What's new

Washington Post: Leaked Messages Confirm Qatar Paid Billions for Extremist Shi’ite Militias

Secret documents???

Who's documents?

And voice rigging is a piece of cake.

I know that you are lying trying to protect terrorist supporters! Instead blindly support them try to be objective and realistic. The whole world knows about that and you are trying to disprove it while at the next day you are posting propaganda in favor of them. Shame!
Shame is on the propaganda artists and the lies you believe in and make you lie in turn.. There has never been proof implicating Saudi Arabia or other GCC countries financing terrorists by the government like is the case with Qatar..Some rich individuals used to support factions here and there and the banking system throughout the GCC has been changed to prevent them from doing it again..
Saudi Arabia and others worked in a support role to the US to arm the opposition.. but not to a big extent..this is the truth..Iran is totally something else when it comes to proxies and proxy war..

Now try to be rational and don't use words you have just learned or trying to without understanding their meaning..

Ground reality is :

The Loot is too big and the militias dispersed throughout the region. They need to be gathered first. I dont talk on ME because its forbidden knowledge to speak of it.
The militias are contained in Syria and Yemen.. the rest is free of them.. as I said it is no big deal..these militias are facing harsh times even in Libya or ISIS in the Sinai..

The militias are contained in Syria and Yemen.. the rest is free of them.. as I said it is no big deal..these militias are facing harsh times even in Libya or ISIS in the Sinai..

Well you can be happy that Bahrain survived.
Militias are bought and sold and traded off over summer BBQs.
Everybody knows that.

Propaganda

Qatar used to be the most cursed people on defence.pk for their bird hunting.
While in Pakistan, they were once attacked by armed men, but ever since their relations with Iran got exposed... suddenly all cursing of Qatris come to stop over night. They can now come and kill all of us and will not be damned any more.

Qatar used to be the most cursed people on defence.pk for their bird hunting.
While in Pakistan, they were once attacked by armed men, but ever since their relations with Iran got exposed... suddenly all cursing of Qatris come to stop over night. They can now come and kill all of us and will not be damned any more.

All it took was that Embargo which was beautifully used.

Qatar is the Island of the dajjal haha

It wasn't Bahrain that was saved but Bahraini monarch.
Bahrain is stable.. and that is what counts most....meaning both the monarchy and the majority of the population were saved..

Actually No
But KSA was invovled
OK.. then who else has intervened apart from KSA through the bridge..?

Bahrain is stable.. and that is what counts most....meaning both the monarchy and the majority of the population were saved..
I heard that a married Bahraini woman with children, a publicly known woman was killed by the son of Bahrain's ruler because she refused to sleep with him in return of money, she was threatened as well. I can not talk on behalf of the population but the monarch was definitely saved.

All it took was that Embargo which was beautifully used.

Qatar is the Island of the dajjal haha
LNG contract worth more then Saudi relations ............... kickbacks ....
Read about UAE Shiekh Hamadan how they rip off PIA. They all fvcking shitzz...

Back
Top Bottom