What's new

Washington Post: Leaked Messages Confirm Qatar Paid Billions for Extremist Shi’ite Militias

Who would assassinate a sports journalist? Bahraini teams?

Whatever it is, I pity you...
Pity yourself because you talk about things you have no idea about..but want to make a point.. a false one at that..

And stop derailing the thread.. this is becoming a bad habit of yours.. we know who to pity in the case of the subject of the thread..:lol:

a false one at that..
Well again, are you sure? I am only asking. That poor Arab woman could have been your Arabic mother, sadly with nobody to look after her case. I believe, you wouldn't be laughing.
this is becoming a bad habit of yours..
You were talking about Bahrain and, on behalf of Bahraini population. I just joined you.

Last edited:
Well again, are you sure? I am only asking you. That poor Arab woman could have been your Arabic mother, sadly with nobody to look after her case.
You were talking about Bahrain, I just joined you.
Someone else brought in Bahrain and that was 2 posts not like you obsession.. that woman could have been your sister or your mother too.. how many murders would you like to see..

Obviously you like to derail threads.. when something hurts your ego in the article..:lol:

that woman could have been your sister or your mother too.. how many murders would you like to see..
The difference is that I am not laughing or am I calling it false? You didn't even know about her case until I told you but you were ready to defend Bahraini monarch and call it as a rumor then started to make rumors as well that she could be assassinated, a beautiful sports journalist working for Bahraini state TV and a mother.

Now, tell me how can you expect me to trust you regarding anything that is against the Arab monarchies you worship?

Obviously you like to derail threads.. when something hurts your ego in the article..:lol:
Nothing hurts my ego here. Whenever I feel that I need to treat my ego then I go look at the Turkish tanks entering GCC soil, Qatar. And Saudi, Emirati demand to remove Turkish base for restoring the relations with Qatar. It was you talking about Bahrain after all.

The difference is that I am not laughing or am I calling it false? You didn't even know about her case until I told you but you were ready to defend Bahraini monarch and call it as a rumor then started to make rumors as well that she could be assassinated, a beautiful sports journalist working for Bahraini state TV and a mother.

Now, tell me how can you expect me to trust you regarding anything that is against the Arab monarchies you worship?

Nothing hurts my ego here. Whenever I feel that I need to treat my ego then I go look at the Turkish tanks entering GCC soil, Qatar. And Saudi, Emirati demand to remove Turkish base for restoring the relations with Qatar. It was you talking about Bahrain after all.
You keep repeating the same things and trolling with no avail.. now your ego has just sold out your deep motivations about your comments.. next time bring inn the source first if you don't want to hear they are rumours.. and say the truth that the case is in the court and you know nothing about the cause nor the consequences.. boastful women are being murdered and murdering themselves all over the world.. in fact most women assassins are very pretty..:lol::lol:

Now why you seem to be licking Qatari monarchy boots? that a very hypocrite action.. And shows that you are abit lost in conjectures..

LNG contract worth more then Saudi relations ............... kickbacks ....
Read about UAE Shiekh Hamadan how they rip off PIA. They all fvcking shitzz...

They may be shit but they didn't use foul language, neither they slander... as far PIA is concerned, blaming it on any one other than Zardari and tribe is unfair.

you know nothing about the cause nor the consequences..
This is what I exactly said that I don't know, I am not sure but you sounded sure that it was a rumor so I asked you then you told me that you did not know about it until I told you. Now, you, yourself are making rumors regarding her case.
boastful women are being murdered and murdering themselves all over the world.. in fact most women assassins are very pretty..:lol:
And, laughing with no shame, in case what I heard is true, then I pity you.
Now why you seem to be licking Qatari monarchy boots?
No, I am not licking anything, only asking you that are you sure about things that you point at Qatar? You were ready to call murder of Bahraini woman a rumor, you know? So... It makes one wonder.

that a very hypocrite action.. And shows that you are abit lost in conjectures..
There isn't anything hypocrite, I don't care about Qatar as I declared that many times on forum. All I care is Qatar paves us the way to completely destroy the rest of monarchies, including itself in Gulf. There isn't anything better than watching Turkish tanks in Arab streets for me.

Qatar influence by its own hedonistic mentality having a small land size (think of it as the sheikh penis) is engaging in reckless play with fire (think of it has going to every herbalist and taking their potion without medical advice). The end result will be severely destructive...as fueling the shia sunni conflict burns everything but SHia tend to be always on the losing side...due to Sunni numeric dominance..and also very reckless drug fueled war orgies...think of ISIS..

This is what I exactly said that I don't know, I am not sure but you sounded sure that it was a rumor so I asked you then you told me that you did not know about it until I told you. Now, you, yourself are making rumors regarding her case.
And, laughing with no shame, in case what I heard is true, then I pity you.
No, I am not licking anything, only asking you that are you sure about things that you point at Qatar? You were ready to call murder of Bahraini woman a rumor, you know? So... It makes one wonder.

There isn't anything hypocrite, I don't care about Qatar as I declared that many times on forum. All I care is Qatar paves us the way to completely destroy the rest of monarchies, including itself in Gulf. There isn't anything better than watching Turkish tanks in Arab streets for me.
You are a pathetic liar.. no one needs to pity you your posts do it already..

Anything to be on topic.. or refrain from quoting me..

LNG contract worth more then Saudi relations ............... kickbacks ....
Read about UAE Shiekh Hamadan how they rip off PIA. They all fvcking shitzz...

Where do you invent this rubbish?? PIA sank due to nationalization..emirates prospered due to good management..as there is no Bhutto and his Jialays in Dubai!

Where do you invent this rubbish?? PIA sank due to nationalization..emirates prospered due to good management..as there is no Bhutto and his Jialays in Dubai!
For your love of Shiekhs everything is rubbish. Addon factors... well PIA nationalize in 1955. Shiekhs are sincere with there land not with Pakistan. They protect there national and personal interest.
Watch
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-uae-shiekh-hamdan-rip-off-pia.558017/

They may be shit but they didn't use foul language, neither they slander... as far PIA is concerned, blaming it on any one other than Zardari and tribe is unfair.
This is on going case..... Zardari or Nawaz , we have whole line of corrupt bureaucracy ... corrupt to the core.. Watch that program, its second part is due today . Muqabil 5/10/2018

Part 1
can watch first minute then start from 23:35.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom