What's new

Was partition of India inevitable?

Partition was a result of racism against muslims by barahman hindus
Then why didn't all of your Muslims go to Pakistan to escape from Brahman Hindus instead they stayed under their oppressive rule?

KITTY.gif

MY Grandfather stood his ground infact my whole family is still where they are, while the rest ran away.So.....

Attachments

• WHY.jpg
    WHY.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 19
Even if india breaks up it will be still called indian subcontinent/:bunny:. A lot of integration has taken place over period of 60 years. Its no longer a surprise to see a singh/bihari living in bangalore or a tamilian/teleguite living in delhi/bengal.

Dravidian land , Aryanland ... your vocabulary is impressive:omghaha: :rofl:
Ahh, the well wisher for Bharat to be broken into pieces like your TINY SINGAPORE isn't it?
How many nations stood up against invasions of Salam Alekom in history and still be what they are?Your Neighbours are an example how they fell.Check History.
Many attacked us, but we are still Sanatana Dharma Majority Bharat, Many shall come and try and will face Defeat before us!

Who says we cannot handle Kashmir?Who Holds Kashmir? If you think 1.3 million standing army with nukes cannot hold Kashmir, Boy, Keep living in your delusions.We tend to see things on a long term basis,because time favours us, not a short term and myopic view as your Island.

Actually I am not advocating separatism for India. I would like India to eat up Pakistan and Bangladesh as well. Nothing is better than this scenario because ultimately Islam will take over India and Brahmin will one more time go back to their original status of toilet cleaner.

Jinnah made a mistake of call it quit. He should stay in India, and use tricks like conversion to Islam through marriage, producing babies and evangelizing to dalits to take over hinduland.

Unfortunately Jinnah wanted something else. So Hindutva got bail out.

Even if india breaks up it will be still called indian subcontinent/:bunny:. A lot of integration has taken place over period of 60 years. Its no longer a surprise to see a singh/bihari living in bangalore or a tamilian/teleguite living in delhi/bengal.

Dravidian land , Aryanland ... your vocabulary is impressive:omghaha: :rofl:
Bharat was a Entity even before Westerners came, The same way Merchants came to trade with India.
Like Columbus set off on a journey to find India but eventually found Americas. Even before these puny nations existed,Alexander set out to conquer the known world.
Where was Singapore? Where was Pakistan? then? He came till Bharat and went home DEAD!

MY Grandfather stood his ground infact my whole family is still where they are, while the rest ran away.So....
My maternal grandfather migrated my paternal grandfather fought against dogras and indian army in kashmir and played his part in the liberation of azad kashmir from hindu raj

Actually I am not advocating separatism for India. I would like India to eat up Pakistan and Bangladesh as well. Nothing is better than this scenario because ultimately Islam will take over India and Brahmin will one more time go back to their original status of toilet cleaner.

Jinnah made a mistake of call it quit. He should stay in India, and use tricks like conversion to Islam through marriage and evangelizing to dalits to take over hinduland.

Unfortunately Jinnah wanted something else. So Hindutva got bail out.
Yeah i know your motive when you proclaimed many la la lands for Bharat, perhaps that could happen in your Island in future STRAIT TIMES, your newspaper right?.When we grow everyday Army Navy ,Air Force...what makes you think we won't eat you up?
Listen kid, when you want to compete in the Big Boys League, try to meet the requirements and weight Category. Otherwise, it looks unfair like a Very Big bully stealing candy from a kid.
Try to act as per your Weight Category please ;)!

My maternal grandfather migrated my paternal grandfather fought against dogras and indian army in kashmir and played his part in the liberation of azad kashmir from hindu raj
How much liberated Azad Kashmir do you control now?

Unlike in occupied Kashmir which has the highest police and army presence Azad Kashmir has the lowest police presence in Pakistan
Kya woh bahana tha kya? Is that a reason why you made 5 wars and lost against Bharat?

Kya woh bahana tha kya? Is that a reason why you made 5 wars and lost against Bharat?
Hamaray kashmir mein army ziada tar border pay hoti hay aur wars jeetnay ki baat kartay ho adha kashmir Pakistan mein hay

Hamaray kashmir mein army ziada tar border pay hoti hay aur wars jeetnay ki baat kartay ho adha kashmir Pakistan mein hay
Woh toh dekhne ki baat hui naa, Ek toh East Pakistan alag kar chuke, Aur bahut jaldi Ralf Peters ki Map reality banne jaa rahi hai :)
Adha Kashmir? bhai,tumhare paas kuch nahin hai, hamne Sir Creek, Siachen aur others tumse jabardasti cheen liya hai.
Part 2

• british_empire_board_game_box.jpg
    bri_india02_4074.jpg
     In 1857, Sepoys, which were Indian soldiers in the British army, rebelled.  already resented the British for their control and their poor treatment of the natives.  The rebellion broke out over the lubricant on a rifle.
  • 9. The British Rifle.
  • 10.  Rumors spread that the cartridges for the Enfield rifle were lubricated with beef and pork fat.  Soldiers had to bite the seal off of the cartridges before loading.  Hindu Indians were offended because cows are sacred to their faith.  Muslim Indians were offended because pork was considered a pollutant.
  • 11.  Sepoys that refused to use the cartridges were jailed.  The next day, the Sepoys rebelled.  Fighting lasted for over a year. Finally, the East India Company regained control.  After that, the British government was much more involved in controlling India.
  • 12. The Fate of rebellious Indians
  • 13.  The British now felt more disgust with the Indians.  Their racist attitudes dominated Indian social life.
India imperialism

BritishJustice.jpg

"We could subdue the mutiny of 1857, formidable as it was, because it spread through only a part of the army…But the moment a mutiny is but threatened, which shall be no mere mutiny, but the expression of a universal feeling of nationality, at that moment all hope is at an end, as all desire should be at an end, of our preserving our Empire." - Sir John Seeley, a historian of the Empire.

The revolt, which many see as the first Indian war of independence, begins on May 10, 1857.

The insurrection is directly sparked by the introduction of cartridges rumoured to have been greased with pig or cow fat, which is offensive to the religious beliefs of Muslim and Hindu sepoys or soldiers. More fundamental, the insurrection is a reaction by an indigenous population to rapid changes in the social order engineered by the British Empire over the preceding century.

Indian soldiers of the British Indian Army, drawn mostly from Muslim units from Bengal, mutiny at the Meerut cantonment near Delhi, starting a yearlong insurrection against the British.

In Meerut, every European they find is killed. They march to Delhi and place themselves under the leadership of an impotent and bewildered Mogul Emperor Bahadur Shah. Throughout May and June the mutiny spreads through the Ganges valley, the Rajputna, Central India, and parts of Bengal.

The vengeance of the Empire is swift and harsh: suspected mutineers are tied to cannons and executed.

After surrender on June 20, 1858, the British end both the East India Company and the Mughal Empire, sending the deposed Emperor Bahadur Shah to exile in Burma. The British government is forced to assume direct control over the Indian subcontinent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom