What's new

War Scenario : India attacks Terrorist Camps In Pak-Occ-Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! You seem to know exactly what is plaguing Pakistan. Clearly a lot more than the people who live there.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, if India ever dared to attack Pakistan it would be the last thing India would do. We have been fighting Indian sponsored terrorism in our country for quite a while now, and very soon these b@stards will all be dead and gone.

hey dont you think you don't have a leader who can lead nation and show the right direction of happiness

why Pakistan is going for worst condition just because of your leader and terror policy

why all the world see as suspect eye with Pakistani

brother now Pakistani should do something for there nation

your terror policy is destroying your nation

You missed the point.

I said India must first eliminate pakistans retaliatory capacity just like what Isarel did against the all so powerful neighbours in 6 day war 1965. Without retaliatory capabilities, PA would be just like sitting ducks.

And so far as balkanisation of Pakistan is concerned, I think India has done it in the past and can do it even now. Just waiting for favourable geo political conditions. Indo-US nuclear deal and growing Indo-US strategic ties could be one of such encouraging geo-political development that will embolden India to undertake massive implemntaion of its strategic planning.

i think YOU missed the point! like i said india is NO israel & pakistan is none of the arab states!!!!

& getting in bed with US can be harmful that you will know with time! US is a sliding super power & when the ship goes down it will take everyone along with it! indias strategic planning will get india nowhere! because it STARTS at UNDERESTIMATING PAKISTAN & PAKISTANIS! :coffee:

1971. Not going to start on that since it's already been discussed multiple times here.

Champion, I do think that our current leadership leaves a lot to be desired. But I also believe that the armed forces of Pakistan are doing their utmost to combat terrorism in Pakistan, and they're doing a pretty good job of it. It doesn't help matters that we have to deal with terrorists coming/being funded from both sides.

Hello friends

I am starting this thread to analyze/debate possible situation & consequence of Indian land forces attacking terrorist camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. ( Surgical Strikes are not included in this analysis).

Year 2015

Trigger:LeT terrorist carry out heinous operations in some of the major cities of India targeting civilian population.

Plan : India has been waiting for such kind of foul play and want to teach terrorists a lesson.Some brigades of IA have been deployed specifically for the purpose of ingressing into the very land where these terrorists are trained.

The plan calls for IA is to deploy its assets all along the border ( ala Cold Start in a day or two). This will serve as a deterrent for a full blown war and a decoy to a small conflict. As soon as assets are deployed massive air strikes are carried out including surgical strikes.
IN places itself tentatively close to Pakistan's water and gives an appearance of blockading Pakistan's major port in event of escalation. Troops are air-dropped while the land forces start making their way into Pakistan occupied Kashmir. On the day 5 of the assault with all its objectives achieved with the major cities of Pakistan occupied Kashmir captured,India calls a unilateral ceasefire.

Assumptions:
1. Pakistan cannot and doesn't go nuclear as the territory is a disputed one.

2.International pressure has been building on Pakistan for more than 5 years now and there is little she can do in terms of escalation.

3. India will procure all the equipment necessary for such an assault such as light artillery, attack helos and build a formidable armada and air force to acheive naval and aerial supremacy.

4. Pakistan's economy wont be able to support a major war.

Issues with the approach

1.Treacherous landscape

2. A small theater of operation will mean India will have to sacrifice its number advantage to a certain extent.

3. Pakistan can be suicidal and a full blown war can impact India's economy severely.

Major Advantages for India

1. Terrorist organizations cant have there camps in a disputed land but will have to shift to Pakistan's sovereign land to carry out their operations.

2. Improved standing in the world

If the operation doesn't succeed then the Sh*t will definitely hit the fan.

My question is:

Is such an operation possible? What are the other variables that must be kept in mind ( I haven't added a detailed view of logistics and landscape due to my lack of knowledge in the same but I know that these will be very important factors for India to succeed)

This Topic has been discussed to hell already here on the Forum.

Stop posting these Stupid Threads every now and then , its just a waste of time when a topic is already in discussion .

Remember : ANY Indian Attack ANYWHERE in Pakistan would be considered a full scale attack and we will do ANYTHING to Protect our Nation.

Link to Previous Discussion: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/45328-pakistans-likely-response-indian-surgical-strike.html

Mods please Close / Merge The Thread .

1971. Not going to start on that since it's already been discussed multiple times here.

Champion, I do think that our current leadership leaves a lot to be desired. But I also believe that the armed forces of Pakistan are doing their utmost to combat terrorism in Pakistan, and they're doing a pretty good job of it. It doesn't help matters that we have to deal with terrorists coming/being funded from both sides.

no one help Pakistan until you remove the glasses of hate from your eyes and see where world is going

can you give me one answer why pakistan is going for worst condition what Pakistan achieved from 1947

nothing you are losing

why world see Pakistan with eyes of doubt

the NAME of the thread is incorrect!!! there is NO occupied pakistan kashmir! IT IS AZAAD KASHMIR!!

as for hate indian media is the one that directs all the hate towards pakistan and let's not forget the clear show of hate during the IPL auction!!!! or the threats given to pakistan by chindumubram

Pakistan army is the real culprit here.... it must be the richest armed forces in the world... in terms of net worth of the armymen...:disagree:

they will do anythng to continue enjoying this ill gotten wealth.... and will never let the Pakistani state to become a true democracy....

just think if Pakistan becomes a just society will the pak army and isi be able to loot the country for themselves and their families like they are doing right now...?? so why will they ever want that to happen... they are not letting go the hen with the golden egg....:cheers:

the NAME of the thread is incorrect!!! there is NO occupied pakistan kashmir! IT IS AZAAD KASHMIR!!

as for hate indian media is the one that directs all the hate towards pakistan and let's not forget the clear show of hate during the IPL auction!!!! or the threats given to pakistan by chindumubram

hey kid

what is important Pakistan future or IPL for you we are talking on Pakistan India war

and what chidumubaram was saying have you read the news it is not a single person all over the world saying now you guys have to act against terror

your own terror is backfiring

no one help Pakistan until you remove the glasses of hate from your eyes and see where world is going

can you give me one answer why pakistan is going for worst condition what Pakistan achieved from 1947

nothing you are losing

why world see Pakistan with eyes of doubt

There are no "glasses of hate". This thread was started, NOT by a Pakistani member, and it's about conducting strikes in Azaad Kashmir.

Pakistan is not "going for worst". We are much much better off than we were in 1947. I can give you all the numbers.

Pakistan army is the real culprit here.... it must be the richest armed forces in the world... in terms of net worth of the armymen...:disagree:

they will do anythng to continue enjoying this ill gotten wealth.... and will never let the Pakistani state to become a true democracy....

just think if Pakistan becomes a just society will the pak army and isi be able to loot the country for themselves and their families like they are doing right now...?? so why will they ever want that to happen... they are not letting go the hen with the golden egg....:cheers:

you are right and non of Pakistani leader has guts who can lead nation against army and ISI

they are just looting

Deathgod...because mr. 9th grader so the thread members know you.

what you should know before you start discussions..
israeli were ready for an attack on Pakistan's nuclear facility when we got the intelligence information and informed both of them you do it your partner and you will suffer..perhaps its good to read history sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom