What's new

Wasim Akrams' wife critical: Emergency landing in Chennai

The condition of Huma Akram, wife of former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram, continued to remain critical on Thursday, 48 hours after she was admitted to the Apollo Hospital in Chennai. "Doctors haven't been able to detect any kind of progress. She continues to remain in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) with doctors constantly providing her intensive medical attention. Doctors had set a 72-hour deadline for a turnaround. However, there has been no improvement," hospital sources told DNA.
Akram's wife still in a critical state - dnaindia.com

Her condition continues to be serious. I just pray that she recovers soon.

i hope and pray she will recover very soon and my wasim bring ur wife to pakistan as soon as possible becoz in india i dont think so she will be getting better

i hope and pray she will recover very soon and my wasim bring ur wife to pakistan as soon as possible becoz in india i dont think so she will be getting better

I did not get it.... :blink::blink:

Does Pakistan has better medical facilities then India? :pop:

I am sure India has good facilty for that, doctors are good

Yes doctors are good but the problem is this her body is reacting totally abnormal. All the organs are failed to work. She is really in a bad condition.

Yes doctors are good but the problem is this her body is reacting totally abnormal. All the organs are failed to work. She is really in a bad condition.

Lets hope she recovers soon, but condition certainly is bad by organs failure

She died today in India. But thanks to Indian people, they did their best.

May God bless her soul and give courage to her family to pass through this difficult time.

May God give courage to her family to pass through this difficult time

Huma Waseem passes away at 42

CHENNAI: Huma Waseem, the ailing wife of Pakistani star cricket player Waseem Akram, has passed away at a Chennai hospital at the age of 42 years, India on Sunday morning; reports from Indian media confirmed her demise.

She was suffering from belly infection, which turned deadly enough to snatch her life, sources said.

According to Indian journalist Maha Devan, the cause of her death was multi organ failure and she was under treatment at Apollo Hospital since October 21.

Now, Waseem Akram is busy in completing the documentation to make possible her dead body to bring back to Pakistan, she added.

It may be mentioned she was seriously ill and had been admitted to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a Chennai’s Apollo hospital some days ago.

Huma Waseem passes away at 42

:cray::cray::cray::cray:

Back
Top Bottom