What's new

Wasim Akram magic - - Beyond comprehension

We all know Wasim is a legend.

I mean, these videos don't do him justice. He was simply the finest, and along with Waqar Younis, we had a dream team back then.

Ramiz regarded Amir more talented than Wasim but reverse swing is all what he lacks.

Ramiz regarded Amir more talented than Wasim but reverse swing is all what he lacks.

Yar its too early to compare him with Wasim..... we all know that Wasim is a legend... you cant compare such a young bowler with him.... give Aamer some time... no doubt he is a very talented and clever bowler but its too early to campare him with wasim...

@ topic: what a great ball that was... simply Incredible... and that was clear LBW....

wasim is the all tike finest fast bowler in the world no one comes close to him other are ordinary when u compare them to wasim akram

no doubt he was the finest swing bowler(legend)

feared by all kind of batsmen

wasim waqar wat an deadly combo

when i used to play cric i used to immitate his bowling action though i was not able to swing both ways

@ topic: what a great ball that was... simply Incredible... and that was clear LBW....

We, watching on the TV with the benefit of slow motion can say it was clear LBW. Umpires do not have that luxury. So yes it was an LBW. Clear or not is a perspective. For yes, it was. For the umpire, at that pace, it was not.

I am a huge test match fan and Wasim Akram is my "most" favorite bowler. No one, in my imagination comes close to him in terms of talent and what he did with the ball. Amazing and amazing bowler.. could ball 8 different balls in an over.. okay I mean 6 but that is the talent the man has.

Amazing run up, no lengthy run up, short run up and yet generated the pace from the pitch like no one else could or probably will ever be able to.

Love him. I am a great fan of 4 cricketers from Pakistan, Abdul Qadir, Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Inzi.

And Wasim Akram is, in my opinion the greatest cricketer Pakistan has ever produced. And the best bowler the world has ever seen.

I specially loved his delivery which would leave the right handed batsmen. Can't think of a better delivery than that. Always a catch in the slips on the cards.

May he live very long.

Umpires always have ignored LBW appeals from Pakistan pacers and laways given false LBW against Pakistan batsmen.
Open racsim.

that was not an lbw, what crap. the super sharp deviation at the very end came from the edge. the camera missed the frame where it hit the edge but the motion of the ball clearly indicates an outside edge.

Umpires always have ignored LBW appeals from Pakistan pacers and laways given false LBW against Pakistan batsmen.
Open racsim.
That is absolutely unwarranted. Let us enjoy the legend Wasim Akram is. There are a thousands of decisions that have gone against batsmen / bowlers from England, Australia, NZ etc too....

Also Wasim Akram got away with lots of no balls also, arguably more than any other bowler in the cricket history because of his action which blocked Umpire's view. Any true follower of test cricket can attest that fact. But to me he remains the best bowler of all time.

By bringing in racism for as hard a decision as was shown on that video clip we are only making a fool of ourselves.

Regards,
Anoop

that was not an lbw, what crap. the super sharp deviation at the very end came from the edge. the camera missed the frame where it hit the edge but the motion of the ball clearly indicates an outside edge.

Actually your whole logic is crap. Pardon me... but exactly how did that frame missed by the camera become clear to you??
Or you just had to put in a negative thing in what is considered by 98% of Cricket experts as the most unusual ball.

it seems that u r burning how camera misses the frame when bowl hit his back pad the off stump we can only see it means it is hitting the middle even umpire who dont have eyes can give it out i dont know that u have eye or not sorry if i hurted u but with ur comments i think u dont understand the meaning of LBW

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom