What's new

War is declared - Pakistan vs India in the Hockey finals at the Asian games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sickulars ese hi congrats karte hai, they always want to be politically correct, they dont offend any party specially losing( minority ) side :rofl:

Trademark secular style Congrats:lol:
Congrats mein bhi secularism koi tere jaisa communal fundoos hi dhoond sakta hai, bacche :D

Congrats mein bhi secularism koi tere jaisa communal fundoos hi dhoond sakta hai, bacche :D
Again Tradmark sickular style behaviour when opposed sickulars get angry and starts showing their class and call others Bacche:D

Again Tradmark sickular style behaviour when opposed sickulars gets angry and starts showing their class and call others Bacche:D
How come calling "bacche" becomes a derogatory, BACCHE? And I did not know, calling some one sickular is showing of respect :cheesy:

Ah well; this thread was started by Horsu with the title-----WAR IS DECLARED...........
War was declared by somebody (only the thread-starter) and won by somebody else!

Ah well; this thread was started by Horsu with the title-----WAR IS DECLARED...........
War was declared by somebody (only the thread-starter) and won by somebody else!
As usual sacrifice for kashmir... All hail to pak.. :rofl :

How come calling "bacche" becomes a derogatory, BACCHE? And I did not know, calling some one sickular is showing of respect :cheesy:
Just because U have a Guy smoking cigar in your avatar and in my Avtar there is a Talespin Beer cartoon, you are calling me Baccha:rofl:, you are classist:D

As usual war is declared and started by Pakistan and Won By India! :D
0a2132acf668f86b9a7c335fb94b509d.jpg

657be66e463a7a3366d6b7a49dbe5fa6-jpg.104529

Just because U have a Guy smoking cigar in your avatar and in my Avtar there is a Talespin Beer cartoon, you are calling me Baccha:rofl:, you are classist:D
Wah!! Kya interpretation hai. maan gaye, bondhu :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom