What's new

Was July 7 bomber widow Samantha Lewthwaite among Kenya attackers?

Converts are some of the most dangerous terrorists.

Then again, our bandars liberated Lanka and many generations later one bandhar sent our intelligence to cause chaos there :D

Ours did their work perfectly fine ... but it seems other bandars got an acute case of monkey brain.

Well read your post imagining ZH caressing the cat, gave me goosebumps!!!

Well since the one thread I tried to post on this forum got derailed by cut and paste, let me make this clear,

That psychotic ****** Samatha Lewaithe joined Islam not for the love of its Prophet and his teachings. She was no more than a willing prostitute and in her fcuked up mind Islam was the biggest bidder client. May she rot in hell. This message is to all those fcuked up Muslims including members of this forum...stop deluding yourselves. You insult the world of Humanity, Islam, the Prophet of Islam and the millions of Muslims who regard the world as a family of God and creation whether they be Believers or Unbelievers. Stop the violence against Humanity in the name of Islam

Ours did their work perfectly fine ... but it seems other bandars got an acute case of monkey brain.

Well read your post imagining ZH caressing the cat, gave me goosebumps!!!

ZH must be enjoying the news. After all this is what they want...Bloodshed. These are the guys that radicalise Muslims in the name of Islam, but enjoy their lives caressing their cats in the comfort of their homes.

ZH must be enjoying the news. After all this is what they want...Bloodshed. These are the guys that radicalise Muslims in the name of Islam, but enjoy their lives caressing their cats in the comfort of their homes.

He is pure evil, he is one of those guys who are there for you to give you a push when you are having second thoughts about crossing over to insanity.

Pretty narrow-minded just lable as such
Because of one the entire Muslim convert are to blame ?
In America on the Three people that went on shooting spree and are known as mad.

Whos masters dummy?

Saudis, Israel and the entire media are Americans Masters. Too much Pam Geller and Ann Coulter is bad for you. Yzf Khalid is on Israeli pay-roll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom