What's new

Washington's Loss, Moscow's Gain? Russia 'Cozying Up' With Pakistan

06_-_ckqbo.gif

And whats your opinion about OBL and the fact that he was an american hero and CIA asset during the fight against the USSR under the flag of islamic holy war against the evil soviets intiated and how was he able to attack US mainland right under the nose of CIA?

As I have mentioned so many bloody times to @haviZsultan , I'm now telling you @salmanACCA ..

STOP WATCHING AND LISTENING TO "AMERICA IS EVIL!!!" PROPAGANDA!!! Its screwing your mind!!!!

Last edited:
American Muslims are Americans nonetheless.. There is "FREEDOM OF RELIGION" here if you haven't heard.
Ever heard of the First Amendment?

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

There you go.. Even if the US of A becomes Muslim Majority it is fine as long as they are ""REAL AMERICANS"".

If not... Get ready for serious *ss whoopin'!!!

Funny such a statement coming from a "Pakistani" living in the UK.

@Providence , @mike2000 is back , and @Steve781 stop drinking that tea and eating haggis! What can you guys say about our friend here?

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

The world would have progressed much beyond the man made concoctions like religion in next 100 years and a lot of countries are already pretty much in the curve. People who are obsessed with it will be left behind in the civilization race holding a big bag of toxic terrorists !

Don't be too bothered to indulge with them. Just let them be !

As I have mentioned so many bloody times to @haviZsultan , I'm now telling you @salmanACCA ..

STOP WATCHING AND LISTENING TO "AMERICA IS EVIL!!!" PROPAGANDA!!! Its screwing your mind!!!!

Look people who watch these videos have insipid minds and lacks any kind of competency to make a living out of competing out in the real world. The only refuge left for them is "an imagined mental peace that they would be on the right side of the line when the proverbial doom strikes"

@DESERT FIGHTER , so now it's the Saudi's and our fault? What is next? It's the Mossad, the CIA, the Indians, the Israelis, the Zionist? And after that? The Klingons? Romulans? The Borg? Jeeeez!

As @Syed.Ali.Haider said, you choose to blame everybody except yourselves. Hell I can even blame my neighbor's dog..
It's the truth. Though, that doesn't mean im blaming America or the Saudis for the pathetic leaders we have in Pakistan. The Pakistani people are to be blamed for being too selfish and gullible enough to support and allow these criminals to hold power for so long.

Certaily not us.

We did not declare war on Muslims, we declared war on "Terrorist". Do not believe in everything you hear!!! @Syed.Ali.Haider can you please tell this clown what you have posted earlier buddy? Jeeez!

STOP WATCHING AND LISTENING TO "AMERICA IS EVIL!!!" PROPAGANDA!!! Its screwing with your mind!!!!

Now run along boy!

Let the haters hate. USA will follow its national interests. Let other countires do the same. Hating USA for being better at it than most is useless.

@Syed.Ali.Haider where have you been my friend?

Always lurking, Sir. :D

During my 54 years age i have never seen relation ship between USA and Pakistan against India, but USA and India are deep strategic partner against Pakistan.Now it is must for Pakistan to create deep relation ship with China and Russia.

Pakistan refrains from joining China in 1962 Battle against India..
USA pays back with strategic dismemberment of East..
Ha Ha!

Back
Top Bottom