What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

Plus not to mention he has created a perpetual motion machine too which thousands of scientists after wasting billion of man hours haven't been successful :lol:

Creating energy means creating matter (E=mc2) .. Creating matter means creating universe
Damn , he is God :D

sad part is ,tht one can find the exact same kits all over the internet costing as low as 10$-20$.

Are Pakistani news channels so unaware?

I have made water gun....any buyer......you can use for Holi :D :guns:

kṣamā;3282107 said:
I suppose this is one of ur sarcastic remarks.

Nope, fast breeder reactors are a reality and in use in France, Germany and other countries.

kṣamā;3282107 said:
I suppose this is one of ur sarcastic remarks.

No, please read for yourself:

How do fast breeder reactors differ from regular nuclear power plants?: Scientific American

Excerpt:

In contrast to most normal nuclear reactors, however, a fast reactor uses a coolant that is not an efficient moderator, such as liquid sodium, so its neutrons remain high-energy. Although these fast neutrons are not as good at causing fission, they are readily captured by an isotope of uranium (U238), which then becomes plutonium (Pu239). This plutonium isotope can be reprocessed and used as more reactor fuel or in the production of nuclear weapons. Reactors can be designed to maximize plutonium production, and in some cases they actually produce more fuel than they consume. These reactors are called breeder reactors.

Isn't it interesting that Agha Waqar was let go from the Sind Police in October 2011, and came up with his "invention" within a few short months after that?

My respects....Pakistan you got really talented cartoonists...

pic-2-kit.jpg

pic-5-kit.jpg

The below one is a master piece - informs how a country is fooled by a fake scientist, and how a country forgot to recognise it's real talented scientist Mohammad Abdus Salam

pic-6-kit.jpg

kṣamā;3282442 said:
Well I thought U are saying a fast breeder reactor specifically created to extract energy is sneaked into the car and along with it a reactor to convert the fuel into energy to run the car :angel::toast_sign:

Nope, the only type of breeding that can happen in that car is of the biological kind, not scientific. :D

@vcheng
finally you too are breaking basic laws..
nuclear energy can be obtained from any material given right condition achieved ..so creating more fuel then its consumption is not logically right ..

@vcheng
finally you too are breaking basic laws..
nuclear energy can be obtained from any material given right condition achieved ..so creating more fuel then its consumption is not logically right ..

No. Please read the link from the Scientific American I posted above.

You are right in your quote for all practical reasons but technically speaking every matter is a fuel for nuclear energy if right condition achieved .. So in fastbreeder the mass of fuel obtained is less than mass of fuel consumed because some mass will be turned in to energy

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom