What's new

Water issue can cause a terrible war between India & Pakistan

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is a Talk-Show on this thread. I am requesting to all the morons to go through this video first before throwing their utter bull$hit. Thanks.

VIDEO URL:Dunya Today | Dr. Moeed Pirzada - April 20 2010 Talk Show @ Pakistan Herald

Watch the program specially focussing on the issue of water stealing on part of India and water-mismanagement in Pakistan.

"10 Dams on Chinab can starve or drown Punjab. India plans to make 15 dams."

A strategic strength that India is intending to develop. Pakistan cannot afford or sit and wait and let India control our survival just by sitting on the water-passages. Pakistan needs Actions!

Last edited:
Pakistan can't do anything about it. You don't have any leveage over India. And moreover you don't have capabilities to attack your much powerful adversery.

Another ill informed, war-monger raising a hue and cry over India stealing water. Go check what your home minister Rehman Malik had to say on the issue.

You can't do anything.

I wish the news is correct. India should divert entire water to mainland. But the stupid/spineless gov is not doing it.

Pakistan can't do anything about it. You don't have any leveage over India. And moreover you don't have capabilities to attack your much powerful adversery.

Yes we can missile say saray dams ko thod sakatay hain. Remember we are peacefull country so don't push us.

Yes we can missile say saray dams ko thod sakatay hain. Remember we are peacefull country so don't push us.

If you bomb the dams where will the water go?....yes into Pak Admistered Kashmir...and punjab there will be massive floods and huge casualities....plz think before you type

You can't do anything.

I wish the news is correct. India should divert entire water to mainland. But the stupid/spineless gov is not doing it.

So you don't mind if a few hundred thausand people die of draught do you?

If you bomb the dams where will the water go?....yes into Pak Admistered Kashmir...and punjab there will be massive floods and huge casualities....plz think before you type

We can deal with that at least we have plenty of water after that.

We can deal with that at least we have plenty of water after that.

What do you mean you can deal with that?? So you don't mind if the entire population gets wiped out? Surely there must other ways to solve the problem.....like say building dams etc.....since Pakistan has built very few dams since independence.....where does you family live not PakistanAdministeredKashmir I suppose, or you would'nt talk so easily about innocent lives.

What do you mean you can deal with that?? So you don't mind if the entire population gets wiped out? Surely there must other ways to solve the problem.....like say building dams etc.....since Pakistan has built very few dams since independence.....where does you family live not PAK I suppose, or you would'nt talk so easily about innocent lives.

haha nice talking but you word cannot defend your counrty's act. Sorry try again

What is this ? India was entitled to use its share of water under IWT. The problem was not faced for many years as India was not utilizing its share. Pakistan cannot stop India from utilizing its share period.

gr8 dude, you don't build dams to store water, don't have a proper system in place for water storage given the growing population, accuse sovereign countries of water stealing for your own government's incompetence and then you will Bomb those dams without thinking of consequences. I guess it is use less talking to you.

good day

@graphician

did you watch the video yourself..?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom