What's new

Warnings: Riachard A Clarke Cassandra From Myth To Reality

like always! Mere reiteration of facts wrt to the national n global situation time n again doesn't back any of your b.s! Either come up with a plan or shut up
Why don't you guys think about Army before passing statements like these? do you know how much it's gonna damage Army's repo if they do coup now internationally too? let's vote for a change in 2018? and don't vote for this corrupt tola again? army's rule isn't a solution to our problems understand this people.
@Arsalan @Hell hound @Zibago

If the army boots the government today and holds free and fair elections, the world will not come to an end. Democracy is a means to an end, not the end in itself. If it is made a sacred Holy Cow at the expense of our interests, then it is criminal negligence on our part.

But more than giving NS the boot, I am saying Gen. Raheel Sharif's duty to the country is in forming a political party. Instead, he has left for some vague alliance that currently seems to be making America's job easier. In the past, America goaded Saddam Hussein into attacking Iran. Now its Saudi Arabia's turn and the idiots are completely blind to it. With not a single war fighting experience under their belts and Yemen still burning at their doorsteps, they want to fight terrorism globally. We need Gen. Raheel Sharif here leading Pakistan as its PM. And this is how evil is succeeding because good men are not doing what is required of them.

@Sinopakfriend @MastanKhan
Nations Crave Leaders who can guide them
till now Pakistan after the lost of Quaid e azam and Liqt Ali Khan Pakistan still hasn't able to
Recover itself
As nelson Mandela , Ata turk who were able to guide the nation in the early stages
On the other hand Pakistan fallen to abyss
Pakistan Society for now in simple words too rotten to be brought back simple is wait for next few generation thats the simplest option you cant have change unless you wanna work for it
People are facing many problems that they have just lost hope and think music is about stop
Lets just wait and watch what happens

Em one the believes side Pakistan will take up its place and will face its problems just need some postive push for past 60 years there were only taught negative sides

Ah my brother,

When the student is ready Teacher comes...

When people are ready Father comes...

When a state is ready Ruler comes....

It is about time that Pak has a few decades of steady, honest governance and socio-economic development.

Religion when becomes tool for power is nothing but opium for the masses...

Time for Change is here and now....

Young Paks have the Destiny of Pakistan in their hands...in their Smartphones...

Let us remain hopeful, and keep wishing the Ancient, Ordained and Sacred Land happiness and true education.

SPF

If the army boots the government today and holds free and fair elections, the world will not come to an end.
You remember zia and mushy's free & fair election right?
If it is made a sacred Holy Cow at the expense of our interests, then it is criminal negligence on our part.
It is criminal negligence that our people vote for the same corrupt people again and again it's our people who are to be blamed just look at Iceland half of there pop came out demanding resignation of their PM and in our country people were cursing IK for doing the same thing. Now we should vote very wisely in 2018.
But more than giving NS the boot, I am saying Gen. Raheel Sharif's duty to the country is in forming a political party. Instead, he has left for some vague alliance that currently seems to be making America's job easier. In the past, America goaded Saddam Hussein into attacking Iran. Now its Saudi Arabia's turn and the idiots are completely blind to it. With not a single war fighting experience under their belts and Yemen still burning at their doorsteps, they want to fight terrorism globally. We need Gen. Raheel Sharif here leading Pakistan as its PM. And this is how evil is succeeding because good men are not doing what is required of them.
Here i completely agree with you RS should've formed a political party and contested for 2018 elections instead of heading that alliance.

@Signalian @Northern @fitpOsitive @The Sandman @Dawood Ibrahim @Maxpane @Max @Hell hound @RealNapster @B+ Dracula @Ulla and everyone else.

guys I urge to plz give a chance to this Audio . I firmly believe that this audio should be made a part of the course being offered at the national school of Public policy and national defense university as well ,baring the staff college quetta .

Moreover , enjoy this summer by swimming into the local canal if there's any nearby or a pool for that matter . And have all the good cold n sweet things available out there .:toast_sign:

As the modi govt is hell bent on proving that they also have something equivalent to that Hollywood seals team 6-------- and taking into account the fast eroding effects of the Indian Human and financial investments from Baluchistan and tribal areas to deep inside the power corridors of -------Islamabad --------- j.i.t-------up coming Indian elections------- and so n so--------

So, Who knows we might soon be witnessing a nuclear winter initiated by a miscalculated real Indian surgical strike? peace out :enjoy:

Bhai Allah Khair karsi.

BTW if i want to built an Underground facility (Place) to save myself from direct Nuclear attack and long lasting effects. what should be the minimum depth of that facility ? :)

If the army boots the government today and holds free and fair elections, the world will not come to an end. Democracy is a means to an end, not the end in itself. If it is made a sacred Holy Cow at the expense of our interests, then it is criminal negligence on our part.
I wrote a lenghty response to your post ------ but you never know that when the tarzan gonna end up in a concrete jungle for poking a kangaro chillin some where in the grand canyons of Aussie land :D

edit : Of all the systems democracy serves our interests the best

All Pak needs is leaders who Love Pakistan.

That is it. Nothing more than this...

You are intelligent, beautiful people.

Just look at your history of past 10000 years... look into your DNA...

All that is needed is Love for Pak and Pak People.

An NO...army is there to serve the State and People of Pak who have the birthright to have an honest and upright government of the Pak People, By the Pak People and for the Pak People!

Let us never loose HOPE.
Ah my brother,

When the student is ready Teacher comes...

When people are ready Father comes...

When a state is ready Ruler comes....

It is about time that Pak has a few decades of steady, honest governance and socio-economic development.

Religion when becomes tool for power is nothing but opium for the masses...

Time for Change is here and now....

Young Paks have the Destiny of Pakistan in their hands...in their Smartphones...

Let us remain hopeful, and keep wishing the Ancient, Ordained and Sacred Land happiness and true education.

SPF
Few points
1 nations Needs leader but leaders needs nation who are able to understand the leader too
Currently people are blinded by there own ambition.
Majority of Pakistani nation today are so corrupt that the small corruptions they do everyday they dont evem care about leaders are born from that same nation
Pakistan needs to wait atleast more generation's
2nd
With Religion problem is the miss quoting
Pakistan is a different country while most nations were based on the land Pakistan's idea or the reasons was mostly for Islam
If you see now all 4 province's speak different local languages different tradition
Only 2 things unite Pakistan
1 religion and 2 nationalism
While on sub level they are many things but these two are the cores you take out one of these pakistan loses its meanging

@MastanKhan, @Sinopakfriend, @Mentee
Honestly speaking, being a resident of KPK, I don’t have much expectations from IK…..A friend of mine, a year ago, described the Tabdeele as “anything illegal that was done before in 100 Rs., now needs 1000”…….but my vote is still for IK with a hope that things will change…….and hope is the only thing left to rely upon……a Tabdeele in system can’t make one strong spined enough to stand against corrupt practices, for one’s rights and for anything that one feels will harm nation, its people and the religion he/she believes in…….but a Tabdeele in character can do this all……no matter how strong the law and system will be, if the people running it are corrupt, things will always be “going south”…….and unfortunately as a nation, this is what we are….corrupt, dishonest, spineless……if IK will be the next prime minister than I will definitely meet him and try to convince him to pay special attention in character building of the nation……this is what will be in my power and I will give it a try.

Hi,

If it ever starts---the day that it starts---that day by itself would be a very long and an extremely monumental day.

There is simply no other way left---the corruption is so deep rooted and ingrained in the society---that the revolution needs to be quick---it needs to be brutal---it needs to be bloody---that is the only way that this cancer can be removed---.
Agreed.
Intellectual and financial corruption has crept into every segment of society. Solution is only a revolution laced in blood of corrupt and traitors.

@MastanKhan, @Sinopakfriend, @Mentee
Honestly speaking, being a resident of KPK, I don’t have much expectations from IK…..A friend of mine, a year ago, described the Tabdeele as “anything illegal that was done before in 100 Rs., now needs 1000”…….but my vote is still for IK with a hope that things will change…….and hope is the only thing left to rely upon……a Tabdeele in system can’t make one strong spined enough to stand against corrupt practices, for one’s rights and for anything that one feels will harm nation, its people and the religion he/she believes in…….but a Tabdeele in character can do this all……no matter how strong the law and system will be, if the people running it are corrupt, things will always be “going south”…….and unfortunately as a nation, this is what we are….corrupt, dishonest, spineless……if IK will be the next prime minister than I will definitely meet him and try to convince him to pay special attention in character building of the nation……this is what will be in my power and I will give it a try.

Ah, my Brother,

Firstly, I am greatful that you thought of me in your post and considered me worthy of your honest and yes, painful thoughts.

Just look at your land... From SriNagar to Gwadar and everything in between... left, right and centre...
Never in your history you have been poor or so down on your luck as of now..

From KPK, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Kashmir... just look at this beautiful land and your people...

And yet so many of you have to go abroad for making a living and be treated as nothing...

All because of last 70 years of theft, neglect and brainwashing of religious mafia... mullahs have nothing to do with god, morality, spirituality or justice... religion is big business.

Transformative change begins from simple things...

Rule of Law can only be established when no one is above the law... all equl in front of the blind godess of justice... this the key to have anything else in society. Rule of Law!

This can only happen when people have something to believe...people need thier indentity back.. something that transcends tribes or provinces...

The Two Nation Theory was good start but now it is time for Two Civilisations Fact.
This hindu-muslim nonsense is good for indian indentity and their internal politics...

Pak doesn't need religion to hold it together... Pak is an Ancient Land older than many Civlisations of the past.

I am scared of revolutions because of bloodshed and destruction they bring and do not always succeed..

@MastanKhan is just above 50 so he has still some fire in him. I am just as old as The First Civilisation of Pak Lands...so my fire is cold as the waters of Indus.....

Ask first and far most..what is Pakistan?

Corruption has mutated, evolved into such an evil, vile entity that its not about a policeman or clerk asking for some palm greasing...

No. It is an organised international racket...it has high financie princes and petty prime ministers all tightly managed...just like your Mr. Sharif...

What can IK do? Does he have wisdom, nuance, cunning and ruthlessness to steer the Ship of State out of these filthy, shark ridden waters?

And who after him? And who after that... You need a generation of great leaders to come out.. and you will.

I wish MK is wrong...but I fear him to be correct.

You keep your chin up, shoulders straight and back upright, without arrogance look up at the stars...

Bless you!

I am scared of revolutions because of bloodshed and destruction they bring and do not always succeed.

What can IK do? Does he have wisdom, nuance, cunning and ruthlessness to steer the Ship of State out of these filthy, shark ridden waters?

Sir ge thank you for replying me,

My fear is not bloodshed and destruction…….instead a revolution where educated/competent, but dishonest/corrupt be replaced with less educated/incompetent, but honest ones.

We need a leader with wisdom, nuance, cunning, ruthlessness, honesty, honor, love for land and its people…….and that is the tricky part……those who are honest are neither ruthlessness nor cunning and those who have these abilities are not honest.:undecided:

Hi,

The problem here is that Pakistanis lack the basic fundamental of governing---.

They do not know and understand how to manage the daily life of a state---.

They have a weak concept of punishment for a crime---they have no understanding that different crimes need different punishments.

There is no concept of urgency in any of their actions----it is all happening at a lackadaisical pace.

No revolution is successful without eradicating the looters and plunderers---.

Why---because they will come back at you with a renewed vengeance---.

The examples are right in front of you.

Why don't you guys think about Army before passing statements like these? do you know how much it's gonna damage Army's repo if they do coup now internationally too? let's vote for a change in 2018? and don't vote for this corrupt tola again? army's rule isn't a solution to our problems understand this people.
@Arsalan @Hell hound @Zibago
Army SHOULD NOT interefer!! They wont as far as i can see!

However one question popped up over and over again is, "how much that vote for change really counts" ? With all those cases of rigging and fake votes and what not, are we sure we can bring change by our votes? There have been year long rona dhona and rola rappa about dhandli right? WHAT have been done on ground to make sure it do not happens again? Any thing? NO!! So what makes you or me or anyone so sure that our vote will actually be counted and will bring a change this time?

Back
Top Bottom