What's new

Wasim Akram Jatt Power =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch how fit Wasim Akram was in his prime - shows the Jatt warrior spirit.

err...excuse me, matey!

Since when did non-sikhs start calling themselves 'jatt'.

'Jaat' is the closest they can get. Not 'jatt'.

desivirs.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

err...excuse me, matey!

Since when did non-sikhs start calling themselves 'jatt'.

'Jaat' is the closest they can get. Not 'jatt'.

desivirs.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

Dekho zara, kitni bari bongi maari hai aapne.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Nur Khan ka trained banda hai. But Wasim is not Jatt

@ captainjacksparrow: i guess all the sikhs who converted to islam but still retain the old family names and caste. So errrr - I dont think you are right on that count. non-sikhs can be Jatts :D

@ captainjacksparrow: i guess all the sikhs who converted to islam but still retain the old family names and caste. So errrr - I dont think you are right on that count. non-sikhs can be Jatts :D

You have a point there.

In fact, that also explains why many Pakistanis call themselves 'Rajput' as it does explain why a number of Pakistanis or Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are called 'Chaoudhary','Malik' etc.

I've seen a lot of non-Punjabis foolishly use the word "Jatt" to describe all Punjabis as if its some sort of adjective. You know like "Total Jatt aadmi hai" :D. Its a family caste.

You have a point there.

In fact, that also explains why many Pakistanis call themselves 'Rajput' as it does explain why a number of Pakistanis or Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are called 'Chaoudhary','Malik' etc.

These family names also double as titles... For example Khan wasn't a Muslim title, but an honorary one. Chaudhary Sahab, Malik Sahab, Rana ji. Last names weren't lost to keep up identities.

You have a point there.

Irritating isn't it? :P

Especially after they claim there isn't a caste system among south Asian Muslims.

Irritating isn't it? :P

Especially after they claim there isn't a caste system among south Asian Muslims.

Muslims, and that too Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, do not need a caste system to divide them.

They are already a divided lot.

In fact, it not their fault. It's human nature.

Human beings always look for people with similar characteristics at every level.

:pakistan:

Watch how fit Wasim Akram was in his prime - shows the Jatt warrior spirit. :pakistan:

Jatt warrior? :what:

The spirit alone was enough for Wasim, as he is a great bowler, but could not stop from adding some extra 'chill'? Jatt warrior! lol

Not to nitpick but I doubt Sikhs converted to Islam in any large number. Most conversions happened from Hinduism.

Some Hindus decided to become Sikhs when they saw the threat to Dharma growing from Mughals. It was a practice for the eldest son to be sent to become a Sikh to serve to protect the Dharma.

Have met good old Waz a few times, and why do the indians have to bring their inferiority complex into every thread.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Have met good old Waz a few times, and why do the indians have to bring their inferiority complex into every thread.

And there are a lot more Pakistani Punjabi Jatt's than their are indians. In fact Pakistani got the lions share of Punjab and Punjabi's. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom