What's new

War, Lies and Hashtags: Pakistan's Twitter Battles

Not much I would say. They usually dont get this famous but yes, we have such people in plenty. And what these guys do in India or Pakistan is amateur stuff. What other intelligence agencies do on similar lines is much more disguised and professional and has massive impact on public opinion.

In India we have the brilliant Dhruv Rathee on YouTube to counter the right-wing trolls. In your readings of Pakistani media are they any such people ?

@Cliftonite.

In India we have the brilliant Dhruv Rathee on YouTube to counter the right-wing trolls. In your readings of Pakistani media are they any such people ?

@Cliftonite.
I have watched some of his videos. The guy isnt neutral and often makes very critical errors to suit his bias but yes, a counter to the trolls. If you want pure facts on some issues, go for Amit Sengupta.
About Pakistan, I have no idea. Our SM content creators are always oversized due to our population. Our reach is wider. Tag some Pakistanis who might know about their SM heroes.
We need more fact based non biased content creators.

@Cliftonite.

There are a few but they don't use a specific medium like Dhruv Rathee. Check out Taimoor Rehman on Youtube. Also check out Shehzad Ghias' podcasts on Youtube. The rest of the activists are usually on Facebook and Twitter like Anas Olia and Nighat Daad. You'll find other leftist activists on their pages. Linked one such channel for you.

This is Fitna descending upon our homes.
They speak in tongues of the devil.
You must never let them in.

Back
Top Bottom