What's new

Washington latest: Let Americans teach English in Indian madarsas

Whats wrong in learning American English, if it provides job for thousands. Many South East Asian countries learn Mandarin, Japanese to project their countries as a outsourcing destination.

Nothing is wrong learning American English. I was just responding to the following message :

Considering English is an official language and that fact that most of the forum member from India speak pretty good English, I doubt that the Indian system need American teachers teaching it to say "y'all"

(a word that I used and got made fun of for using here in Canada because I learned my English from North Carolina, USA)

Nothing is wrong learning American English.

Ask any English teacher. There's everything wrong with American English.

American English is nothing but the result of a lazy mind not willing to walk the extra mile for corectness.

That's why,

'going to' became 'gonna'

'want to' became 'wanna'

'them' became 'em'

'You and I' became 'You and me'

'Is it just I?' became 'Is it just me?'

'Colour' became 'Color'

'Organisation' became 'Organization'

so on and so forth.

From a puritan's point of view, everything's wrong with American English.

Indian Madrasahs have nothing to hide.
ever heard of deendar anjuman, Tehreek Galba-e-Islam, Darasgah Jihad-o-Shadat??
I have myself seen students of the madrassas affiliated to these terrorist organizations spewing venom against Hindus and christians :X

Last edited:
Ask any English teacher. There's everything wrong with American English.

American English is nothing but the result of a lazy mind not willing to walk the extra mile for corectness.

That's why,

'going to' became 'gonna'

'want to' became 'wanna'

'them' became 'em'

'You and I' became 'You and me'

'Is it just I?' became 'Is it just me?'

'Colour' became 'Color'

'Organisation' became 'Organization'

so on and so forth.

From a puritan's point of view, everything's wrong with American English.

Nah....even the British are using American English....
Have you heard of the song from the Spice Girls called "If You Wanna Be My Lover" ???

The British used "Wanna" instead of "want to".

Have you heard of the song from the Spice Girls called "If You Wanna Be My Lover" ???

lol thats not american dude 'wanna' is like shorten text chat lingo btw the yanks have funny way of putting dates they put 12/5/10 instead of the wider world who use 5/12/10 :D

Considering English is an official language and that fact that most of the forum member from India speak pretty good English, I doubt that the Indian system need American teachers teaching it to say "y'all"

(a word that I used and got made fun of for using here in Canada because I learned my English from North Carolina, USA)

You ever heard,

I am "fixing" to go, or I am "fixing" to do this ? This is very typical to South.

Three word's - American Cultural Influence

It is not a question of teaching English..it is more an attempt to expose the Muslim community in India to Americans.

It is not a question of teaching English..it is more an attempt to expose the Muslim community in India to Americans.
PLZ spare them!they are leading peaceful lives so don't try to take peace away from them and leave them and us in pieces.

US go to hell. :p: If we have to teach English to our people, we have enough English teachers to do the job.

Keep your bad eyes away from Indian people.:mad::guns:

The British gave the Americans two things . A language and a country . they sure screwed up one. :)

Whats wrong in learning American English, if it provides job for thousands. Many South East Asian countries learn Mandarin, Japanese to project their countries as a outsourcing destination.

Nothing wrong with learning English but it is wrong to fool people to think that you are an American when you are an Indian living in India working at Call Centers.

Just like India is fooling the world when she painted the Brahmos Missiles and called it indigenous when the missiles are Russians in origin.

Pehley Indian ki highter class ko to Ingliss bolna sikha dain

Pehley Indian ki highter class ko to Ingliss bolna sikha dain

Yeh tumhara "highter class" kya hai?
Looks like your Madarssahs need the American Blighters urgently to teach English; even if its this funny American English that gets spoken in USA..

Back
Top Bottom