What's new

Washington Post: Leaked Messages Confirm Qatar Paid Billions for Extremist Shi’ite Militias

I heard that a married Bahraini woman with children, a publicly known woman was killed by the son of Bahrain's ruler because she refused to sleep with him in return of money, she was threatened as well.
Anyone can fabricate rumours..anytime..

Don't you think democracy would remove the suspicion?
Nope.. you can see some bad cases coming to light after decades in the most democratic nations..(and some go completely unnoticed)..

Nope.. you can see some bad cases coming to light after decades in the most democratic nations..(and some go completely unnoticed)..
Are you sure it is a rumor though?

How comes USA is not talking about KSA? Ther will come time KSA will pay the 11-9 survivors and relatives compensations in billions. KSA was the biggest sponsor and blame others witht he help of americans:-).

"Salehi was shot dead in Riffa, Bahrain, on December 23 and the motive of the killing is unknown."
And you said..because she did not want to sleep with him.. at least stick to the article..
That's an international article, what I heard of is from Arabic articles regarding the issue. As you may not know, I speak Arabic very well. So, I am not sure of what heard but you sound truly sure that it is a rumor so, are you or not? Simple.

That's an international article, what I heard of is from Arabic articles regarding the issue. As you may not know, I speak Arabic very well. So, I am not sure of what heard but you sound truly sure that it is a rumor so, are you or not? Simple.
I was not aware of the issue till you have posted the article.. I do not follow murder cases.. I have seen too many of them during some criminology classes..it is in the hundreds if not thousands on a weekly bases here in North America.. mostly in the US ..and I think this is a political murder.. the style of the assassination is all too clear.. walking up to the target and shooting in the head..

I was not aware of the issue till you have posted the article.. I do not follow murder cases.. I have seen too many of them during some criminology classes..it is in the hundreds if not thousands on a weekly bases here in North America.. mostly in the US ..and I think this is a political murder.. the style of the assassination is all too clear.. walking up to the target and shooting in the head..
So, you aren't sure that it's rumor? I see no politics with such a lovely mother. Are you sure again that it is?

Last edited:
So, you aren't sure that it's rumor? I see no politics with such a lovely mother. Are you sure again that it is?
It is rumour until you provide a source.. which you did later.. she might be a lovely mother.. but the murder looks like an assassination.. remember that she is a journalist.. and she might be involved in politics on one side or the other.. but of this is just speculation..the only fact is that this affair points to a deliberate murder..assassination style.. make of it what you want..and go circles.. but you should wait for an official verdict..

Back
Top Bottom