What's new

WAS THE RUSSIAN MILITARY A STEAMROLLER? FROM WORLD WAR II TO TODAY

Lol, what a pnssy. Can't fight your own battles & need to call others to come save you
How childish and immature you are seriously.It,s not a fight at all it,s a discussion of history.
I brought @vostok in so he can kick your nazi a$$ just like they kicked you in WW2 :lol:

Interesting. I was not aware of that. They were used in stalingrad.
Now you are not aware of this and not aware of that and bla fcuking bla bla :lol:
@vostok man see we don,t know from where he got his history books.He should research well before he comes on this forum and start insulting senior members here by using words like "yapping"
Because here's the thing, no land belongs to anyone. At some point someone else lived anywhere.
Oh my god your stupidity is beyond repair or may be you have a very low IQ.Seriously jump off the cliff and end your pathetic life because as long as you are breathing you are wasting our oxygen.
Should we allow all afghans in our country and let them grab all the resources and jobs for pakistani citizens?
Now it,s 2019 and we all know the amount of damage those afghans caused to our country.At some point yes lof of different people lived on our land but today we control it and protect it for our own interests and thats how it works.
But imbeciles like @Hassan_Ishtiaq cant see this.They are too fast to declare russian army a canon fodder and poorly trained.And according to his logic in all those with french,swedes the americans and britishers were helping them.And training is not what it,s all about and that,s not the only thing what makes a good soldier,there are other factors like never giving up,stubbornness and keep going despite all odds.And an average russian is full of those characteristics.

How childish and immature you are seriously.It,s not a fight at all it,s a discussion of history.
I brought @vostok in so he can kick your nazi a$$ just like they kicked you in WW2 :lol:

Now you are not aware of this and not aware of that and bla fcuking bla bla :lol:
@vostok man see we don,t know from where he got his history books.He should research well before he comes on this forum and start insulting senior members here by using words like "yapping"

Oh my god your stupidity is beyond repair or may be you have a very low IQ.Seriously jump off the cliff and end your pathetic life because as long as you are breathing you are wasting our oxygen.
Should we allow all afghans in our country and let them grab all the resources and jobs for pakistani citizens?
Now it,s 2019 and we all know the amount of damage those afghans caused to our country.At some point yes lof of different people lived on our land but today we control it and protect it for our own interests and thats how it works.

But imbeciles like @Hassan_Ishtiaq cant see this.They are too fast to declare russian army a canon fodder and poorly trained.And according to his logic in all those with french,swedes the americans and britishers were helping them.And training is not what it,s all about and that,s not the only thing what makes a good soldier,there are other factors like never giving up,stubbornness and keep going despite all odds.And an average russian is full of those characteristics.
Lol what a faggot. You didn't seriously think I would read that entire brain fart of yours, .did you?

Keep kissing his @ss. He didn't even give you a positive rating for all the @ss kissing you are giving him :woot::rofl:

Last edited:
The third Reich had about 100 mln in 1941. In 1942 it controlled territory with about 250 mln population, while USSR controlled territory with about 100 mln population.

a lot of non-Germans had no interest fighting for the 3rd Reich. 100 million is too high a figure for German population

At the end it becomes a racial argument because I know you don't want Africans in your country because they look different from you, behave different from you, speak a different language, have different culture.

So whichever way you want to look at it or spin it, it becomes a racial argument.

it is cultural one. there is reason poor countries are poor. putting people of a poor country in a rich country does not change much in a lot of cases. look no further than Western Europe

a lot of non-Germans had no interest fighting for the 3rd Reich. 100 million is too high a figure for German population
Even if they did not serve in army they were part of the Reich. They worked for Reich so Germans could fight. At the same time in USSR even children worked.

At the end it becomes a racial argument because I know you don't want Africans in your country because they look different from you, behave different from you, speak a different language, have different culture.

So whichever way you want to look at it or spin it, it becomes a racial argument.
Maybe it is you racist? After all, of the two of us, I wish development for Africa not you. And you want them to remain slaves and make the dirty works abroad.

If the Russians are such crappy soldiers how come they beat the Germans, Austro-Hungarians, Ottomans, Swedes, Poles, French along with some other adversaries. Crappy soldiers cant do this.

I aint a Russian shill but be honest give the Russians some credit.

People really do find it hard to credit the Soviet Union in beating the Third Reich aka Nazi Germany.

By giving the dumbest excuses.

Because the allies were bombing the German industries and cities flat. That sort of throws a wrench into any military machine.

This is 1943...not 1945

Total soviet military casualties are 9,750,000 on eastern front

Total German military casualties in ww2 (from all fronts) are 5,533,000

Now I know you will add other axis casualties but then you are expanding the equation to include Allies as well, whether you agree with it or not.

So let's look at the total military casualties of other axis countries:

Italy (from all fronts): 319,200

Romania: 300,000

Hungary: 300,000

Bulgaria: 22,000

https://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/world-war-2-statistics.php

So you are now claiming Russians are a race of Blond hair blue eyed Nordics? So you are a new Nazi? :lol:

A African is just as much a Russian as a mexican or a Bengali. There is no such thing as a Russian race. Russia is a nationality.

Okay, but your line of thought is similar to Hitler

Yes. And with every new land they conquered meant they had more mouths to feed.

I wouldn't say all, but certainly most.

Instead of ignorantly calling the man a nazi you should educate yourself. Most likely he had family killed by the nazis while fighting the nazis.

As for the entire blond hair blue eyed thing. The Vikings ruled over Slavic tribes. My dad had DNA testing that traced back to Sweden. Most Russians have light eyes and many have blond hair. Claiming this doesn't make anyone a Nazi. However, randomly screaming nazi at someone shows how ignorant, immature and disrespectful you are.

And you are wrong about most Russians being mixed with Turkic or other none Slav ancestry. Ethic Russians living in the Causcaus region is almost none existent. Slavs and the people of the Caucasus region rarely ever even cross paths.

Last edited:
Maybe it is you racist? After all, of the two of us, I wish development for Africa not you. And you want them to remain slaves and make the dirty works abroad.
I'm not racist because my country did not take others land, like your country did.

You bombed and killed millions of Muslims in Afghan, Chechen, central Asia, and other countries.

You're against Africans coming to Russia and marrying your women which makes you a racist, but who's fault is it that your women are desperate for foreign men? Just look at how Russian women behaved during the world cup 2018 :lol: absolutely no dignity.

Alhamdulillah Chechens have more honor, because Islam brings honor.

You are real racists, and the Nazis gave you a taste of your own medicine which is why you don't like Nazis.

I like Nazis because they commit imperialism against imperialist (American, Russia, Brittania, Franch), giving them taste of their own medicine.

Instead of ignorantly calling the man a nazi you should educate yourself. Most likely he had family killed by the nazis while fighting the nazis.

As for the entire blond hair blue eyed thing. The Vikings ruled over Slavic tribes. My dad had DNA testing that traced back to Sweden. Most Russians have light eyes and many have blond hair. Claiming this doesn't make anyone a Nazi. However, randomly screaming nazi at someone shows how ignorant, immature and disrespectful you are.

And you are wrong about most Russians being mixed with Turkic or other none Slav ancestry. Ethic Russians living in the Causcaus region is almost none existent. Slavs and the people of the Caucasus region rarely ever even cross paths.
I called him racist because he takes issues with Africans mixing with Russians. Why should he be offended by that if he's not a racist? Only a racist takes issue with people loving each other. Interracial love is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom