What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Thing is we don't need any military hardware from America any more. That's why we can't be bothered to do their bidding any longer..........:azn:

Pakistan now has the ability with Chinese assistance to produce world class weapons systems itself. As the 7× bigger india found out when we shot down their foreign made fighter jets using indigenous Pakistani made fighter jets on 27/02/2019..........:azn:

The above links prove that Pakistan has a troubled relationship with america but not a dead one. If it was, Imran Khan would not be invited.........much to the chagrin of our enemies...........:azn:
Dil ke behlane ko Ghalib yeh khayal achcha hai

Keep smoking whatever you are smoking bud.
And as i said ealier please do post the link otherwise no point in going on and on
As for What will happen in future lets discuss when it becomes reality

When I started my Master's in Germany I met with Indians first time. One day Indian colleagues were discussing how they are going to listen to the speech of PM Modi in Germany. I was heartbroken because our PM was Nawaz sharif who was corrupt, who can deliver no speech without parchi no charisma what so ever and I prayed to God that day to make IK our PM so we will also go to listen the speech of our PM with dignity and world will see. Today that pray has been heard and I was literally in tears today.

This is the kind of positive feeling Pakistanis around the world needed, thanks to Khan, hope the man changes the image of Pakistan worldwide

One indian was saying these are all taxi drivers and people brought from europe and uk by Pakistan Army for this flop show :yahoo:
good, the more their minds go deep into that downward hole the more they embarrass themselves and their community

Imagine being a patwari right now, cant even celebrate the one moment where you can show that your PM is so popular in west, their own ppl can never achieve something like this, lol

Selected PM kiliyee United States may patwaryoon kay convicted criminal leader se ziada loog jama hogaye hain, UK se wapise pe 10,000 loog Lahore may nahi niklay jahan is choor tabar nay 80% Punjab ka budget 10 saal lagaya

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_5.jpg

I care. Makes you wonder don't it? Not even a single news report out there in the open referring to this.

I can call it suppression and I won't be wrong.

US Media has a new formula based on 4 simple questions excluding extraordinary occurrences:
1) Did Trump say something that will sell?
2) Is there someone in congress stirring up something that angers Trump?
3) What are the democrats (Bernout, Kamala, AOC, etc...) doing? Basically for elections
4) Is Israel being criticized by anyone?

Right now Pakistan fits none of these and as long as Khan doesn't do something outrageous to stump the Trump it'll go under the radar. It's not really suppression it's money, journalism here is dead.

wtf is this some new breed of degenerate?

I have a few rules in life. Never call cops on another person of color...
Entitled dirtbags like her would be the first to call police on someone breathing in their direction.

Back
Top Bottom