of Pakistan are salafis. All non-denominational muslims are also traditional muslims and salafis by creed including majority of liberal muslims also fall under them but the separation line is that they chose to fight and believe to struggle in order to change the world. The difference is only in approach and political difference but not belief system. You Could say It was a tactical error on their behalf the others believe in gaining strength first while they don't care hence it is tactical error

Tehreek e taliban Pakistan and they dont operate in Pakistan lolz. TTP menance was infact more than a decade and still going on. We know what we faced, daily bomb blasts.
Secondly let me clarify u, salafi are a very small minority in Pakistan, majority and largest sect is barelwi/sufi and then 2nd is deobandi. U say no difference?? In reality they call each other kafir for not doing rafa ul yadein. Its clear that religion in form of sect is used by every major country including Pakistan and ME.

Secondly let me clarify u, salafi are a very small minority in Pakistan, majority and largest sect is barelwi/sufi and then 2nd is deobandi. U say no difference?? In reality they call each other kafir for not doing rafa ul yadein. Its clear that religion in form of sect is used by every major country including Pakistan and ME.

Wrong majority in Pakistan is non-denominational Sunni or you can call them traditional followed by Barelevis and by the way there is no difference between a Deoband-Salafi-non-denominational Sunnis and Traditional sunnis the only difference is with Barelvis who are more sufi based. You can even encounter numerous examples where parents are barelvis/Sufi but their kids are non-denominational Sunni or traditional. Even the Liberal muslims and secular when they perform religious duties they are non-denominational Sunni. There is even numerous and countless who say they are barelvi but in truth they are non-denominational sunnis.

If I have to make an educated guess I think Barelvis were the majority in the previous older generation while this generation is majority non-denominational Sunnis, Liberal muslims, secular and non-practicing non-denominational Sunnis. Where as both Barelvis and Deobandi are on the sharp decline I also think in couple of decades they will shrink and vanish. The reason for that is the ''Internet'' and access to information plus there is somewhat of a golden age of scholars in the english speaking world

Last edited:
Wrong majority in Pakistan is non-denominational Sunni or you can call them traditional followed by Barelevis and by the way there is no difference between a Deoband-Salafi-non-denominational Sunnis and Traditional sunnis the only difference is with Barelvis who are more sufi based. You can even encounter numerous examples where parents are barelvis/Sufi but their kids are non-denominational Sunni or traditional. Even the Liberal muslims and secular when they perform religious duties they are non-denominational Sunni. There is even numerous and countless who say they are barelvi but in truth they are non-denominational sunnis.

If I have to make an educated guess I think Barelvis were the majority in the previous older generation while this generation is majority non-denominational Sunnis, Liberal muslims, secular and non-practicing non-denominational Sunnis. Where as both Barelvis and Deobandi are on the sharp decline I also think in couple of decades they will shrink and vanish. The reason for that is the ''Internet'' and access to information plus there is somewhat of a golden age of scholars in the english speaking world

I doubt if u live in Pakistan and iam sure u know nothing about Pakistan and its religious and sectarian divide or demography.
Barelwis are in not a small but a huge majority, more than 60℅, 10℅ shias and the rest deobandis. What u call non denominational sunnis are called ahle hadees or salafi in Pakistan and they are not even 1℅. The liberal and non practicing are also a very small minority. Do a little bit of research and ull know. I live in area where majority are deobandis and a small minority of ahle haees. U say they are the same but here they call each other kafir. There are fatwas against each other. They have even had fights and killings. You have no idea abt Pakistan so either listen to those living in Pakistan or do some research.

I doubt if u live in Pakistan and iam sure u know nothing about Pakistan and its religious and sectarian divide or demography.
Barelwis are in not a small but a huge majority, more than 60℅, 10℅ shias and the rest deobandis. What u call non denominational sunnis are called ahle hadees or salafi in Pakistan and they are not even 1℅. The liberal and non practicing are also a very small minority. Do a little bit of research and ull know. I live in area where majority are deobandis and a small minority of ahle haees. U say they are the same but here they call each other kafir. There are fatwas against each other. They have even had fights and killings. You have no idea abt Pakistan so either listen to those living in Pakistan or do some research.

I don't need to visit pakistan to know this fact. It is a current worldwide trend these non-denominational sunnis they don't call themselves salafis or ahle hadees etc etc they simply call themselves muslims or just sunni sometimes while by practice similar to Salafi-Deobandi but they don't label themselves such. I know this for a fact that they are the majority. The ones you see practicing are Baravli sufis or Deobandis thinking they are the majority but in reality they are minority seeing them practicing because it is hard not to spot them. Nobody really has done a throughly survey as of recently. Go to the students and the working youths and the newer generations and even amongst the educated

Last edited:
I don't need to visit pakistan to know this fact. It is a current worldwide trend these non-denominational sunnis they don't call themselves salafis or ahle hadees etc etc they simply call themselves muslims or just sunni sometimes while by practice similar to Salafi-Deobandi but they don't label themselves such. I know this for a fact that they are the majority. The ones you see practicing are Baravli sufis or Deobandis thinking they are the majority but in reality they are minority seeing them practicing because it is hard not to spot them. Nobody really has done a throughly survey as of recently. Go to the students and the working youths and the newer generations and even amongst the educated

Its weird u calling 1℅ as majority. i guess u dnt know what a fact means or have zero idea about Pakistan. Ask anyone living in Pakistan and tell him that and he ll laugh. Those non denominational sunnis that u call are actually denominational here and differentiate themselves by doing rafa ul yadain in prayers, while barelwis and deobandis dont. Visit mosques in Pakistan in every province and ull hardly find anyone doing rafa ul yadain. They have their own saudi funded mosques but they are very few. I dont understand y ur obession with calling them majority when they are even less than shias. In Pakistan they play role of saudi and UAE lobby and have never been favourite. Current situation makes them more sidelined, even their GCC funding have dried.

Its weird u calling 1℅ as majority. i guess u dnt know what a fact means or have zero idea about Pakistan. Ask anyone living in Pakistan and tell him that and he ll laugh. Those non denominational sunnis that u call are actually denominational here and differentiate themselves by doing rafa ul yadain in prayers, while barelwis and deobandis dont. Visit mosques in Pakistan in every province and ull hardly find anyone doing rafa ul yadain. They have their own saudi funded mosques but they are very few. I dont understand y ur obession with calling them majority when they are even less than shias. In Pakistan they play role of saudi and UAE lobby and have never been favourite. Current situation makes them more sidelined, even their GCC funding have dried.

I never said these people were salafis but I said non-denominational sunnis perhaps you need to revisit your estimation. You have seen couple of sufis on the streets and you all of sudden think they are the majority you need to open your eyes. I repeat these people are not Salafis nor label themselves such

The salafi groups are more lethal than the deobandi TTP, they also give rise to the most deadly ISIS. Most likely they are trying to bring ISIS to decrease the power of the Taliban and sponsor more attacks on Pakistan, Afghanistan and especially CPEC.
A decade ago the same TTP members bombed Deobandi masjid killing men and boys attending Eid prayers. Dont make this about sect. Anyone who is agaisnt the state needs to be taken out.

Back
Top Bottom