What's new

WAS THE RUSSIAN MILITARY A STEAMROLLER? FROM WORLD WAR II TO TODAY

Germany might have been able to beat Czech or Poland. But Russia? Nope. Russia has amazing fighter planes and tanks.

Russians might have originally had nordic ancestry but over time they mixed with turkic and mongoloid peoples. There is no pure nordic Russians in the line of Norwegians or other Scandinavians. Add the mixture of Africans who immigrated to USSR and soon Russians will have black roots along with their Turko-Mongoloid ones.

German is still more nordic than Russian.

Russians are Slavs bu their dna includes Germanic, Turkic, Mongolic, Uralic and the peoples of the Caucasus.

Total soviet military casualties are 9,750,000 on eastern front

Total German military casualties in ww2 (from all fronts) are 5,533,000

Now I know you will add other axis casualties but then you are expanding the equation to include Allies as well, whether you agree with it or not.

So let's look at the total military casualties of other axis countries:

Italy (from all fronts): 319,200

Romania: 300,000

Hungary: 300,000

Bulgaria: 22,000

https://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/world-war-2-statistics.php
O, let's look on military casualities, only killed soldiers on the Eastern Front: 8,7 mln for USSR, 5,06 mln for all Nazis.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Потери_в_Великой_Отечественной_войне#Потери_Германии_и_её_союзников, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union
So you are now claiming Russians are a race of Blond hair blue eyed Nordics? So you are a new Nazi? :lol:

A African is just as much a Russian as a mexican or a Bengali. There is no such thing as a Russian race. Russia is a nationality.
Okay, but your line of thought is similar to Hitler
Nope. I am not like Hitler because I don't want to kill all non-Russians and enslave the rest of the world. I just show you some statistics about phenotypic signs of Russian people.
Russian is Russian. You can be African living in Russia but you can not become Russian by blood. Just as if you are Russian you can not become German by blood or Arab. Your ethnicity was given to you when you was born. It can not be changed.

That is total Axis losses on the Eastern front.

But German losses alone are few.
Nope. I am not like Hitler because I don't want to kill all non-Russians and enslave the rest of the world. I just show you some statistics about phenotypic signs of Russian people.
Russian is Russian. You can be African living in Russia but you can not become Russian by blood. Just as if you are Russian you can not become German by blood or Arab. Your ethnicity was given to you when you was born. It can not be changed.
So can a African move to Russia and marry Russian women or men? And is their child still considered Russian? Why or why not?

Last edited:
That is total Axis losses on the Eastern front.

But German losses alone are few.
Yes slitely smaller. But USSR fought against coalition on the Eastern Front - Romania, Hungary and so on.
So can a African move to Russia and marry Russian women or men? And is their child still considered Russian? Why or why not?
African can move whereever he wants. But I prefer African stay at home and make his Motherland Africa great again. So as Russian or German or Pakistani.

Yes slitely smaller.
3 million difference is not slight my friend

But USSR fought against coalition on the Eastern Front - Romania, Hungary and so on.
Romanian and Hungarian armies were a joke. They were using hammers to disable T-34 tanks

Italian army was also a joke, not the best.

Only Germany was capable army.

African can move whereever he wants. But I prefer African stay at home and make his Motherland Africa great again. So as Russian or German or Pakistani.
Fair enough.

But how would you stop immigration in a globalized world like today?

Maybe African can't find decent living in Africa and wants to move to Russia?

3 million difference is not slight my friend
75-80% of all of Germans militaries deaths were on the Eastern Front. And in those years Russian demograthics was far better than German one.
Romanian and Hungarian armies were a joke. They were using hammers to disable T-34 tanks

Italian army was also a joke, not the best.

Only Germany was capable army.
It is partly true. But there were millions of non-Germans fighting on the Eastern front. They had German equipment and German commanders. And Hungarians certainly were not a joke. They were and probably still are very fearsome and brave soldiers.
Fair enough.

But how would you stop immigration in a globalized world like today?

Maybe African can't find decent living in Africa and wants to move to Russia?
There is a way - to help poor countries to develop. I believe it still would be cheaper than let in tens of millions refugees and get total collapse as a result.
You just can read history about great migrations of peoples in the past - it was total disasters. The whole civilizations were destroyed. This migration wave will end the same way as the one that destroyed Roman Empire and began Dark Ages in Europe.

Last edited:
Russians are Slavs bu their dna includes Germanic, Turkic, Mongolic, Uralic and the peoples of the Caucasus.
And also some Baltic DNA and large part of Scythian DNA. But predominant part is Slavic.

No wonder Putin looks Tatar lol

What? No way. Putin has blue eyes. Tatars don't have blue eyes unless they are mixed with Whites.

old%20putin%20in%20fur%20hat.jpg

article-0-00BA46291000044C-736_233x423.jpg

bc1ca93545e41ecb77adb09c595991b7--president-of-russia-vladimir-putin.jpg

75-80% of all of Germans militaries deaths were on the Eastern Front.
Yes, this is true
And in those years Russian demograthics was far better than German one.
What do you mean by that?

They were and probably still are very fearsome and brave soldiers.
Of course. I meant in terms of military capabilities they were not up to the task.
There is a way - to help poor countries to develop. I believe it still would be cheaper than let in tens of millions refugees and get total collapse as a result.
You just can read history about great migrations of peoples in the past - it was total disasters. The whole civilizations were destroyed. This migration wave will end the same way as the one that destroyed Roman Empire and began Dark Ages in Europe.
But that development will take time.

But what is wrong if a African wants to move to Russia and build his future there? Are we not all humans?

Yes, this is true

What do you mean by that?
We could afford 3 millions extra losses. Germans could not.
Of course. I meant in terms of military capabilities they were not up to the task.
But they were a battle proven military force. They shown themselves not so bad on second-rate parts of the front. And they were used as police or anti-partisan forces in the rear - it was a real help for Germans. The war is not only about battles.
But that development will take time.

But what is wrong if a African wants to move to Russia and build his future there? Are we not all humans?
That is over simplification. Would you go to billionair and ask million dollars because we are all humans? The only way for Africans to make Africa good place to live - is to work hard. You can not achieve that by emigration from your Motherland.

We could afford 3 millions extra losses. Germans could not
True
But they were a battle proven military force. They shown themselves not so bad on second-rate parts of the front. And they were used as police or anti-partisan forces in the rear - it was a real help for Germans. The war is not only about battles
Interesting. I was not aware of that. They were used in stalingrad.
That is over simplification. Would you go to billionair and ask million dollars because we are all humans? The only way for Africans to make Africa good place to live - is to work hard. You can not achieve that by emigration from your Motherland.
But a billionaire doesn't need all of that money. What will he do with his billion(s) of dollars?

Because here's the thing, no land belongs to anyone. At some point someone else lived anywhere.

At the end it becomes a racial argument because I know you don't want Africans in your country because they look different from you, behave different from you, speak a different language, have different culture.

So whichever way you want to look at it or spin it, it becomes a racial argument.

Back
Top Bottom