What's new

Wasim Jaffer and the Futile Pursuit of Being a 'Good Muslim' in India

Then why did Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, convert to Buddhism in 1956 along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers ?

Why did the mother and brother of Dalit student Rohith Vemula convert to Buddhism in 2016 sometime after Rohith committed suicide in Hyderbad University campus because of harassment by the upper caste university officials ?

Have you read what Baba Sahib Ambedkar wrote about Islam ?

Do you know what he said when nehru told him to give special status to kashmir ?

He converted to Buddhism simply because of caste bias in his political life in Nehru's congress.

Rohith Vemula was NOT dalit he was in other backward classes category,

That arguement is invalid and no matter how long a lie being shouted about him being dalit ,he would still be Not dalit.

Dharmik religions are interlinked only an ignorant fool with no understanding of history can claim otherwise.

Foreign religions specially abhrahamic one will never get the 8000 yrs of Dharmic history of this land/civilization.

Have you read what Baba Sahib Ambedkar wrote about Islam ?

Please read this article which speaks of Ambedkar considering for years for his conversion to Islam before settling upon Buddhism. I quote a section from the article :
He thus justifies his call for conversion as an existential necessity for Dalits. It followed that the religion they convert to should have a sizeable community in the country, with Islam, Christianity and Sikhism implicitly constituting his zone of consideration. And since he had been speaking about Islam all along since 1928, including in the speech under discussion, Islam appeared to be the religion of his choice.
Do read the rest of the article.

Do you know what he said when nehru told him to give special status to kashmir ?

Tell me.

Rohith Vemula was NOT dalit he was in other backward classes category,

Rohith's mother was a Dalit and Rohith and his siblings lived with that identity and identified with her sufferings and in turn they too suffered. I quote this article :
It is during his graduation, Sujatha said, that Rohith first encountered his Dalit identity – and discrimination. Same was the experience of Raja and other Dalit students in their respective colleges. It is not as if they had gone to all-Dalit schools, but because schools were in near-by localities, children happened to be from similar backgrounds. But the caste became a reality to contend with by college. Raja’s tuition teacher wouldn’t touch the glass in which Raja had water, Sujatha said. The teacher would move it with a pen.
Radhika and her husband Vemula Mani Kumar were separated in 1990, when she was a young woman in her early 20s. The fights and abuse became worse after after Mani discovered his wife was actually an adopted child, belonging to Mala – a scheduled caste – community by birth and was not a Vaddera as him – classified as Other Backward Classes, or OBC – as he had thought her to be.

“The Vaddera parents with whom my Mala parents left me when I was five married me off to a Vaddera groom. After I had three kids with him, we separated and eventually got divorced," she said.

Radhika doesn’t want to speak much about her Vaddera family and said she deliberately chose not to stay on with them after her separation. Or even about her growing up years and why she was married off at the age of 14.

Even though she was brought up by them till the age of 14, Radhika said she didn’t identify herself as Vaddera and refused to elaborate on how she and her children were treated there, after her marriage broke down. “I decided to move to an SC locality as I am an SC and I wanted my kids to be brought up there,” she said. "It's as simple as that."
Read the rest of the article.

Foreign religions specially abhrahamic one will never get the 8000 yrs of Dharmic history of this land/civilization.

8000 ? Hinduism itself is about 3000 years or so.

Or do you believe that "Indians" 10,000 years ago ( or 8000 ) had satellite-augmented internet, interplanetary spacecraft, motor cars and in vitro fertilization ?

Dharmik religions are interlinked only an ignorant fool with no understanding of history can claim otherwise.

but there is still a chain of superiority. hinduism is superior to sikhism in the dharma or whatever its called. even within hinduism the dalits are below the brahmin.
Or do you believe that "Indians" 10,000 years ago ( or 8000 ) had satellite-augmented internet, interplanetary spacecraft, motor cars and in vitro fertilization ?

they did bro. thats the only thing that explains mahabharat according to some BJP-ers

Then why did Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, convert to Buddhism in 1956 along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers ?

Why did the mother and brother of Dalit student Rohith Vemula convert to Buddhism in 2016 sometime after Rohith committed suicide in Hyderbad University campus because of harassment by the upper caste university officials ?
Ohh please, marxists won’t understand what our Dharma is, we are seekers, not believers.

Whataboutism is the favorite past time of Sanghis
Lol, you can’t answer a simple question, then call Ankit Sharma’s murder a personal affair then? Will you call it? No... you will try to derail the conversation, because its old Vampanthi ideologY, if you can’t convince them... confuse them! If whataboutism goes then who is better than you vampanthi communsts, who in every government megaproject come with banners with, “What about nature? what about poor? What about global warming? What about this and that” written.

You communists are such id!ots that none can argue with you.

To accuse me of whataboutism, you dropped the very question you were going to ask regarding the lynching of Rinku Sharma, “wHaT aBoUt tHe tRiLLiOnS oF Mu$l!Ms L¥nChEd bY $aNgH! H!ndUtVa fA$CiSt$ oF BJP-R$$ ???”.
tera fav past time kya hai?
Bakri pelna

You’re just A ÇØMMÜŃÎ$T $H!THØŁĘ, you marxists don’t believe in gods, hence atleast don’t talk about religion.
even within hinduism the dalits are below the brahmin.
That was what british left us, Hinduism never says anyone is smaller than anyone else. Caste hierarchy was gifted to us by the Brits.

Last edited:
Please read this article which speaks of Ambedkar considering for years for his conversion to Islam before settling upon Buddhism. I quote a section from the article :

Do read the rest of the article.

“Hinduism is said to divide people and in contrast Islam is said to bind people together. This is only a half-truth. For Islam divides as inexorably as it binds. Islam is a close corporation and the distinction that it makes between Muslims and non-Muslims is a very real, very positive and very alienating distinction. The brotherhood of Islam is not the universal brotherhood of man. It is brotherhood of Muslims for Muslims only. There is a fraternity, but its benefit is confined to those within that corporation. For those who are outside the corporation, there is nothing but contempt and enmity. The second defect of Islam is that it is a system of social self-government and is incompatible with local self-government, because the allegiance of a Muslim does not rest on his domicile in the country which is his but on the faith to which he belongs. To the Muslim ibi bene ibi patria [Where it is well with me, there is my country] is unthinkable. Wherever there is the rule of Islam, there is his own country. In other words, Islam can never allow a true Muslim to adopt India as his motherland and regard a Hindu as his kith and kin.”

leave articles and try education for a change

http://www.ambedkar.org/pakistan/40E1.Pakistan or the Partition of India PART IV.htm#c11

Rohith's mother was a Dalit and Rohith and his siblings lived with that identity and identified with her sufferings and in turn they too suffered. I quote this article :

Read the rest of the article.

Caste cannot be identified, you are born in your fathers caste.

Rohith Vemula was NOT dalit, i repeat he was NOT dalit and no amount of identification changes that.

if one could just identified as other caste ,why would have anyone converted due to caste bias ?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-to-8000-bc/articleshow/45924948.cms?from=mdr

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...se-of-weaker-monsoon/articleshow/52485332.cms

i have no such delusions but i don't ignore reality by hyperventilating nonsense just to keep my insecurities in check.

but there is still a chain of superiority. hinduism is superior to sikhism in the dharma or whatever its called. even within hinduism the dalits are below the brahmin.

Not at all Hinduism is different than Sikhism and dont claim any superiority or inferiority simply because it doesn't need to as many Hindus made their elder sons as sikhs in the khalsa fauj to defend the motherland against Islamic Mughals.

"Guru Nanak was born in 1469 in Talvandi, a place now renamed Nankana Sahib, in the state of Punjab in present-day Pakistan. His parents were Hindus and they were Khatri by caste, which meant that they had a family tradition of account-keeping. The name ‘Nanak’, like Nanaki, his sister’s name, may indicate that they were born in their mother’s parents’ home, known in Punjabi as their nanake."

Poor guy bashed Pakistan in recent days for their performance etc

Turns out even bashing Pakistan isn't enough for the majority community to accept you
As I said on many occasions, Indian muslims nangy hokar bhi nach lain gy tu bhi nahi bachaingy. India main chezain is had tak pohnchadi gai hain.
The only way Indian muslims can save themselves is to say it loud and clear that yes we are muslims and kerlo jo kerna hai.
The more Indian muslims will become apologetic, the more they will feel pressurized.

As I said on many occasions, Indian muslims nangy hokar bhi nach lain gy tu bhi nahi bachaingy. India main chezain is had tak pohnchadi gai hain.
The only way Indian muslims can save themselves is to say it loud and clear that yes we are muslims and kerlo jo kerna hai.
The more Indian muslims will become apologetic, the more they will feel pressurized.

You mean like this?

La ilaha illallah

1613250048237.png

You mean like this?

La ilaha illallah

View attachment 715989
Yes. And tell the bhagwa wearing guys that for each muslim killed, any where in India, 100 people will lose their lives. I mean, this is total insane, per kia karain bhai, Indian muslims ka pala jin pagal kutton se perh gaya hai woh baghair ser main goli khaey baz nai aaingy.

Thanks for the honesty. You are not our main concern, the snakes within our house are. They are just like you. Deep inside, they harbour the same feelings. You can enjoy your pure state. But just be honest like you are.
About Hinduism: Hinduism as a religion does not like to "take away" or use "force". Thats the way our religion is. But, there is a line to be drawn somewhere. That line is your honesty. If all of us are honest, truth wins automatically.

Nothing surprising about your hate. Only surprising thing is, how can a "religion" have so much hate for anything, more so for one's own ancestral self:cheers:

You Indian Hindus committed a secular India for Muslims, Sikhs and Christians to have what you do today - had you not committed, the British would have further butchered your Bharat Mata for these minorities. But now you are turning to a HINDU India and that will lead to India breaking up.

It's your own doing or undoing. Suffer the consequences. We will take revenge for East Pakistan when the right time comes :D

Lol, you can’t answer a simple question, then call Ankit Sharma’s murder a personal affair then? Will you call it? No... you will try to derail the conversation, because its old Vampanthi ideologY, if you can’t convince them... confuse them! If whataboutism goes then who is better than you vampanthi communsts, who in every government megaproject come with banners with, “What about nature? what about poor? What about global warming? What about this and that” written.

You communists are such id!ots that none can argue with you.
He is not vampanthi or dakshinpanthi or any other 'panthi'. But he can be ANY 'panthi' which serves his purpose. That is his core character. Isko lagta tha ki iska character kisiko pata nahi. Ab isko pata chal raha hai ki sabko pata tha, ab bol bhi rahe hai. Iski halat patli hai. Fatega jaldi. Timing ki talash me hai. Aur soch raha hai ki ulta na pad jaye. Calculation kar raha hai. Apne aap to apne acncestors se bada mathematician samajhta hai.

Back
Top Bottom