What's new

Wasim Akram 2.0? Little boy with identical bowling action goes viral

hembo

Reaction score
Country
India
Wasim Akram 2.0? Little boy with identical bowling action goes viral

184282_4886909_updates.jpg

From a country feared for its fast bowlers, a young boy has emerged with a bowling action uncannily similar to swing legend Wasim Akram

From a country known and feared for its fast bowlers who just keep on coming, a young boy has emerged with a bowling action uncannily similar to Pakistani swing legend Wasim Akram.

The former fast bowler recently shared a video from a Twitter user of an unknown kid bowling with an identical action and swinging the cricket ball in the backyard.

"

I just recieved this video and don’t know about this brilliant kid, want to know your thoughts abt this terrific bowling. @wasimakramlive @shoaib100mph @iramizraja @SAfridiOfficial

“Where is this boy??? We have serious talent flowing through the veins of our nation and no platform for these kids to be discovered. It’s time we do something about it #TheFutureOfCricketIsWithOurYouth,” Akram tweeted.

Where is this boy??? We have serious talent flowing through the veins of our nation and no platform for these kids to be discovered. It’s time we do something about it

The video quickly went viral on social media, as people marvelled at the boy’s ability to swing the ball so accurately and hit the stumps at such a prodigious age.

It even prompted Wasim Akram’s wife Shaniera Akram to comment, “Another Wasim Akram maybe?”

Akram is currently the director of cricket operations for the Multan Sultans franchise in the Pakistan Super League.

his bowling is way too fast as compare to today's India most fast pace bowler :rofl:

his bowling is way too fast as compare to today's India most fast pace bowler :rofl:
bowling to Mr.nobody ... lolz
put a indian kid with a bat there and you can see ball flying all around that mohalla

yes and make sure its a patta or indian supa batsman will struggle!
Really, last time indian kids and pakistani kids face each other was in australia at U19 WC.
And we all saw how it went down for pakistani bowlers on that not so pata pitches.

Really, last time indian kids and pakistani kids face each other was in australia at U19 WC.
And we all saw how it went down for pakistani bowlers on that not so pata pitches.
last time seniors played wasnt a patta!!!

bcci and icc to facilitate your shitty players has screwed cricket and made it an entertainment like WWE!

Still same mentality. Don't you forget last time what we did you? Let me remind you so that you know Ek lohar ki
And before final see what people like you were saying
learn how to down to earth

I think Indian players have better mental strengths and Pakistani players are may be more talent.

whatta beast

Still same mentality. Don't you forget last time what we did you? Let me remind you so that you know Ek lohar ki
And before final see what people like you were saying
learn how to down to earth
I swear to god there where too many indians that went into a bathtub and slit their wrists after watching that shiet

Back
Top Bottom