What's new

Ways to reduce impact of sanctions on Iranian education system

Sam1980

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello my fellow Iranians,

It has been more than a year since start of barbaric anti-Iranian sanctions, that are designed to harm our educational infrastructure and Iranian students more than anything else, I created this thread to discuss the possible solutions to counter this problem and turn this into an opportunity for further development of our country.

But before going further, I have to clarify one thing, solutions we must work on need your participation (spreading discussed ideas by letting others know, etc...) if we are to reach a viable conclusion.

Please share your opinion on this matter, this topic is open to our foreign friends as well, please feel free and let us know what do you think?

I believe, among the first steps we must take is to learn English and improve our English skills, this will allow us to have wider access to up-to-date knowledge and therefore will improve our international science ranking if papers are published in English.

What are the best sources for learning English? How did you learn it?
The discussed topic must not result in any benefit for foreign countries, by buying a specific book or other materials, it must be free (International copyright laws don't apply in Iran).

Hello my fellow Iranians,

It has been more than a year since start of barbaric anti-Iranian sanctions, that are designed to harm our educational infrastructure and Iranian students more than anything else, I created this thread to discuss the possible solutions to counter this problem and turn this into an opportunity for further development of our country.

But before going further, I have to clarify one thing, solutions we must work on need your participation (spreading discussed ideas by letting others know, etc...) if we are to reach a viable conclusion.

Please share your opinion on this matter, this topic is open to our foreign friends as well, please feel free and let us know what do you think?

I believe, among the first steps we must take is to learn English and improve our English skills, this will allow us to have wider access to up-to-date knowledge and therefore will improve our international science ranking if papers are published in English.

What are the best sources for learning English? How did you learn it?
The discussed topic must not result in any benefit for foreign countries, by buying a specific book or other materials, it must be free (International copyright laws don't apply in Iran).

Don't you believe the Iranian regime is too rigid and closed to the world?

Why not just become part of the world, like everyone in, you know, the world?

I learned English by myself.Movies,magazines,video games,news articles and audiobooks.Wasn't that easy,but it worked somehow.
Our educational system needs to get rid of some unnecassary old ways and technics,update itself to modern means that developed countries are enjoying.
We do have lots of brains,only problem is utilizing them in best way possible.Hopefully some good developments have been going on in past years.

A good question, I'm looking forward to read the responses.

Iran has a lot of national resources like copper and precious metals.
If mullahs have brains they can utilized these resources to create their own economic system and cut the dependency on international monetary system.

Hjalmar Schacht, who was then head of the German central bank, is quoted in a bit of wit that sums up the German version of the "Greenback" miracle. An American banker had commented, "Dr. Schacht, you should come to America. We've lots of money and that's real banking." Schacht replied, "You should come to Berlin. We don't have money. That's real banking."2

Wealth is created when product and services of a given value are sold. When we trade in dollar we are effectively routing trade though a forgien bridge. Shall this bridge become inaccessible, two countries can negotiate to trade through different means - usually barter but also bonds and security bills against natural resources like copper, zinc, iron. Upon the maturity of bond the country will pay the creditor in cash or pre-agreed amount of natural resources. This in turn creates more jobs leading to an economic boom.

We do want to be part of the world! But currently the world has abandoned us! That is because the world fears the U.S.

Unfortunately people all around the world have been poisoned by the Western media so much that they believe every crazy news they hear about Iran! And whenever an Iranian tries to reveal the truth about what is really going on in Iran, he or she will be accused of being brainwashed!

Iran has a lot of national resources like copper and precious metals.
If mullahs have brains they can utilized these resources to create their own economic system and cut the dependency on international monetary system.

Wealth is created when product and services of a given value are sold. When we trade in dollar we are effectively routing trade though a forgien bridge. Shall this bridge become inaccessible, two countries can negotiate to trade through different means - usually barter but also bonds and security bills against natural resources like copper, zinc, iron. Upon the maturity of bond the country will pay the creditor in cash or pre-agreed amount of natural resources. This in turn creates more jobs leading to an economic boom.

That is a temporary solution, the west is looking to create a "popular unrest" by cutting off Iran completely from the global economy. I'm afraid we are in no position to offer any solution to this problem, I mainly created this thread to find a way around the sanctions for students, things like access to scientific journals which are no longer available in Iran, books, etc...

That is a temporary solution, the west is looking to create a "popular unrest" by cutting off Iran completely from the global economy. I'm afraid we are in no position to offer any solution to this problem, I mainly created this thread to find a way around the sanctions for students, things like access to scientific journals which are no longer available in Iran, books, etc...

so the ayatollahs are now afraid of Iran?? If Iran is powerfull the world will come to its doorstep..might is right!

The World Central Bankers' Bank

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the "first beast", was founded in 1930 and was the first entity to be called a "World Bank." Monetarist and gold-based, it functions as a clearing house for the balance of payments between nations. It operated throughout WWII as an interlocking directorate and a clearinghouse for joint Allied and Axis high finance.

The World Bank/International Monetary Fund (IMF), the "Second Beast," was founded in 1946, after being drafted at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, during the war in 1944. The IMF functions as the collection agency for the World Bank, much as the IRS functions as the collection agency for the Federal Reserve Bank. The Wall Street branch of the Federal Reserve is the "fiscal agent" for the IMF in the USA. The capital pool of the IMF consists of the Prime Banks of the First World, which interlock with the First World (G-7) military-industrial complexes and the oil conglomerates.

The IMF functions under the aegis of the United Nations, as a Keynesian paper credit-mill, extending credit in the form of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) to the Second and Third World debtor nations, requiring that they purchase specified amounts of the currency of the G-7 nations, imposing "austerity terms" upon their internal economies, and looting them by means of "repayment schedules" of their natural resources and minerals. These are channeled through the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) to the multinational cartels, also headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.

With the implementation of NAFTA and the Uruguay Round of GATT, the real wages of blue and white collar workers in the U.S. will be leveled in time to near parity with the Third World. The last "Superpower," the United States, is not the primary head of the G-7 Beast, but is, owing to its debtor status, the last head, appropriately close to the horned tail, engaging disproportionately in UN Security Council "police actions" around the globe.

International Capital, having gone "global," will increasingly employ the blue-helmeted troops of the UN to enforce the hegemony of Capital in the future.

Mark Evans
North Coast HOME
Electrons to the Editor

Economist Henry C K Liu writes of Germany's remarkable transformation:

The Nazis came to power in Germany in 1933, at a time when its economy was in total collapse, with ruinous war-reparation obligations and zero prospects for foreign investment or credit. Yet through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full-employment public-works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas colonies it could exploit, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.5

In Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People (1984), Sheldon Emry commented:

Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 and on, accounting for its startling rise from the depression to a world power in 5 years. Germany financed its entire government and war operation from 1935 to 1945 without gold and without debt, and it took the whole Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German power over Europe and bring Europe back under the heel of the Bankers. Such history of money does not even appear in the textbooks of public (government) schools today.

so the ayatollahs are now afraid of Iran??

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're referring to?

By the way, I don't know why the title of this thread is "Iranians education system" I'm pretty sure, I typed "Iranian education system".
@Era_923 Could you please fix that? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom