What's new

War time support for India

dadeechi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The defense procurements are tied to the support that is expected from the country during war time.

Hence India is diversifying the procurements to cover all potential scenarios.

upload_2016-10-29_8-41-17.png

I did not as I learnt from PDF that India has always and will always lose all the wars.:D
yeah.... everyone have its own definition of winning. like u may say u won 1999 war and we can refute that we occupy previously owned point 5151 i think... like we can say we have defeated TTP and TTP then attack any post negating that... so chill, don't be disappointed by PDF claims :argh::argh::argh::argh:, if u have roof on ur top and food in urs refrigerator.. :)

we don't need US or other power to win Kashmir for us.. if india is going to be destroyed i w'd want to be like this @GURU DUTT
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nahhh. i dont want US to destroy another our beautiful neighbor... Yes we want Kashmir but India in good health too...
well USA destroys uses/abuses and throws/disposes those so called friendly nations who thing bieng an US ally means free and unaccounted monoitarry & militarry USAID but unfortunetaly we indians beleve in "baniya bhuddi=is haat le uss haat de=fair business dealing minus emotions" keep watching as how we deal through this :coffee:

Your table is flawed.

Pakistan's procurement sources are US, EU, China, Russia & South Africa.

What is Pakistan procuring from India & Israel?
My Mistake. I am not talking about procurement. I am talking about overall war support- logistics, armaments, intelligence, other war support etc

For Example If Pakistan goes to war with any of the countries India will strongly oppose Pakistan and help Pakistan's enemies with logistics support, intelligence, even minor attacks on Pakistan to keep their army busy. Similar for other countries

My Mistake. I am not talking about procurement. I am talking about overall war support- logistics, armaments, intelligence, other war support etc

For Example If Pakistan goes to war with any of the countries India will strongly oppose Pakistan and help Pakistan's enemies with logistics support, intelligence, even minor attacks on Pakistan to keep their army busy. Similar for other countries

Thanks for the clarification. My OP was specifically a matrix between major arms supplying countries (rows) vs the potential countries with which India may get into a war with (columns).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom