What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Excellent speech. This guy IK does not change a bit in USA, kaisa admi hai...iss ko koi badal nahi sakta, koi khareed nahin sakta.. wohi kaha wahan par bhi jo aaj tak kehta aya, there's no military solution for Afghanistan.. it has to be solved through dialogue and the time has proven IK was right. And again... NRO...and good news no A/Cs and no TV's in jails.
I dont know many people who would be able to praise China, old Muslim leaderships and praise democracy all at once just some distance away from White House in this day and age, Khan just did that

Thank God there will be no more of such embarrassing meetings
20190722_092025.jpg

I dont know many people who would be able to praise China, old Muslim leaderships and praise democracy all at once just some distance away from White House in this day and age, Khan just did that
my tought exactly! starting with quran talking about riyast e madina and praising chinas communist party khan in washington .khan at his straightforward best

He praise USA as well and totally on merit. US democratic tradition is definitely one of the strongest.

Wow. Look at Trends 24. https://trends24.in/ It's gone straight to No. 1.

6NEZhDR.png

I'm glad I stayed up. Was pissed at how long it took to start, even a bit bored, but he put on a show. What a guy!
Same. I was also getting frustrated but then it all came together. What a speach ... and look at the crowd!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom