What's new

Watch this Video & insist like a Donkey that Taliban represent true Islam

this video is really cringe worthy, just goes to show how "Muslims" these TTP terrorists are

I think any Hindu or Christian would know more Islam than this Taliban baboon that was captured by the army

Look at him he is animal ..........

We are dealing with people who believe targeting women and children is Gods holy war. Do you really expect them to know about Islam. They are slaves and are treated as brainwashed slaves who are only told to go and kill and blow themselves up.

Real shame on those that at anytime believed that these monsters would bring shariah and rule pakistan and shame on those that Still do.

Thank the armed forces that protected us from these jahil gawars. That they shed their blood so that monsters like him and his ilk will never come to us again. They are fighting to this day, protecting us from them.

May the jahil khawarij never rise again.

There is no terrorist presenting Islam at all especially these Talis. They are hired guns and have no religion but worship the money and do the job. Still many wouldn't believe that this is nothing but to malign Islam and defame the religion while basing upon such so-called fake Muslims.

this video is really cringe worthy, just goes to show how "Muslims" these TTP terrorists are

I think any Hindu or Christian would know more Islam than this Taliban baboon that was captured by the army

I can't believe this. My mind just shut down. Taliban means what exactly?

Are we still into this debate? - Come on guys we ain't wasting anymore time with this. Only thing to be focused upon is their destruction at all cost.
AMEN brother

God speed to our forces. we cant allow these inhumane scum to hurt us or anyone else in the name of religion

I can't believe this. My mind just shut down. Taliban means what exactly?
Talib literally means needy
normally used as Talib al Ilm = needy of education (student)
Taliban.. plural of needy (of knowledge),
these guys in question are anything BUT

He is a member of Afghan Taliban captured by NDS and interrogated by NSD officers, the video is a couple of years old.

Now please count the number of donkeys here in PDF who support likes of that gentleman
same creed. this is why I didnt classify him as Pakistani taliban, remembering how they sued Kabul football ground during their reign of power doesnt need any more convincing who they are what they believe,

They are actually doing business. Attack on Pakistan army by propagating the minds of youngsters and receive money plus protection money from terrorists of different nations. Even the local businessmen are also involved because the rich ones especially the Arabs gave them good commodity business.

Most of such characters were murderers, target killers, car-lifters, thieves, extortionists and kidnappers before Soviet intervention in Afghanistan and latter become freedom fighters (thanks to USA, ZIA and CIA) and then transformed into terrorist when the USA achieved her goals in Afghanistan thru Pakistan.
Now USA is playing hero and ruined the peace of the area and some stupid and donkey type again thinking that USA is their God Father and helping them against terrorism, Americans are in Afghanistan only to look after their own interests and not to safeguard Afghanistan.
There will be never ending problems until Afghanistan and Pakistan create mutual trust and understanding. Peace will never prevail until both governments do not develop mutual working relationship among themselves without any third party mediation.
An example, we all aware that how Americans killed the recent peace process.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom