What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

@Meengla @VCheng @SQ8 @RAMPAGE @_NOBODY_ @Xestan @Goenitz @Imran Khan @AgNoStiC MuSliM
- What do you chaps ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶i̶l̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ think?

I have given up on PDF, but came back just to respect the history of our past mutual interactions, once upon a time. The sad but harsh reality now is that PDF has degenerated to the point where it is utterly useless for me to engage any further, just like the country it represents.

All I can say in response relevant to your post above is something another stupid Murrikan said a long time ago:

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain.

Need I say more? :D

==================================================================================================================================

2023 marks thirty years since I left Pakistan. It was also 30 years between 1947 to 1977. This probably means that it is time for me to move on to the future completely since my ties with Pakistan have grown increasingly tenuous and what once was no longer exists, this forum being a case in point

(I have also given up on Pakwheels, the only other forum that I used to participate in actively.)

I can always be reached at vcheng552000 at yahoo dot com if anyone wishes to communicate.

I have given up on PDF, but came back just to respect the history of our past mutual interactions, once upon a time. The sad but harsh reality now is that PDF has degenerated to the point where it is utterly useless for me to engage any further, just like the country it represents.

All I can say in response relevant to your post above is something another stupid Murrikan said a long time ago:

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain.

==================================================================================================================================

2023 marks thirty years since I left Pakistan. It was also 30 years between 1947 to 1977. This probably means that it is time for me to move on to the future completely since my ties with Pakistan have grown increasingly tenuous and what once was no longer exists, this forum being a case in point

(I have also given up on Pakwheels, the only other forum that I used to participate in actively.)

I can always be reached at vcheng552000 at yahoo dot com if anyone wishes to communicate.

Please don't leave. You know that you and I butted heads many times before but you are still valuable and needed here--as are the few others who are not the fanbois of this or that.
And yes that Mark Twain quote applies to a lot here!!

Yeah because you don't have any idea of what is going on in India.
I have met millions of Indians not single one wants a separate country or is frustrated with modi except Christians and Muslims

In pakistan regional disparities are huge

And things are changing rapidly

It's only matter of time that India becomes are middle income country

India stock/equity market is probably going to make a huge class of middle low income citizens rich just like in USA

In pakistan the equity market doesn't even exist only real estate which is mostly a fraudulent
Don't talk about job growth or technology growth

The naysers won't even exist in 5-10 yrs just like no one questions how vitename and south Korea has left Pakistan in dust both were in bad shape in 1970-80s

I think in 15 yrs the message will be how afghanistan left Pakistan behind and we will pin it on Afghanistan oil and lithium reserves and give an excuse that Junaid safdar is better then aseefa Bhutto

Those who think this can't happen

Sir I am from1980s generation imran Khan was supposedly our heroes but when my generation got older we still voted for nawaz sharif
Those young youthias will come back to PMLN soon.

I look at trends not exception..the trend ; well tested for last 40 yrs is that people of punjab and people of sindh will vote for sharifs and zardari YET AGAIN..while south PUNjaB will vote for shah sahab and balochistan for vedras

Given these two provinces are 80% of electoral it's like saying modi will loose elections because Muslims don't like him

No matter how corrupt the country is there will be some development.. enough to keep jiyalas online and in hope

Why because Pakistan is soon going to be third most populous country in the world..more population means more growth and development (contrary to what people believe)

No investor can ignore such big market no matter how much corruption there is.. though this doesn't mean people life will change alot but economy as whole will develop

Last edited:
I DONT NEED

Good luck
Enjoy your retirement

Pakistan government faces backlash over ‘draconian’ arrest powers​

>> The people of Pakistan are losing the war - read this article - totally shocking....

Jitnay bnday yeah jang larnay niklay us say zyada shadi per khusray naach laitay

Pakistan government faces backlash over ‘draconian’ arrest powers​

>> The people of Pakistan are losing the war - read this article - totally shocking....

Do you know what’s currently on BBC news ?

Protest at University of Hull over Imran Khan judge visit​

1 hour ago
Protesters outside the University of Hull

IMAGE SOURCE, LDRS
Image caption,
Protesters outside the University of Hull called the judge a "killer of justice"
Supporters of Pakistan's former prime minister Imran Khan have protested outside the University of Hull against a visit by the judge who jailed him.
Humayun Dilawar flew to the UK after sentencing Mr Khan last week to three years in prison for alleged corruption.
The judge is attending a training course on human rights and the rule of law at the East Yorkshire university.
Mr Khan, who was ousted from office last year, insists the charges against him were politically motivated.
His supporters waved Pakistani flags and placards at the university's Cottingham Road campus on Tuesday as they criticised the hosting of Mr Dilawar, who they branded a "killer of justice".
Others brandished the red and green flag of Mr Khan's Pakistan Movement for Justice party and called for the ex-PM's release.
Imran Khan supporters protest in Hull

IMAGE SOURCE, LDRS
Image caption,
Dozens of Imran Khan supporters protested in Hull
The university said it had been providing training for Pakistani judges since 2014 and had "no role in the selection" participants.
A spokesperson said the course's current cohort had been chosen by the Supreme Court of Pakistan and the high courts of Islamabad and Peshawar, according to the Local Democracy Reporting Service.
Mr Khan was arrested in March and convicted on Saturday of not declaring money earned from selling gifts he received in office.
After his sentencing, the cricketer-turned-politician urged supporters to fight against the ruling.
Imran Khan

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Imran Khan was jailed for three years last week
The former University of Bradford chancellor was elected as Pakistan's PM in 2018 but was removed in a no-confidence vote last year after falling out with the country's powerful military.
His conviction last week means he is barred from holding office for five years.
Pakistan's government denied there was any political motivation in Mr Khan's arrest or disqualification, while Mr Dilawar said "his dishonesty has been established beyond doubt".

This is how news is shown in U.K.

Last edited:

Boomer budda has given up on PDF because the younger more wiser generations aren’t as dumb as him. Boomer budda can’t stand how his entire life has been a lie,

Poor boomer.

I think that sums your kind perfectly boomer budday. I didn’t even realize you were 100 years old. I’ve been saying this quite often now and I’ll say it to you too.

The sooner your generation dies off the better….and I personally can’t wait until the day you die.

2023 marks thirty years since I left Pakistan.

30 years meaning 1993…the year your god Nawaz Sharif was ousted by the military. What did your god Nawaz do? Nothing….he went into exile. Great leader that one….he did it again in 1999 after being ousted a second time. In 2018 after getting cases levied against him, he could have stayed and fought…but no. Had help from daddy and escaped from London, much like how Ehsanullah Ehsan magically escaped.

It was also 30 years between 1947 to 1977. This probably means that it is time for me to move on to the future completely since my ties with Pakistan have grown increasingly tenuous and what once was no longer exists, this forum being a case in point

That literally makes no sense. But good luck living the remains years of your life as a vegetable. I spit on you and your entire generation and hope God punished you boomer budday kanjars for the mess you’ve left us to clean up.

Na were good. There’s the door….

Back
Top Bottom