What's new

Was this guy a real Kashmiri? Kao (RAW’s 1st chief)

Reaction score
Country
India
Was Kao (RAW’s 1st chief) a real Kashmiri or were his distant ancestors from Kashmir?

By real Kashmiri I mean someone like Anupam Kher who is Kashmiri but was born in Shimla. The other type is like Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru whose ‘Kashmiri ancestors left Kashmir’ in 18th century. Can anyone throw light on this mystery?

Was spymaster Rameshwar Nath Kao (born in Benaras) really a Kashmiri? Can you tell by looking at his facial features and surname?

Was Kao (RAW’s 1st chief) a real Kashmiri or were his distant ancestors from Kashmir?

By real Kashmiri I mean someone like Anupam Kher who is Kashmiri but was born in Shimla. The other type is like Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru whose ‘Kashmiri ancestors left Kashmir’ in 18th century. Can anyone throw light on this mystery?

Was spymaster Rameshwar Nath Kao (born in Benaras) really a Kashmiri? Can you tell by looking at his facial features and surname?

Kao is always Kashmiri.

Kashmiri or other national is someone who is born there or if not born then he is brought up and educated in that particular country.

Like today's British-Pakistanis r not called nor accepted as Pakistanis in Pakistan because of their generational difference which means by way of thinking, analyzing etc etc in short mentality wise and somewhat lifestyle wise they r no more Pakistanis.

Same way that Katrina Kaif who is said to be a Kashmiri background woman (although that is not proved) has been brought up in UK with full UK and european or christian based environment. If u look at her and observe what is Kashmiri abt her u will not be able to find a single common factor.Where as u compare her with west she qualifies it completely.

Same is with Farooq Abdullah a man with a New Zealandi Christian Mother and had a Hindu wife(both r unislamic) is endorsed in a place where 80% atleast r Muslims who want to live and make sure their future generations live the lives the way Islam whats us. So that we get success in this life and life after. That is why we Kashmiris say we want to make Kashmir Dar ul Islam.Anyways maybe thats why he has failed to achieve any big breakthrough within Kashmiris what they see him as a leader even though he is the most sincere person out there.

So now analyse Mr Kao or Rao on these principles and see if the people of Kashmir also accept him as one of them or not?
Which is something matters most in the end.

Kashmiri or other national is someone who is born there or if not born then he is brought up and educated in that particular country.

Like today's British-Pakistanis r not called nor accepted as Pakistanis in Pakistan because of their generational difference which means by way of thinking, analyzing etc etc in short mentality wise and somewhat lifestyle wise they r no more Pakistanis.

Same way that Katrina Kaif who is said to be a Kashmiri background woman (although that is not proved) has been brought up in UK with full UK and european or christian based environment. If u look at her and observe what is Kashmiri abt her u will not be able to find a single common factor.Where as u compare her with west she qualifies it completely.

Same is with Farooq Abdullah a man with a New Zealandi Christian Mother and had a Hindu wife(both r unislamic) is endorsed in a place where 80% atleast r Muslims who want to live and make sure their future generations live the lives the way Islam whats us. So that we get success in this life and life after. That is why we Kashmiris say we want to make Kashmir Dar ul Islam.Anyways maybe thats why he has failed to achieve any big breakthrough within Kashmiris what they see him as a leader even though he is the most sincere person out there.

So now analyse Mr Kao or Rao on these principles and see if the people of Kashmir also accept him as one of them or not?

People having origin in the Kashmir valley are the real Kashmiris.

so you think the people who's ancestors migrated from Kashmir earlier than 1947 are not real Kashmiris just because they have not been able to return under some duress? Have I understood you correctly? What kind of logic is this? People in USA with English or Irish ancestry still call themselves IRISH/ENGLISH americans.

People having origin in the Kashmir valley are the real Kashmiris.

Yup thats what im talking about. I think this should be and is i think in other countries too.

Just Dry background dont work u must be really the one u claim.

Its like we call West Indian Cricketer Ram Paul an Indian citizen just because he has an indian background.

so you think the people who's ancestors migrated from Kashmir earlier than 1947 are not real Kashmiris just because they have not been able to return under some duress? Have I understood you correctly? What kind of logic is this? People in USA with English or Irish ancestry still call themselves IRISH/ENGLISH americans.

We r not talking abt US etc etc we r talking abt South Asia which is 1000++++ miles away. Their way of thinking and mentality is not our priority and never have been too.

The examples i gave r the types being described in my post. With the passage of time human being's life is mostly influenced by the environment he is brought up in. People usually merge in the society they r born. Do u know how much Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir r different Socially after living 66 years apart and 4 generations have passed since 48 when AJK was liberated?

Founderdirector2.JPG

kao_020204.jpg

What he means is that he is not a Kashmiri. :devil:
Islamabad - Punjabi perhaps? :azn:

Now see the abuses that are going to be shot at me...lemme guess (...dirty evil banya pandit etc....) :devil:

Yup thats what im talking about. I think this should be and is i think in other countries too.

Just Dry background dont work u must be really the one u claim.

Its like we call West Indian Cricketer Ram Paul an Indian citizen just because he has an indian background.

You need to clear your concept of ethnicity and nationality.

Back
Top Bottom