What's new

WATCH: Pakistani pilgrims take selfies with COAS Gen Bajwa

Pakistanis disrespect Hajj and made a joke out of it.
From morning to night they do corruption and eat haram money then use that haram money to do Hajj and act all pious.
Politicians, Elites, Generals all have this problem. Maybe they should study Islam properly for once.
Their Hajj is not valid as itā€™s from stolen money from the poor.

Pakistan k liye dua karain kyu k maine to koi kasar nahi chori

Hajj tha Haram shareef tha agar ye baki kahin mila to log aaina dekha denge

From morning to night they do corruption and eat haram money then use that haram money to do Hajj and act all pious.
Politicians, Elites, Generals all have this problem. Maybe they should study Islam properly for once.
You should seriously refrain from making comments like this, who are we to say whose prayers or pilgrimage is accepted or not? This is Allah's sovereign domain, not open to comments from us. We don't even know the extent or truth in accusations levied by politicians at large.

I know for sure for Fazul Rahman there is no question about his Hajj acceptance, especially with him saying you can leave Itikaf to vote for his party your Itikaf will not be broken, but it will be if you vote for someone else other than his party. Besides not having Halal earnings that lard *** canā€™t speak an ounce of truth heā€™s a Badbakht insan. I would have stoned him instead.

Last edited:
You should seriously refrain from making comments like this, who are we to say whose prayers or pilgrimage is accepted or not? This is Allah's sovereign domain, not open to comments from us. We don't even know the extent or truth in accusations levied by politicians at large.
I didnā€™t name anyone. In general Pakistani elite go on Hajj often and become all pious while on the other hand itā€™s all with stolen money. Thereā€™s enough evidence from Quran, Hadith and what scholars have said to determine if Hajj on stolen money counts or not.
Obviously thereā€™s difference of opinion but itā€™s generally accepted that Hajj on it will either not be rewarded to the level as if it was from Halal money or it will be invalid.
The view of it being invalid:
The view of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal is their Hajj is Invalid.
Also Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen said: "It is obligatory for someone who owes rights to people, if he repents to Allah, to return those rights to them. If a person steals something from another person and then repents to Allah, then he has to return what he stole to its owner, otherwise his repentance is not valid.
Also, stealing the nations money and using it for Hajj means they have wronged the people of the nation as well. Thereā€™s two types of sins one being with the rights of Allah and one being with the rights of other people. For the rights of other people, thereā€™s a Hadith on it: Al-Bukhaari (6534) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œWhoever has wronged his brother, let him ask him to forgive him, for there (i.e., on the Day of Resurrection) there will be no dinars and no dirhams, before some of his good deeds are taken and given to his brother, and if he has no good deeds to his credit, some of his brotherā€™s bad deeds will be taken and thrown onto him.ā€
Al-Qurtubi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If the sin involved wronging people, then repentance from it is not valid unless the property is returned to its rightful owner ā€“ whether it is the exact property itself or otherwise ā€“ if he is able to do that. If he is not able to do that, then he must resolve to return it whenever he is able to do so, at the earliest possible opportunity.
Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 18/200
Those elites stole from the nation, they owe the nation money.
Also let me repeat I didnā€™t name any names but said In general.

Maqbool Hajj (accepted) is the one that where person refrain from sins and unnecessary dealing or business during his trip and travel for the sole purpose of Hajj.

I refrained from taking selfieā€™s or visiting any market or beach in Jeddah even though I had vehicle and driver available to do so.

Why waste $5000 / $10,000 if you are going to do cheap/questionable stuff during Hajj.

Than again many of these folks are locally residing (labour) workforce, who just sneak in to perform Hajj.

I know for sure for Fazul Rahman there is no question about his Hajj acceptance, especially with him saying you can leave Itikaf to vote for his party your Itikaf will not be broken, but it will be if you vote for someone else other than his party. Besides not having Halal earnings that lard *** canā€™t speak an ounce of truth heā€™s a Badbakht insan. I would have stoned him instead.
A ā€œmoulanaā€ who uses religion for his personal benefit only and unfortunately has millions of madressa followers.

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (ļ·ŗ) as saying:
Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to the ignorant as their leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.
- Sahih Muslim 2673

I didnā€™t name anyone. In general Pakistani elite go on Hajj often and become all pious while on the other hand itā€™s all with stolen money. Thereā€™s enough evidence from Quran, Hadith and what scholars have said to determine if Hajj on stolen money counts or not.
Obviously thereā€™s difference of opinion but itā€™s generally accepted that Hajj on it will either not be rewarded to the level as if it was from Halal money or it will be invalid.
The view of it being invalid:
The view of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal is their Hajj is Invalid.
Also Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen said: "It is obligatory for someone who owes rights to people, if he repents to Allah, to return those rights to them. If a person steals something from another person and then repents to Allah, then he has to return what he stole to its owner, otherwise his repentance is not valid.
Also, stealing the nations money and using it for Hajj means they have wronged the people of the nation as well. Thereā€™s two types of sins one being with the rights of Allah and one being with the rights of other people. For the rights of other people, thereā€™s a Hadith on it: Al-Bukhaari (6534) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œWhoever has wronged his brother, let him ask him to forgive him, for there (i.e., on the Day of Resurrection) there will be no dinars and no dirhams, before some of his good deeds are taken and given to his brother, and if he has no good deeds to his credit, some of his brotherā€™s bad deeds will be taken and thrown onto him.ā€
Al-Qurtubi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If the sin involved wronging people, then repentance from it is not valid unless the property is returned to its rightful owner ā€“ whether it is the exact property itself or otherwise ā€“ if he is able to do that. If he is not able to do that, then he must resolve to return it whenever he is able to do so, at the earliest possible opportunity.
Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 18/200
Those elites stole from the nation, they owe the nation money.
Also let me repeat I didnā€™t name any names but said In general.
I don't doubt that view on looted or ill-gotten gains. But we should be careful passing judgements on others, especially given that none of us are in possession of the facts. I've made statements close but not quite to the extent you made in my past, it's with deep regret that you learn just how fallible political views are and just how frequently well-believed narratives turn out to be false. It's best not to run the risk in my opinion. :tup:

I refrained from taking selfieā€™s
Thereā€™s even signs saying not to take pictures in Makkah and Madinah. Many people donā€™t understand but this is a form of minor shirk. I am free to explain in dept to anyone if they want.

Mahmud ibn Labid said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œThe thing that I fear most for you is minor shirk.ā€ They said: ā€œO Messenger of Allah, what is minor shirk?ā€ He said: ā€œShowing off, for Allah will say on the Day when people are recompensed for their actions: ā€˜Go to those for whom you were showing off with your deeds in the world, and see what reward you find with them.ā€™ā€
- al-Musnad (27742)
(Classed as sahih by al-Albani in al-Silsilah al-Sahihah, 951)

I don't doubt that view on looted or ill-gotten gains. But we should be careful passing judgements on others, especially given that none of us are in possession of the facts. I've made statements close but not quite to the extent you made in my past, it's with deep regret that you learn just how fallible political views are and just how frequently well-believed narratives turn out to be false. It's best not to run the risk in my opinion. :tup:
Fair enough. But I also said it generally cuz I donā€™t know the truth about these political narratives. But I understand what you mean by wanting to be on the safe side.

Nabowat ka dawa na kar dein josh mein aakar naujawan

I think these people were planted and this whole PR drama was created.

I searched about CAOS to look for more images on thread's topic but following link showed up on top :what:
Didn't know he was 4th in order of seniority, and 2nd in the list provided to then PM Nawaz Sharif. But article says seniority was meaningless because they were all course mates.
I recall a twitter space where an ex-officer said that "Gen Ishfaq Nadeem" deserved to be COAS as he was most experienced from ground action point of view. It was either Gen Mehdi or Samson, I can't remember.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1245698/qamar-javed-bajwa-picked-replace-gen-raheel

1657563777220.png

on topic

I made some observations in this video but would hold them back for now.

Last edited:
I searched about CAOS to look for more images on thread's topic but following link showed up on top :what:
Didn't know he was 4th in order of seniority, and 2nd in the list provided to then PM Nawaz Sharif. But article says seniority was meaningless because they were all course mates.
I recall a twitter space where an ex-officer said that "Gen Ishfaq Nadeem" deserved to be COAS as he was most experienced from ground action point of view. It was either Gen Mehdi or Samson, I can't remember.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1245698/qamar-javed-bajwa-picked-replace-gen-raheel

View attachment 860794

on topic

I made some observations in this video but would hold them back for now.

Braah šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Yae paid selfi baz lag rahy hain.

Bajwa jo ab security reasons ki waja sy chupa baita hy. Even Unit tour per b jawano sy nhi milta. Just 15-20 vetted, unarmed and red tagged officers. Wo aik dum kasi selfi ky lie pose ker raha hy.

Staged PR operation

Pehle log Shaitan ko kanker maarte the, Aaj kal us ke sath selfie lete hai... Strange times to be alive

Back
Top Bottom