What's new

'Water belonging to India cannot go to Pakistan,' says Modi

★ The 60% population of India that's dependent on agriculture, isn't dependent on Indus and Brahmaputra for that agriculture. The agricultural heartland of India is watered by Ganges and her tributaries in the north, and by rivers like Kaveri, Mahanadi, Krishna etc in the south. They can't even be touched by China, not unless China invades and annexes Uttrakhand. :D

★ The Indus only flows through desolate infertile regions like Ladakh and supports very little agriculture in India. If China dams the river, India won't suffer, coz India isn't dependent on it.. Pakistan, on the other hand..... :-)

★ Brahmaputra supports agriculture only in Assam. And guess what, Brahmputra gets a lot of water from heavy rainfall inside Indian territory itself. That region recieves highest rainfall in the freaking world..!! So even if China blocks the river, Assam would only be partially hit and agricultural heartland of India would remain completely unaffected. Bangladesh, on the other hand....

★ Now, blocking Sutlej is something that would actually effect India much more than Indus and Brahmaputra. But here again, geography has betrayed you my friend.. There are two facts about Sutlej that you must understand -- 1) Its a puny little stream when it crosses over into India from China.. It gets most of the water from Indian landmass. And, 2) Its not possible to build a dam on Sutlej in China because the topography of that area doesn't allow construction of any dams..

★ You say -- “India is well aware of the consequences of stopping rivers.". I ask you - Who the hell even talked about stopping the rivers.. ? India is simply talking about taking her own share of water out of those rivers, not blocking them altogether.. Do you understand the difference between the two?

Not only that, brahmputra catchment area in Tibet is hardly one digit percentage. China just build a dam on one tributary which contributes just 1% of brahmputra river water. We must build dams in Nepal to irrigate northern area and Bihar. That will be more useful.

Last edited:
Sounds like a script of a new bollywood movie :D

Pakistan will attack and destroy indian dams if modi and bhakts think they can bully pakistan
Yip like u did in 1971 and 1999 ...try once again..that time world was with u,favour was in ur side..but today.....and after all modi is talking about indian share of water that is not used here and flows to pak..he dodnt even say that he will not allow pakistan share of water to flow in pakistan then y there is so much rage..cant we use our own share of water????

Not only that, brahmputra catchment area in Tibet is hardly one digit percentage. China just build a dam on one tributary which contributes just 1% of brahmputra river. We must build dams in Nepal to irrigate northern area and Bihar. That will be more useful.

A good canal network from the Ganges, Kosi, Gandak, Boodhi Gangak etc would be much more effective.. Bihar doesn't lack water. What it lacks is better distribution of water and awareness among farmers about better farming techniques.
Both of these are being vehemently worked upon by the state government. Bihar has been clocking double-digit growth for the last 7-8 years constantly. :-)

Yip like u did in 1971 and 1999 ...try once again..that time world was with u,favour was in ur side..but today.....and after all modi is talking about indian share of water that is not used here and flows to pak..he dodnt even say that he will not allow pakistan share of water to flow in pakistan then y there is so much rage..cant we use our own share of water????

Just like india was powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008. Even though Pakistan is more than 7× smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :smokin:

Just like india was powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008. Even though Pakistan is more than 7× smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :smokin:
i was expecting that..:) the point is why sud ? Were ur country involved in mumbai attack?..brave fights openly ,cowards dusguise themselves and kill innocents..also thats y i mentioned 1971 and 1999 when u openly came to fight..but hope u knew the results 3:)

i was expecting that..:) the point is why sud ? Were ur country involved in mumbai attack?..brave fights openly ,cowards dusguise themselves and kill innocents..also thats y i mentioned 1971 and 1999 when u openly came to fight..but hope u knew the results 3:)

And what "brave" nation is unable to destroy an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does? :azn:

We can talk about events from nearly 50 years ago but that doesn't change the reality now. Please openly fight Pakistan now and you will witness the reality that the indian military high command is aware of :smokin:

Water is common property of all humans.
It is not only our survival but our origins.

Trying to keep it for "ourselves" always has
dramatic consequences, ask the Aral Sea.

Tay.

So he want to start a war for water with Pakistan..... great mr modi!
Idiot
FB_IMG_1480156606123.jpg

Him and India can't do jack, as China is around and I'm not just talking about the Indus and brahmaputra, but other rivers and systems.
Let him talk.

The IWT allows India the use of the three Easter rivers - Modi spoke of them.

He does not want to allow water from Ravi, Sutlej & Beas to flow into Pakistan . Whats wrong with that ?

No, I was speaking about the Chinese trying to help Pakistan . I don't think we need to worry about the Afghans.

No I say that a river from Afghanistn flows to pakistan on which Afghanistn builds dam.

No I say that a river from Afghanistn flows to pakistan on which Afghanistn builds dam.

Yup. But that is for the Afghans to do. We can only help them build the dam. The decision to build it, where to build it, how much water to hold back, etc. are all theirs to make. My point was that Afghanistan is never going to help Pakistan. China is. So I was asking if China could. Geographically. Because if China helps Pakistan, then us drying up Pakistan does not help, because China dries a part of us to re-water them.

cuz you don't deserve anything but " Do more" hehehe

Him and India can't do jack, as China is around and I'm not just talking about the Indus and brahmaputra, but other rivers and systems.
Let him talk.

are you sure? itna bhi over confidence acha nahi hai Sir. china kab tak save karega pakistan ko

And what "brave" nation is unable to destroy an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does? :azn:

We can talk about events from nearly 50 years ago but that doesn't change the reality now. Please openly fight Pakistan now and you will witness the reality that the indian military high command is aware of :smokin:
Its humanity and suffering of innocents that prevent the powerful from misusing their powers..else u have seen the example of usa

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom